Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

+31
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
NigelUno
DWags
Vlad
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
The_Dude
Code_Warrior
Cameron
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
MiamiSpartan
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Gomer
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
35 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-23, 09:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You simpletons all don't get it. Moose was right. Dude bashes izzo, and we fizzo out 1st round. This is totally warranted given the weak big ten and our home loss against Nebraska.

Typical response. Schticks tend to have each other's backs.

Schtick? Aren't you the one that posts nonstop fake Internet fights all day with one or two other posters? Not sure since I find that lame as shit so I avoid reading any of it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 Empty Re: I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-23, 09:29

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Schtick? Aren't you the one that posts nonstop fake Internet fights all day with one or two other posters? Not sure since I find that lame as shit so I avoid reading any of it

Did I touch a nerve? I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-23, 09:32

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yeah but you're a schtick.

I know you are, but what am I?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-23, 10:28

The_Dude wrote:I will say some of the reasons people fled the rcmb have been rearing its ugly head here.

You should go back...or did they vote you off the island?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-23, 10:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Did I touch a nerve? I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 502811600

Yes. Never ending fake slap fights annoy the shit out of me. At least ghost and tanner kiss and make up bf the next fake fight breaks out
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-23, 10:57

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I will say some of the reasons people fled the rcmb have been rearing its ugly head here.

You should go back...or did they vote you off the island?

Go back to rcmb?

Yeah right. That place is the definition of mindless donkeys who need to get laid.

Once 247 took ahold, the board lost its luster. Big time.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-23, 11:09

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yes. Never ending fake slap fights annoy the shit out of me. At least ghost and tanner kiss and make up bf the next fake fight breaks out

You are oblivious to anything that goes on here that doesn't involve you, aren't you?

Also, we all really enjoy your never ending pillow fight with Nigel. Do you get annoyed with yourself sometimes?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-23, 11:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You are oblivious to anything that goes on here that doesn't involve you, aren't you?

Also, we all really enjoy your never ending pillow fight with Nigel. Do you get annoyed with yourself sometimes?

Nigel and I do not have tickle fights. Big difference
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-23, 12:46

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-23, 12:56

Turtleneck turning into a Mean Girls poster.

What's wrong, TN? Anything you need to get off your chest?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-23, 13:46

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 11:51

bump..

does anyone know when the polls close?? Can we vote via absentee ballot if we plan on being out of town?

Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-24, 12:29

It's easy to brag that we don't ban people when there's no assholes posting.

Our philosophy is being tested, I'm saying stay strong do not ban posters. The day we ban posters we might as well just go back to 247 sports.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-24, 12:34

steveschneider wrote:It's easy to brag that we don't ban people when there's no assholes posting.

Our philosophy is being tested, I'm saying stay strong do not ban posters. The day we ban posters we might as well just go back to 247 sports.

SD is banned, and I find Moose far more annoying and overall ban-worthy. But maybe that's just me. Fuck you, Moose.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 12:36

steveschneider wrote:It's easy to brag that we don't ban people when there's no assholes posting.

meh.. some folks are quite sensitive.

I don't have a problem with people posting anything they want. If I want to address it, I will. If not, I won't. It's a weird way of looking at things, I know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-03-24, 12:37

Cameron wrote:

SD is banned, and I find Moose far more annoying and overall ban-worthy. But maybe that's just me. Fuck you, Moose.

SD already forgot about that whack job. Yeah, why the fuck is he banned? He was perverted, rude and deeply emotionally disturbed. There went the best poster this board ever had.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-24, 12:42

This site was never, ever built on "no bannings." Ever. That's a fallacy. It was built on "will of the people" as opposed to "absurdly power hungry mods who think that being a mod of a website is some weird twisted power." If the people choose to vote someone off the island temporarily to let them know just how much they suck, then so be it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 12:43

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

SD already forgot about that whack job. Yeah, why the fuck is he banned? He was perverted, rude and deeply emotionally disturbed. There went the best poster this board ever had.
If I recall correctly, he was the really obscene Trump supporter (which is pretty much all Trump supporters).. was kinda funny that this "let's ban people I don't like" movement was started by a republican and it ended up being a republican that got banned.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 12:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

This site was never, ever built on "no bannings." Ever. That's a fallacy. It was built on "will of the people" as opposed to "absurdly power hungry mods who think that being a mod of a website is some weird twisted power." If the people choose to vote someone off the island temporarily to let them know just how much they suck, then so be it.
quick reminder.. there's still time to vote on the Alligator wing of tSwill but you have to be a Geologist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-24, 13:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

quick reminder.. there's still time to vote on the Alligator wing of tSwill but you have to be a Geologist.

The whole thing is kinda silly seeing how you need what, 32 votes to do anything, let alone ban someone. I think there are 15 people give or take that post here. Lemme go check what the vote total is right quick on ban-gate 2016.

24 for Mousse, 21 for you, Bob. 11-10 against banning btw. Anyway, it's not really all that close to reaching the limit needed to make anything actionable anyway. Kinda like voting for Sanders (sorry OTPT).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 13:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The whole thing is kinda silly seeing how you need what, 32 votes to do anything, let alone ban someone. I think there are 15 people give or take that post here. Lemme go check what the vote total is right quick on ban-gate 2016.

24 for Mousse, 21 for you, Bob. 11-10 against banning btw. Anyway, it's not really all that close to reaching the limit needed to make anything actionable anyway. Kinda like voting for Sanders (sorry OTPT).
I think it was more of  public way for people to whine about someone they disagree with.. I mean, here is the first sentence in the thread:

LooseGoose wrote:I've taken 24 hours or so to think on this

I, admittedly, lead a very boring life. But I can't say that I've ever "taken 24 hours or so" to think about much of anything.. especially some idiot like me at an anonymous message board.

oh well - I think my man Goose is about one or two posts away from putting on a super hero costume and going to a tailgate party. In which case, I say.. rock on, dude. You be you.

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-24, 13:46

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Agreed. WTF yet again!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-24, 14:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh well - I think my man Goose is about one or two posts away from putting on a super hero costume and going to a tailgate party. In which case, I say.. rock on, dude. You be you.

Well actually fuckface I took 24 hours to think if I wanted to even mess with trying this. Obviously I didn't spend 24 hours exclusively thinking about our resident pair of jackasses. And as far as the rest of your bullshit - go piss up a rope.

I understand you're a superior being to some schmuck like me, hopefully it soothes you to know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 14:09

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh well - I think my man Goose is about one or two posts away from putting on a super hero costume and going to a tailgate party. In which case, I say.. rock on, dude. You be you.

Well actually fuckface I took 24 hours to think if I wanted to even mess with trying this. Obviously I didn't spend 24 hours exclusively thinking about our resident pair of jackasses. And as far as the rest of your bullshit - go piss up a rope.

I understand you're a superior being to some schmuck like me, hopefully it soothes you to know that.
don't forget to vote!

Vote here to ban Bob Sak

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 14:13

LooseGoose wrote:

Smartest man in the room, just ask him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-24, 14:15

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yep, always has been my favorite type. Nothing quite like a smug asshole.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 14:18

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

have you voted?

if not, follow the link I provided LooseGoose. Not sure when the polls close so the sooner you cast your ballot, the better off you'll be.

and, remember, brave message board soldiers across the fruited plains have died for your right to vote. It would be disrespectful to their memory for you to become derelict in your duty... please vote.. for their sake.

(steps down off of soapbox)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 14:21

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

agree completely. You should consider starting a thread to see if you can get people like that banned..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

have you voted?

if not, follow the link I provided LooseGoose. Not sure when the polls close so the sooner you cast your ballot, the better off you'll be.

and, remember, brave message board soldiers across the fruited plains have died for your right to vote. It would be disrespectful to their memory for you to become derelict in your duty... please vote.. for their sake.

Nah, I can skim your shit. You're intent on making this place less enjoyable because you can. There is as much reasoning with you as there is trying to bring a peace to the Middle East. You dig your heels in. Why? Cause why not you'll say. Oh, and you'll say it more than once. You are possibly the biggest hypocrite I've ever read and will continue to read. Not because I've ever laughed at your shit, but because I'm thinking you actually think it's clever.

You're the man bob. Perhaps the most intolerant culturally ignorant yet self righteous person I know. I think it's funniest when you're in one thread micro aggressively making comments on people's looks and in another scolding those people who you think judge others on color of skin. That shit cracks me up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-24, 14:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

agree completely. You should consider starting a thread to see if you can get people like that banned..

So you agree that you are a smug asshole because I doubt you are in real life. Which brings me to the questions
: What's really the point in your schtick ? Do you enjoy coming off as a smug asshole ?

To save some time with your answer I tell you I already voted ( against your banning). I know how to ignore a poster but choose not to.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-24, 14:43

For those of you getting super worked up about Bob. He'll be gone in an hour. Here's a handy link that will help you get through that time.

101 things for you to do for an hour
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 14:50

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:have you voted?

Nah, I can skim your shit. You're intent on making this place less enjoyable because you can. There is as much reasoning with you as there is trying to bring a peace to the Middle East. You dig your heels in. Why? Cause why not you'll say. Oh, and you'll say it more than once. You are possibly the biggest hypocrite I've ever read and will continue to read. Not because I've ever laughed at your shit, but because I'm thinking you actually think it's clever.

You're the man bob. Perhaps the most intolerant culturally ignorant yet self righteous person I know. I think it's funniest when you're in one thread micro aggressively making comments on people's looks and in another scolding those people who you think judge others on color of skin. That shit cracks me up.

thanks for reading, dude.. and GO GREEN!! I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 14:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For those of you getting super worked up about Bob. He'll be gone in an hour. Here's a handy link that will help you get through that time.

you're a great option-providing American and a damn fine Spartan.

(have you voted? Don't forget to vote)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-24, 14:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For those of you getting super worked up about Bob. He'll be gone in an hour. Here's a handy link that will help you get through that time.

you're a great option-providing American and a damn fine Spartan.

(have you voted? Don't forget to vote)

Upon reviewing the list I am extremely disappointed that #69 wasn't just "fuck."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-24, 14:58

I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 200_s

Do you have autism?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 15:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 200_s

Do you have autism?

I laugh at this not because of autism but because I'm fairly certain I have a certain form of adult onset something.. I don't know what that something is, though.

I'm sure the message board police is preparing their detail diagnosis as I type, though. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 15:14

Do you have autism?

Holy shit, bullseye.

Fuck now I feel bad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-24, 15:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do you have autism?

I laugh at this not because of autism but because I'm fairly certain I have a certain form of adult onset something.. I don't know what that something is, though.

I'm sure the message board police is preparing their detail diagnosis as I type, though. Rolling Eyes

Whoa. No wonder you go jogging in the morning. It settles you down enough for work
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 15:26

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I would like a vote to happen - Any 2nds? - Page 8 502811600

Whoa. No wonder you go jogging in the morning. It settles you down enough for work

I hear coffee helps or is that for A.D.D?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-24, 15:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do you have autism?

Impotency? Premature ejaculation?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next