Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment

2 posters

Go down

Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment Empty Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-06, 12:39

The story indicates Carlson is going directly after Ailes, but I would think she's suing Fox, too. Claims Ailes is a habitual sexual harasser who proposed sex and eventually fired her after she declined.
I'm hopeful this story isn't behind a paywall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/business/media/gretchen-carlson-fox-news-roger-ailes-sexual-harassment-lawsuit.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment Empty Re: Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment

Post by Guest 2016-07-06, 13:05

At least you're not a sexist bubblehead like him. Oh. Oooops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment Empty Re: Recently fired FNC bubblehead Gretchen Carlson sues Roger Ailes, claims sexual harassment

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-06, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:At least you're not a sexist bubblehead like him.   Oh.   Oooops.

Having watched hours of her work, I'm qualified to give her that moniker. She worked hard for it. Well, she worked for it. There are a few male anchors who get the same name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-06, 13:14

I have a hard time believing that the mastermind behind Fox News is anything less than an upstanding beacon of morality.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-06, 13:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a hard time believing that the mastermind behind Fox News is anything less than an upstanding beacon of morality.

In the same way Jabba the Hut was. In fact, the two might be related.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down