Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-30, 20:38

Bitcoin users, the taxman wants to know what’s in your piggybank
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy 2017-08-31, 00:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:Bitcoin users, the taxman wants to know what’s in your piggybank

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff, good fucking luck.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-31, 08:46

Will Ethereum break $400 soon?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-08-31, 13:24

Joined the Etherum train too late, but bought a bunch of Litecoin and that stuff has been exploding.

Ty, am I going to get hammered in capital gains if I pull out with a huge profit?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-01, 22:46

TheReal_LWS wrote:Joined the Etherum train too late, but bought a bunch of Litecoin and that stuff has been exploding.

Ty, am I going to get hammered in capital gains if I pull out with a huge profit?

Litecoin popped as expected.

My strategery is to put all my shit into paper wallets = completely anonymous. And then hold them until I can figure out how to trade them directly into goods and services, anonymously. It is going to happen. There are already plenty of places where I can pay for precious metals with bitcoin. Problem is, I can't turn ETH or LTH or any other alt=coin into BTC without first turning it into a USD, so that creates a problem. If I can keep from turning my galactic credits into USD and turn them into precious metals, there is no way to tax that. What are they going to tax if there were no USD's involved, AND, they don't know who you are? Good fucking luck with that gubbamint.

Bitcoin testing 5K now. ETH is testing 400, and I think once it breaks through it will rally hard again. Litecoin is on fiyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still want some veritaseum, but I'm too scared to sell any of my shit right meow.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-01, 22:47

InTenSity wrote:Will Ethereum break $400 soon?

lol, yes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-01, 22:54

One other thing. If you wanna avoid capital gains, go to your local coin store and buy silver with cash.

done deal.

Silver is the perfect crypto waiting to happen. Cryptos are behaving like precious metals SHOULD be, except the motherfucking powers that be haven't yet figured out how to rig the crypto market and manipulate it.

Once the cryptos break the fiat currency scheme, precious metals will be unaffordable to 99.999% of the population on the planet, and that may be an understatement.

In March, I owned X amount of precious metals. I decided to buy X/100 worth of cryptos. My cryptos are now worth what my precious metals are worth. Shit is getting weird. I think we are just getting started.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-03, 05:20

sold all my LTC on this latest ramp.  my first crypto sale, but I had to do it.  Going to prolly buy BTC with it.  I'm not sure yet.  Going to wait and see what this latest pullback does.

Seems like this thread should have more traffic.  nobody cares still.  That is why we are not yet in a bubble.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-09-12, 18:21

ended up buying LTC back with 10% more.

Getting ready to ramp up again. BTC, and ETH are going to break records again in the next month or so. By end of the first quarter next year, I will be shocked if bitcoin isn't 10000.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-10-12, 22:11

btc 5643

bump....

nobody cares still, evidently.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-10-13, 07:36

tTy wrote:btc 5643

bump....

nobody cares still, evidently.

I do! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 1486952199
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-10-13, 07:55

WTF is going on with Ethereum, its just kinda stuck in the doldrums. Maybe I'll hop back into BTC if it drops back down to 3k next week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-10-20, 22:40

ETH is forming a classic pennant right now. Once it breaks out, 300 will be gone probably forever and it will be pushing 600 fairly quickly. 500 will be toast as soon as it breaks out of the pennant formation.

BTC over 6000 and headed for 10K by end of first quarter 2018 if not sooner.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-25, 14:57

I found tTy's You Tube page.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-25, 15:06

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 1494614055

"We love Bitcoin... We love Medical Marijuana stocks"
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-25, 15:21

"This new crypto currency is going to end poverty" Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 502811600

I'm listening to the whole hour... fuck it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-10-25, 15:25

Nordic wrote:"This new crypto currency is going to end poverty" Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 502811600

I'm listening to the whole hour... fuck it

I wonder if the RICH system is like the DENNIS system.

"These are the tools of the gods that I'm giving to you for free!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-25, 15:34

Tulip mania
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-25, 16:37

LooseGoose wrote:Tulip mania

Preddy sure tulips can't end poverty Loose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-08, 11:12

'$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug - User mistakenly takes control of hundreds of wallets containing cryptocurrency Ether, destroying them in a panic while trying to give them back
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-08, 11:27

This would never happen with gold bullion
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-08, 20:06

Nordic wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 1494614055

"We love Bitcoin... We love Medical Marijuana stocks"

FYI: I put $2000 of fun money into BTSC at roughly $0.06. I'm currently up $1,300.

http://beta.morningstar.com/stocks/pinx/btsc/quote.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-11-20, 19:50

tTy wrote:ETH is forming a classic pennant right now. Once it breaks out, 300 will be gone probably forever and it will be pushing 600 fairly quickly. 500 will be toast as soon as it breaks out of the pennant formation.

BTC over 6000 and headed for 10K by end of first quarter 2018 if not sooner.

BTC > 8000
ETH >350
LTC (probably the best bet right here) > 70

If I had any extra coin to drop on any of the above, it would be LTC fasho......... one foot, straight putt....... no doubter.......................
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-21, 08:05

Bought a bunch of LTC at $25.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 08:31

Bought some BTSC a month back. I'm up 87.37%. Cash money homies. If it gets up to 20 cents a share I'm cashing out. Everything about this company is shady as fuck, but in the short term I don't give a shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-21, 09:17

Question for those of you who are the financial guys.

This obviously would be a 'bet'. There isn't a lot of $$ involved. I have a couple of ETH, but it hasn't gone over $400 the last 2 times it tried. Should I sell when it hits $400, then buy back when it goes to $300 again? Or should I just keep buying? BTC is going crazy, but I'm really not sure how it can support the numbers its at. LTC looks interesting, and would consider hopping in to that because of where its at. I'm rambling.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 09:27

InTenSity wrote:Question for those of you who are the financial guys.

This obviously would be a 'bet'. There isn't a lot of $$ involved. I have a couple of ETH, but it hasn't gone over $400 the last 2 times it tried. Should I sell when it hits $400, then buy back when it goes to $300 again? Or should I just keep buying? BTC is going crazy, but I'm really not sure how it can support the numbers its at. LTC looks interesting, and would consider hopping in to that because of where its at. I'm rambling.

I keep hearing Etherium is going to be the future of crypto. In the meantime BTC is just going nuts. Who the hell really knows how it will all shake out. In the long run I believe cryptocurrencies will be the future of world finances, but I have no idea if people will buy in fully on what is currently available. Might take decades.

In short, I'm just having fun speculating at this point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-11-21, 09:31

InTenSity wrote:Question for those of you who are the financial guys.

Some "experts" are speculating that BTC will hit $20,000. Also, ETH and LTC are the heirs apparent to BTC (some suggesting that they have qualities that will cause them to over BTC). The fact is that no one really knows. Make sure to only invest money you can lose due to the volatile nature of this stuff.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 11:05

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTSC/

Got in on this puppy at .065. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 2275418548
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-11-21, 14:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTSC/

Got in on this puppy at .065. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 2275418548
based on the outstanding moral character and outstanding camaraderie on tSwill - I jumped in this afternoon for 10,000 shares of BTSC @ $0.1443.
Hoping to pay for my kids college & my grandkids braces with these funds

{what could go wrong....}

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 969504605 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 3493939353 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 276803595

this thing is already at $0.149
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 14:43

Wally Fairway wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTSC/

based on the outstanding moral character and outstanding camaraderie on tSwill - I jumped in this afternoon for 10,000 shares of BTSC @ $0.1443.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 969504605 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 3493939353 Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 276803595

When it all goes to hell let me know and I'll send you a 50# bag of rice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 14:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 969504605  Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 3493939353  Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 276803595

When it all goes to hell let me know and I'll send you a 50# bag of rice.

Oh it'll collapse. The trick is when to get out. Stay tuned.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-11-21, 14:54

LooseGoose wrote:When it all goes to hell let me know and I'll send you a 50# bag of rice.
how much is a 50# bag of rice worth today?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 15:32

Wally Fairway wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:When it all goes to hell let me know and I'll send you a 50# bag of rice.

$25 or so....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-11-21, 16:06

Loose,
Right now I've 'invested' about $150 into Ethereum. It is currently worth about $850. I'll send you .1 Ethereum to hold and buy my rice with later.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-11-21, 16:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

$25 or so....

shit - I think I lost 2 bags of rice just today .... but tomorrow is another day
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-21, 16:36

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 1f3a2
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-21, 16:53

InTenSity wrote:Loose,
Right now I've 'invested' about $150 into Ethereum. It is currently worth about $850. I'll send you .1 Ethereum to hold and buy my rice with later.

The rice will provide steady value it'll still be $25 in a year.

I had some fraction of a bitcoin in my wallet and made $4 on it so I'm ahead on the cryptos.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-22, 11:22

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Tumblr_n8tc5jZzqx1rnq3cto2_r1_500

+143.26%
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-11-22, 14:33

I haven't checked on this shit in forever. BTC up to 8k Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 1550444538

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 AccumulationStudent11
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next