Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-03, 11:47

Tanny ya seem like you care more than people that actually post here ...?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-03, 11:47

Tanfan! wrote:...nigel....

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 11:48

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Agree with this.  I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people.   I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck.  I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot.    Like you, I'm puzzled.  

I guess in both instances the guilty party will just make up some reason to trivialize their behavior and try to put the blame on the other side.  

It's a fucked up world we live in.  One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.  

They don't bother me? It's just the select few on here who want nothing but the same content with their weak ass The coaches can never do wrong, crap.  Fuck that. And fuck you for trying to control opposing opinions. That is why this place was created in the first place. Hell, Trevor got so scared he unbanned me of all people because he knew I could draw people away.  When you dicks put nigel in control I knew those board would either fail or flounder like it is now.  Now that guys like you want to limit free speech to fanboy crap good luck drawing more than 8 to 10 posters who post on here.  Most are turned off and leave. Just telling the truth. No tilt.  

Paragraphs are your friend, Tilty.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 11:48

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Agree with this. I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people. I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck. I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot. Like you, I'm puzzled.

I guess in both instances the guilty party will just make up some reason to trivialize their behavior and try to put the blame on the other side.

It's a fucked up world we live in. One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.

They don't bother me? It's just the select few on here who want nothing but the same content with their weak ass The coaches can never do wrong, crap. Fuck that. And fuck you for trying to control opposing opinions. That is why this place was created in the first place. Hell, Trevor got so scared he unbanned me of all people because he knew I could draw people away. When you dicks put nigel in control I knew those board would either fail or flounder like it is now. Now that guys like you want to limit free speech to fanboy crap good luck drawing more than 8 to 10 posters who post on here. Most are turned off and leave. Just telling the truth. No tilt.
I'm not worried.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 11:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

They don't bother me? It's just the select few on here who want nothing but the same content with their weak ass The coaches can never do wrong, crap.  Fuck that. And fuck you for trying to control opposing opinions. That is why this place was created in the first place. Hell, Trevor got so scared he unbanned me of all people because he knew I could draw people away.  When you dicks put nigel in control I knew those board would either fail or flounder like it is now.  Now that guys like you want to limit free speech to fanboy crap good luck drawing more than 8 to 10 posters who post on here.  Most are turned off and leave. Just telling the truth. No tilt.  

fuck paragraphs, I am on a roll
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-03, 11:50

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Agree with this. I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people. I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck. I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot. Like you, I'm puzzled.

It's a fucked up world we live in. One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.

They don't bother me? It's just the select few on here who want nothing but the same content with their weak ass The coaches can never do wrong, crap. Fuck that. And fuck you for trying to control opposing opinions. That is why this place was created in the first place. Hell, Trevor got so scared he unbanned me of all people because he knew I could draw people away. When you dicks put nigel in control I knew those board would either fail or flounder like it is now. Now that guys like you want to limit free speech to fanboy crap good luck drawing more than 8 to 10 posters who post on here. Most are turned off and leave. Just telling the truth. No tilt.

We kind of miss you. Not all that much though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 11:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Tanny ya seem like you care more than people that actually post here ...?

We are talking about banning bob and moose. Moose is already gone, but bob? Really
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 11:51

Rocinante wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Well, I will accept a little.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 11:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I'm not worried.

See, Bob, it's that kind of quip that draws the ire of the guys that don't get you.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 11:54

Tanfan! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not worried.

See, Bob, it's that kind of quip that draws the ire of the guys that don't get you.
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-03, 11:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I'm not worried.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10603-vote-here-to-ban-bob-sak
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 11:56

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not worried.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10603-vote-here-to-ban-bob-sak
I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 1966794946

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-03, 11:56

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Tanny ya seem like you care more than people that actually post here ...?

We are talking about banning bob and moose. Moose is already gone, but bob? Really

No one is banning bob. The weak minded baby boomers ala intensity would prefer that Bob can't come in his safe zone but what can ya do
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 11:56

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

fuck paragraphs, I am on a roll

You should post here more. Fuck TOB.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 11:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

No one is banning bob. The weak minded baby boomers ala intensity would prefer that Bob can't come in his safe zone but what can ya do
you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 11:58

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Well, I will accept a little.

Please please come back, this board desperately needs more premiums since theyve started with the bans!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 12:01

Tanfan! wrote:

You know this thread is from months ago.... Right?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 12:01

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

cheers cheers cheers I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 12:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Dude, I was loving it. WTF
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 12:04

DWags wrote:

Dude, I was loving it. WTF

I'm sorry :(

Are we in an Internet fight now?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 12:05

Tanfan! wrote:

fuck months. I want to rant now
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 12:06

Tanfan! wrote:

Have at it. I ain't gonna stop ya. (Unless I decide on a whim to ban you for funsies. Does that comment help?)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 12:07

Tanfan! wrote:

Have at it. I ain't gonna stop ya. (Unless I decide on a whim to ban you for funsies. Does that comment help?)

Dammit. I thought I had a good tilt going. Fuck you guys
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 12:08

Not the first time I've ruined the board. Sorry tanfan. :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-03, 12:09

Tanfan! wrote:

Moose is still banned for unknown reasons, yet a successful contributor on 247....hmmmm

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-03, 12:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Not the first time I've ruined the board. Sorry tanfan. :(
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Not the first time I've ruined the board. Sorry tanfan. :(

Let's fake fight!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 12:10

Tanfan! wrote:

Let's fake fight!

No, I don't want to.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 12:14

Tanfan! wrote:

Tilty McTiltface.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-03, 13:30

Blanch32 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Moose is still banned for unknown reasons, yet a successful contributor on 247....hmmmm

Sounds like he's doing great over there. Good for him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 14:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Sounds like he's doing great over there. Good for him.

I'm happy for the old guy. I do believe he's found his purpose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-03, 14:15

Tanfan! wrote:

I'd like to come all over your safe zone, OTPT.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-03, 14:24

Tanfan! wrote:

I just noticed that I got called a baby boomer. Evil or Very Mad
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 14:29

InTenSity wrote:

I think LooseGoose is probably a baby boomer... he seems a bit whiny for such but I do think he's really old. I've never considered you overly whiny. You have my admiration just to live in Florida - dude, no idea how you do it.

different strokes, brah. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 14:38

InTenSity wrote:

I think we all need to give OTPT some space here. He's really lost it. And what's so bad about being a baby boomer? I was born in 1961 brother. last upside down year till 6009. Last of the baby boom era. It's been great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-03, 14:46

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I think we all need to give OTPT some space here. He's really lost it. And what's so bad about being a baby boomer? I was born in 1961 brother. last upside down year till 6009. Last of the baby boom era. It's been great.

Don't fucking turn this message board into your house of fucking lies dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-03, 14:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I think LooseGoose is probably a baby boomer... he seems a bit whiny for such but I do think he's really old. I've never considered you overly whiny. You have my admiration just to live in Florida - dude, no idea how you do it.

different strokes, brah. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 969504605
I hibernate during the summer, and come out during the winter. I hate the cold, I have bad knee's. It sucked in Michigan, being in my 20's and taking 30 minutes to be able to walk with only minimal pain after waking up in the morning or even after sitting for a while. I don't have the pain down here as often. Although it gets hot, its never over 100, although many days the heat index will be. 6 months of the year its glorious, you might like it during that time, although I think you mountain bike. There are a lot of bikers down here, they do a monthly ride around the downtown area. I do miss the summers in MI.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 14:58

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 502811600

I hibernate during the summer, and come out during the winter. I hate the cold, I have bad knee's. It sucked in Michigan, being in my 20's and taking 30 minutes to be able to walk with only minimal pain after waking up in the morning or even after sitting for a while. I don't have the pain down here as often. Although it gets hot, its never over 100, although many days the heat index will be. 6 months of the year its glorious, you might like it during that time, although I think you mountain bike. There are a lot of bikers down here, they do a monthly ride around the downtown area. I do miss the summers in MI.
I'm not a big "joiner".. I usually prefer to ride, run, etc alone - which probably benefits potential running/riding groups, too - they'd probably enjoy being with me even less than I'd enjoy being around them. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 502811600

Your knee issue sucks. I can see how it would be much easier on you in a warmer climate. I'd miss Michigan more in the winter - I actually prefer winter. I do the best I can during the warmer months and understand that I can't do much about it, so I might as well try to enjoy it.. but I'm definitely more of a winter kind of guy. I enjoy being outside more then. Hell, I shovel neighbor's driveways just for the heck of it. One little old widowed lady across the street thanked me one day by giving me a tube of toothpaste. I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 13 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-03, 15:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Agree with this.  I also don't understand why reasonably well educated adults don't stop a behavior they know bothers people.   I don't understand why people who fly the confederate flag don't realize it's intimidating to others and makes them uncomfortable but yet, they insist on putting it in their truck.  I don't get why the Redskins just don't fucking say, you know what, this is pretty stupid, and change. the mascot.    Like you, I'm puzzled.  

It's a fucked up world we live in.  One that gives us two candidates for president that we are currently enjoying.  
I guess that's where we differ.

I don't mind people who fly the confederate flag... like I've said before, it let's everyone know where the racists and meth labs are - at least they're being honest in their racist, bigoted pride.

I don't care what the Redskins call themselves.. who would sit around all day and watch football, anyway? And then really have a sincere opinion about what the team they just watched calls themselves? I say let the market decide.

I believe in free will and the freedom to do what you want. If you want to be religious - cool. Expect people like me to mock you. If you want to mock me for mocking them, cool - I truly think that's okay.

If some old, lonely guy who lives in the middle of the sticks finds my posts here offensive, I'm sorry.. I find things people say here offensive quite often - and I ignore them. Maybe that's a genetic gift that I have that the lonely old man who lives in the middle of the sticks doesn't.. I don't know.

I will forever be perplexed by the people here who are okay with racism, bigotry, misogyny, obscenity-laced tirades, etc - but somehow have a problem with an idiot like me typing the word "bump" every other post.. but... as I said, that's their right. I'm cool with them living their message board life however they see fit.

and you, Sir, are a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

GO GREEN!!

I agree with Bob.

I don't need to see the confederate flag on someone's truck to know, just by appearance (the myriad of other tell tale signs), it's probably not an individual I'll have much in common with. I'm open to being proven wrong, of course. I'm just pretty prejudice. I think people purposely choose to appear how they want to be perceived by others. I've been surprised, but 95% of the time the way they present themselves is how they actually are.

The confederate flag on your raised Ram 2500 with off road tires or right pant leg up with gold chains and a doo-rag on is just confirmation that I'll probably choose not to interact with you unless absolutely necessary.

But no one should be telling you that you can't dress like that or drive around with a confederate flag in the north (I still don't get that unless you're an Arkansas transplant or something)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-03, 15:08

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't mind people who fly the confederate flag... like I've said before, it let's everyone know where the racists and meth labs are - at least they're being honest in their racist, bigoted pride.

I don't care what the Redskins call themselves.. who would sit around all day and watch football, anyway? And then really have a sincere opinion about what the team they just watched calls themselves? I say let the market decide.

I believe in free will and the freedom to do what you want. If you want to be religious - cool. Expect people like me to mock you. If you want to mock me for mocking them, cool - I truly think that's okay.

If some old, lonely guy who lives in the middle of the sticks finds my posts here offensive, I'm sorry.. I find things people say here offensive quite often - and I ignore them. Maybe that's a genetic gift that I have that the lonely old man who lives in the middle of the sticks doesn't.. I don't know.

I will forever be perplexed by the people here who are okay with racism, bigotry, misogyny, obscenity-laced tirades, etc - but somehow have a problem with an idiot like me typing the word "bump" every other post.. but... as I said, that's their right. I'm cool with them living their message board life however they see fit.

GO GREEN!!

I agree with Bob.

I don't need to see the confederate flag on someone's truck to know, just by appearance (the myriad of other tell tale signs), it's probably not an individual I'll have much in common with. I'm open to being proven wrong, of course. I'm just pretty prejudice. I think people purposely choose to appear how they want to be perceived by others. I've been surprised, but 95% of the time the way they present themselves is how they actually are.

The confederate flag on your raised Ram 2500 with off road tires or right pant leg up with gold chains and a doo-rag on is just confirmation that I'll probably choose not to interact with you unless absolutely necessary.

But no one should be telling you that you can't dress like that or drive around with a confederate flag in the north (I still don't get that unless you're an Arkansas transplant or something)
you're a great, open-minded American.. and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-03, 15:15

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GO GREEN!!

I agree with Bob.

Nobody should. People do. I have used the term "that's retarded" before. It's obviously a right we have. I was told, in my ignorance, I did not realize that it made some people uncomfortable. I hear people say "ay" rab, not Arab. Makes some people uncomfortable. So, here is the choice: do we tell those people not to listen when they're in a common place we both like to be in, just ignore it, it shouldn't bother them? Or, do we make a small adjustment to our language, and move on? Whose job is it to do that? For me, I was embarrassed that I didn't realize the term was offending and ignorant and worse, it bothered some people I knew. So, it was't that hard to do. I guess I still have the choice to use such words, but I dont' know why I wouldn't be the one to change.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next