Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by steveschneider Wed May 09, 2018 9:43 am

Buffet eviscerated Bitcoin the other day and said that owning stocks is better than owning gold.

I sold AAPL the other day and made a great return. Just bought positions in BAC, AMTD and SQ and am already up.

My fucking DIS stock is caught in a sideways trading pattern. Fuck ESPN!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy Fri May 11, 2018 1:06 am

Still accumulating BTC, LTC and ETH.... Little bits every paycheck.... You should too.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri May 11, 2018 7:58 am

tTy wrote:Still accumulating BTC, LTC and ETH.... Little bits every paycheck.... You should too.
This right here is great advice.
And if not crytos, then invest in something every paycheck.
Or sit back and poke fun at others who do and work until you are 77 .... your choice
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri May 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:
tTy wrote:Still accumulating BTC, LTC and ETH.... Little bits every paycheck.... You should too.
This right here is great advice.
And if not crytos, then invest in something every paycheck.
Or sit back and poke fun at others who do and work until you are 77 .... your choice

Wally! Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 1362440668
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri May 11, 2018 7:34 pm

pump-n-dump
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat May 12, 2018 10:51 am

steveschneider wrote:Buffet eviscerated Bitcoin the other day and said that owning stocks is better than owning gold.

I sold AAPL the other day and made a great return. Just bought positions in BAC, AMTD and SQ and am already up.

My fucking DIS stock is caught in a sideways trading pattern. Fuck ESPN!

Had an amazing week with BAC SQ and AMTD. All three went up from my by in point. Probably going to take advantage of the rise in oil prices this week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu May 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Just bought a couple more LTC....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu May 17, 2018 11:43 pm

pump-n-dump
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 18, 2018 7:55 am

SQ has been on amazing run last couple of weeks. Big question now does the bull still have legs?

Going to load up some BAC next week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 18, 2018 8:14 am

steveschneider wrote:SQ has been on amazing run last couple of weeks. Big question now does the bull still have legs?

That's an awesome trend-line for the last couple of years. It's gotta cool off sometime though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri May 18, 2018 8:21 am

Global financial giant Goldman Sachs is launching its own cryptocurrency

Circle, a payment startup owned by none other than multinational investment banking leviathan Goldman Sachs, has just announced the launch of its very own bitcoin rival. Called Circle USD Coin, it’s the first cryptocurrency to be created and released by one of the world’s leading financial giants.

Enough, already.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 am

Floyd Robertson wrote: Global financial giant Goldman Sachs is launching its own cryptocurrency

Circle, a payment startup owned by none other than multinational investment banking leviathan Goldman Sachs, has just announced the launch of its very own bitcoin rival. Called Circle USD Coin, it’s the first cryptocurrency to be created and released by one of the world’s leading financial giants.

Enough, already.

Floyd? Can we start offering Swilleum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote: Global financial giant Goldman Sachs is launching its own cryptocurrency

Enough, already.

Floyd? Can we start offering Swilleum?

Swilleum? eSwillCoin? SwillCash? Swillero?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:SQ has been on amazing run last couple of weeks. Big question now does the bull still have legs?

That's an awesome trend-line for the last couple of years. It's gotta cool off sometime though.

Yeah, I got in at $49 for sq. The day I posted up above was the day I bought. I’ve been writing covered calls and riding it up. I’m probably going to write one next week at 56 in hopes that I get called out.

Tuesday there will be a vote rolling back some banking rules. Going to buy bac on Monday and see if it bumps up as a result.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 18, 2018 12:41 pm

Enough, already.

I called it in my first post in this thread. Sooner or later a major financial institution is going to take over this technology. no way this stuff was going to undermine the fed or the banking industry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 pm

Enough, already.

Does anybody watch Silicon Valley?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri May 18, 2018 1:03 pm

DWags wrote:

Enough, already.

I’ve been binge watching it recently. Season 3. Working at a tech company, shit is especially rich.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

I’ve been binge watching it recently. Season 3. Working at a tech company, shit is especially rich.

They attempt to create their own bitcoin this season.  I think it's funny as hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 pm

DWags wrote:

Enough, already.

Piper coin!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Is the current season good? Last years seemed a bit wacky and I lost interest. Definitely loved the first couple of season.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 18, 2018 2:49 pm

steveschneider wrote:Is the current season good? Last years seemed a bit wacky and I lost interest. Definitely loved the first couple of season.

Eh, it's going downhill pretty quickly IMO. There's some funny moments but they lost something when TJ Miller left. They keep doing the same thing every season. "Oh shit, we're gonna lose the comany!" only to be saved at the last moment. It gets old.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Is the current season good? Last years seemed a bit wacky and I lost interest. Definitely loved the first couple of season.

Eh, it's going downhill pretty quickly IMO. There's some funny moments but they lost something when TJ Miller left. They keep doing the same thing every season. "Oh shit, we're gonna lose the comany!" only to be saved at the last moment. It gets old.

I think its over.  I do't think they'll be back.  It was just the way the last one ended.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2018 3:36 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Enough, already.

I called it in my first post in this thread. Sooner or later a major financial institution is going to take over this technology. no way this stuff was going to undermine the fed or the banking industry.

Anyone that trusts a currency from those robber barons is a damned fool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri May 18, 2018 4:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Also there’s so much over seas cash coming back, the tax cuts and corporate profits are great. Good time to be in stocks for the time being. We are setting up for a brutal recession and a big pull back is looming but I think 18 is a good year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 pm

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Also there’s so much over seas cash coming back, the tax cuts and corporate profits are great. Good time to be in stocks for the time being. We are setting up for a brutal recession and a big pull back is looming but I think 18 is a good year.

If Trump can shut the fuck up about trade wars for a few weeks that would be great.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue May 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Cryptojacking Comes to Your Mac

This malware is not particularly dangerous, unless your Mac has a problem like damaged fans or dust-clogged vents that could cause overheating. Although the mshelper process is actually a legitimate piece of software being abused, it should still be removed along with the rest of the malware.

Mac cryptomining malware has been on the rise recently, just as in the Windows world. This malware follows other cryptominers for macOS, such as Pwnet, CpuMeaner, and CreativeUpdate. I’d rather be infected with a cryptominer than some other kind of malware, but that doesn’t make it a good thing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Just bought another couple LTC.....

#LAMBO! #LAMBO! #LAMBO!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed May 23, 2018 8:33 am

tTy wrote:Just bought another couple LTC......

#LAMBO!  #LAMBO!  #LAMBO!!!!

If you yell loud enough you'll scare people into buying what you're selling. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed May 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:Just bought another couple LTC......

#LAMBO!  #LAMBO!  #LAMBO!!!!

If you yell loud enough you'll scare people into buying what you're selling. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 502811600

Just bought some more. There is zero chance I lose a single cent on this shit. zero.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu May 24, 2018 12:35 am

pump-n-dumo
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu May 24, 2018 5:53 am

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just bought some more. There is zero chance I lose a single cent on this shit. zero.

Bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun May 27, 2018 6:58 am

LTC skyrocketing to tTy's $1000 prediction.....

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 Screen12
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun May 27, 2018 10:01 am

kingstonlake wrote:LTC skyrocketing to tTy's $1000 prediction.....

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 19 Screen12

It seems like everything is sliding back to that pre-November run up. I got in near the end of October. Never been so lucky with any investment like that before. Probably won't ever be again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue May 29, 2018 12:33 am

Just bought 5 more.

EDIT: LTC cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by tTy on Tue May 29, 2018 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue May 29, 2018 12:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:

Just bought some more.  There is zero chance I lose a single cent on this shit.  zero.

Bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!

LMAO, none of you evidently understand how early I got in on these things. I have ETH at under 20 bucks. I have LTC at under 10.... I have BTC at under 1000..... Cost basis.

It's not too late for all you haters, you're just late. You should get in now while you still have a chance to save face. You could all = "Hey man, I wasn't one of them geeky first adopters so don't judge, I am super sensi n shit.... they're all weird, but I've made a couple hundy on these now that they are all north of a couple grand each.... I don't even know what kinds of cryptos I have in my crypto purse. lemme take a look'see...." That's you idiots.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue May 29, 2018 12:40 am

tTy wrote:Wow, there IS a thread on this.  I just heard about this shit a couple weeks ago, bought 50 of them at like 12, now its at 42 tonight....

lol

This was ETH. LTC came a little later

Last edited by tTy on Tue May 29, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue May 29, 2018 12:49 am

kingstonlake wrote:LTC skyrocketing to tTy's $1000 prediction.....

Oh, shit, I'm only 1000% up on most of my holdings now. dammit....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu May 31, 2018 11:44 am

SQ is crushing it for me again this week. Might get called out at 58.50
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu May 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Every time this thread gets bumped I check the price. Yep still good.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next