Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question...

+15
Frank Ricard
SeeRockCity
DWags
SBSpartan
That's Good D!
dubie7006
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
tGreenWay
tanfan!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Gomer
tTy
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... Empty I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question...

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 21:41

Is posting on The Cock acceptable or is it looked down upon once you have joined this cult?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... Empty Re: I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question...

Post by Gomer Thu 15 May 2014 - 21:46

Acceptable. Do whatever the hell you want for the most part. Calling it tCock is pretty fucking stupid though.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... Empty Re: I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:02

Gomer wrote:Calling it tCock is pretty fucking stupid though.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:04

ifl
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:08

Gomer wrote:Acceptable. Do whatever the hell you want for the most part.  Calling it tCock is pretty fucking stupid though.

No it's tcock. And you're fucking gomer
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:13

Tanfan! wrote:

No it's tcock. And you're fucking gomer

See? That's what I thought....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:36

Make your own decisions.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:45

tGreenWay wrote:Make your own decisions.

I wasn't asking for permission, brah. I was just wondering if this place would get all bitch-ass if it got cheated on.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:49

tTy wrote:

I wasn't asking for permission, brah. I was just wondering if this place would get all bitch-ass if it got cheated on.

I don't do other message boards I just look at them on the internet.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:56

I got scalded by Nedgo, for no reason last week. I canceled my VIP membership and haven't been over there since. **** it, I'll stick with here and Spartan Mag. I hung on to read about the recruits visiting, but **** it, I don't need PMs from douche bag mods that make no sense.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 15 May 2014 - 22:59

tTy wrote:

I wasn't asking for permission, brah.  I was just wondering if this place would get all bitch-ass if it got cheated on.

Tell nedgo we said hi.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:01

Speaking of rules... if you post fking lemon party picture here I will hunt you down and punch you right on the head of your crank.

Some things cant be unseen.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:01

tTito wrote:I got scalded by Nedgo, for no reason last week. I canceled my VIP membership and haven't been over there since. **** it, I'll stick with here and Spartan Mag. I hung on to read about the recruits visiting, but **** it, I don't need PMs from douche bag mods that make no sense.

Are you implying that nedgo is impacting the bottom line?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:05

I was about to post 'dafuq is tCock?' but then I used my excellent inference skills and I got it. We're talking about tBob, clearly.  tongue 
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Good D! Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:21

NigelUno wrote:

Are you implying that nedgo is impacting the bottom line?  

Yea, and Grizzly Adams had a beard. Pffft
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:23

I don't get it. Why is it called the cock anyway?

Oh and the rules are crazy long. Nobody blames you for not reading that novel.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:34

SBSpartan wrote:I don't get it. Why is it called the cock anyway?  

Oh and the rules are crazy long. Nobody blames you for not reading that novel.

What the hell is your avitar? Every time I see it I immediately think "poop pic?" to myself, and then I think "frog?" and then I think "**** it, who cares...." and keep reading threads.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:35

Personalities are better on this board. As of now, news is still better on the RCMB. I'm going to assume that stays that way.

Things like Hollis and alcohol, teams APR's, players that might transfer then choose other schools. Adding an 8th official to college football. (It's going to effect us severely at MSU on our bCk side blocking schemes but I don't think anyone on here cares). Things like that.

As this progresses I think that board will become more and more sterile while this one remains personality driven. It's going to be like cnn vs tmz.

So to give tTy's question a serious answer, if you choose to post there three months from now I'm thinking the sterile news driven people won't find hilarity in your posts so you won't be scolded here because these personalities don't give a **** if you do or don't. And witty posts over there will be either ignored or not understood.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:37

DWags wrote:Personalities are better on this board.  As of now, news is still better on the RCMB.  I'm going to assume that stays that way.  

Things like Hollis and alcohol, teams APR's, players that might transfer then choose other schools.  Adding an 8th official to college football. (It's going to effect us severely at MSU on our bCk side blocking schemes but I don't think anyone on here cares).  Things like that.  

As this progresses I think that board will become more and more sterile while this one remains personality driven.  It's going to be like cnn vs tmz.  

So to give tTy's question a serious answer, if you choose to post there three months from now I'm thinking the sterile news driven people won't find hilarity in your posts so you won't be scolded here because these personalities don't give a **** if you do or don't.  And witty posts over there will be either ignored or not understood.

Thanks Wagner!!!!

lmao
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:43

tTy wrote:

What the hell is your avitar?  Every time I see it I immediately think "poop pic?" to myself, and then I think "frog?" and then I think "**** it, who cares...." and keep reading threads.

Keep reading threads is a fine option for sure. I am hesitant to reveal the true nature of the photo. It's kinda fun that it's pretty ambiguous.

Frog? Poop?  I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... 2599972566 
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:43

I think you mean the charter.  The rules are pretty short.   

Even though Id like to ban you for generally being an insulting douchebag and mocking what took a lot of effort to get started, I can't because of those stupid rules.

Glad you're enjoying the board.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:45

SeeRockCity wrote:I think you mean the charter.  The rules are pretty short.   

Even though Id like to ban you for generally being an insulting douchebag and mocking what took a lot of effort to get started, I can't because of those stupid rules.

It's a good place even though I am not on when most are on. That will evolve too.

That and I am still wondering who invited me but didn't nominate me for a g spot.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:47

I just posted over there for the 1st time in weeks in the thread about adding another official in football. I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... 901027492 

I'll go over there if it's for some more sports related threads, but I like the posting style over here much better. I've never had any problems with the mods over there, so I don't really understand all the bullshit surrounding that, but it does seem like there's a more creative mindset over here.

Even tho' they have more people on line typically over there, the quality of entertainment with far fewer posters over here really gives tSwill an advantage to me since I'm not really a recuiting dork.

I like Trevor. Think he's a stand up guy. So I don't feel like I'm 'cheating' if I post over there.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:50

DWags wrote:Personalities are better on this board. As of now, news is still better on the RCMB. I'm going to assume that stays that way.

Things like Hollis and alcohol, teams APR's, players that might transfer then choose other schools. Adding an 8th official to college football. (It's going to effect us severely at MSU on our bCk side blocking schemes but I don't think anyone on here cares). Things like that.

As this progresses I think that board will become more and more sterile while this one remains personality driven. It's going to be like cnn vs tmz.

So to give tTy's question a serious answer, if you choose to post there three months from now I'm thinking the sterile news driven people won't find hilarity in your posts so you won't be scolded here because these personalities don't give a **** if you do or don't. And witty posts over there will be either ignored or not understood.

It's weird about the topics. Next time there is news, maybe I'll just post it here. I would hope this place can replace the other, no reason the message board content couldn't. By fall everyone should be able to link with no problems. The problem is that those who like to talk mainly sports have given this place about 2 hours chance before moving on.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:50

SBSpartan wrote:

It's a good place even though I am not on when most are on.  That will evolve too.

That and I am still wondering who invited me but didn't nominate me for a g spot.

You quoted me but tat wasn't directed at you.  Lots of pm's were sent.  anyone can sponsor you at any time.  Better yet, I just need someone to vouch that they know you as a regular poster from the vBulletin days.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:52

InTenSity wrote:

It's weird about the topics. Next time there is news, maybe I'll just post it here. I would hope this place can replace the other, no reason the message board content couldn't. By fall everyone should be able to link with no problems. The problem is that those who like to talk mainly sports have given this place about 2 hours chance before moving on.

What in the hell are you going to talk about that is MSU sports related on May goddam 15th that can fill up an entire message board and keep it going and interesting 24/7???  confused confused confused confused 
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:53

Frank Ricard wrote:I just posted over there for the 1st time in weeks in the thread about adding another official in football. I'm not reading the stupid ass "board rules" thread at the top, but I do have a question... 901027492 

I'll go over there if it's for some more sports related threads, but I like the posting style over here much better.  I've never had any problems with the mods over there, so I don't really understand all the bullshit surrounding that, but it does seem like there's a more creative mindset over here.

Even tho' they have more people on line typically over there, the quality of entertainment with far fewer posters over here really gives tSwill an advantage to me since I'm not really a recuiting dork.  

I like Trevor.  Think he's a stand up guy.  So I don't feel like I'm 'cheating' if I post over there.  

Yep, we all love CNN for news, but we all love to watch rap stars getting bitch slapped on an elevator way more.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:53

Don't mind him. He generally has the attention span of an ADHD hamster unless you're talking about....well, actually that's pretty much true in regards to any topic.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:54

Oh, yeah, to answer the question.  Many posters post on both boards.  Go for it
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:54

SeeRockCity wrote:

You quoted me but tat wasn't directed at you.  Lots of pm's were sent.  anyone can sponsor you at any time.  Better yet, I just need someone to vouch that they know you as a regular poster from the vBulletin days.

Are you our TBARNE? If not, who is? Has anyone been banned from here yet? If so, for what?

#DintReadTheRules
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:56

InTenSity wrote:

Yep. I read that board, and have posted some news here. I don't know why I feel creepy posting too many news threads from there over here. I think we should though. There are also great sports people here besides the creative people. I'd like to get more of a mix here. It's the off season too, so in the fall I'm guessing that changes big time
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 15 May 2014 - 23:56

tTy wrote:

What in the hell are you going to talk about that is MSU sports related on May goddam 15th that can fill up an entire message board and keep it going and interesting 24/7???  confused confused confused confused 

I have no idea. I'm just saying that I don't see why people are afraid to talk sports here. Why you also have to go to another site to talk sports but here for ot only. That is tos myth.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:00

tTy wrote:

What in the hell are you going to talk about that is MSU sports related on May goddam 15th that can fill up an entire message board and keep it going and interesting 24/7???   confused confused confused confused 

Oh, I don't know. Why don't we link the news that we just offered some kid who is graduating in 2020 who's going to be at least a 4* stud? The move to 247 moved tRCMB from being an eclectic board about MSU to a full blown, run of the mill recuiting forum took the life blood right out of it.

This message board should be like being at a tailgate. The conversation should be 90% bullshit with some sports thrown in.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:02

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yep.  I read that board, and have posted some news here. I don't know why I feel creepy posting too many news threads from there over here.  I think we should though.  There are also great sports people here besides the creative people.  I'd like to get more of a mix here.  It's the off season too, so in the fall I'm guessing that changes big time
You can monitor the twatter and get all the news that way.  there are twitter clients that will let you monitor the twattersphere for whatever topics.  So periodically checking for tweeted about MSU, Spartan Football, Mark Dantonio, etc. Will spoonfeed you news all day long without going anywhere else.  I did this for a while and posted articles but never many takers on sports-related issues.  Concerned me a little TBH.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:06

DWags wrote:Personalities are better on this board.  As of now, news is still better on the RCMB.  I'm going to assume that stays that way.  

Things like Hollis and alcohol, teams APR's, players that might transfer then choose other schools.  Adding an 8th official to college football. (It's going to effect us severely at MSU on our bCk side blocking schemes but I don't think anyone on here cares).  Things like that.  

As this progresses I think that board will become more and more sterile while this one remains personality driven.  It's going to be like cnn vs tmz.  

So to give tTy's question a serious answer, if you choose to post there three months from now I'm thinking the sterile news driven people won't find hilarity in your posts so you won't be scolded here because these personalities don't give a **** if you do or don't.  And witty posts over there will be either ignored or not understood.

Spot on.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:08

SeeRockCity wrote:

I quotes to continue the thought is all. Umm from back in the day huh? Probably bob or spartan dawg if she still posts.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:09

InTenSity wrote:

I have no idea. I'm just saying that I don't see why people are afraid to talk sports here. Why you also have to go to another site to talk sports but here for ot only. That is tos myth.

It'll be interesting to see what this board will do in this OT season when we get an actual commitment. I don't give a rat's ass for news about who's getting an offer or might be attending some camp. But when someone actually does commit to MSU, I want to know something about the kid. But before that, I don't give a damn and don't want to discuss it. But that's just me.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:10

SBSpartan wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

I quotes to continue the thought is all.  Umm from back in the day huh?  Probably bob or spartan dawg if she still posts.
Just ask whoever to send me a pm.  no problem
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:11

Frank Ricard wrote:

Oh, I don't know.  Why don't we link the news that we just offered some kid who is graduating in 2020 who's going to be at least a 4* stud?  The move to 247 moved tRCMB from being an eclectic board about MSU to a full blown, run of the mill recuiting forum took the life blood right out of it.  

This message board should be like being at a tailgate.  The conversation should be 90% bullshit with some sports thrown in.

I think it will be. I do know there are some pretty good basketball and football minds over here. I think your 90/10 example will probably get to 70/30 during the season.

Not much to talk about, but, for example, we really step back and gather up on back side blocking on any of our jet sweeps or counter treys off of jet sweep action. I'm always chuckled at how often our back side tackle got away with holding the defensive end. This seems like no big deal, but adding an 8th official will hurt teams like MSU who use power O's and then after getting defensives to suck up, we hit them with jet sweeps or jet sweep fakes. I'd like to talk about it here, but how many people really would be interested right now?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 16 May 2014 - 0:11

SeeRockCity wrote:
You can monitor the twatter and get all the news that way.  there are twitter clients that will let you monitor the twattersphere for whatever topics.  So periodically checking for tweeted about MSU, Spartan Football, Mark Dantonio, etc. Will spoonfeed you news all day long without going anywhere else.  I did this for a while and posted articles but never many takers on sports-related issues.  Concerned me a little TBH.

I think that was timing. My eyes sort of glaze over when I hear about recruits. I thought about linking some Yahoo article about Saban's thoughts on a playoff and bowls, but read it and thought it was kind of stupid. Hopefully when fall camps start there will be some news. Imagine this as the honeymoon phase, football will be the first fight and end of season will be the 5 year anniversary.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next