Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over..

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. Empty Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 07:45

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600

House Republicans Promise Clinton eMail Probe Is Not Over

FBI Director James Comey will testify in front of the House Oversight Committee on Thursday

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1550444538 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1550444538 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1550444538 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 08:00

GOP's new playbook: If you don't like the outcome, hold 10 hearings about it to drag it out as long as possible.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. Empty Re: Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over..

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-07, 08:04

If HRC wins in November it's possible she could serve her 4 year term with an eight Justice SCOTUS that could go down further if a a Justice or two die.

She would be the first POTUS elected who will already have an existing House committee investigating her (email servers) and if that ever gets completed its probable the GOP majority will find another reason to have a investigation up and running for the 2020 election.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-07, 08:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:GOP's new playbook: If you don't like the outcome, hold 10 hearings about it to drag it out as long as possible.

Maybe it would have been better to have a trial and acquit her of these so called charges. Then they couldn't be brought up again.

I honestly believe that this whole thing will not sway one person to switch their vote from one of these two pieces of shit to the other. I'm hoping something juicier comes along. This is getting boring.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 08:49

I'm really interested in her views on soft-serve ice cream and how that might impact the legitimacy of her nomination.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 08:56

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:GOP's new playbook: If you don't like the outcome, hold 10 hearings about it to drag it out as long as possible.

Maybe it would have been better to have a trial and acquit her of these so called charges. Then they couldn't be brought up again.

I honestly believe that this whole thing will not sway one person to switch their vote from one of these two pieces of shit to the other. I'm hoping something juicier comes along. This is getting boring.  
Hillary will be able to say "the Director of the FBI - a registered republican and the Deputy Attorney General under bu$h stated  that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges" in this matter..

and while those are some long words that might not full connect with most Trump supporters and registered republicans, it really says all that needs to be said about the {ahem} "fiscally responsible" republicans who insist on burning through even more taxpayer resources to cast a shadow on how evil Hillary Clinton is..

my suspicion is that either a) it'll make Hillary into a somewhat sympathetic character and/or b) dissuade more people from participating in the process..

regardless, it's fun watching republicans get their little bible verse-laced underwear in a twist about an email account.. Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 09:04

lol, new playbook? It's been going on in DC for 150-200 years. Congressional hearings to re-litigate old grievances is not new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, new playbook?   It's been going on in DC for 150-200 years.   Congressional hearings to re-litigate old grievances is not new.

I meant in regards to attacking the presumptive Democratic nominee. When you have Trump seemingly trying to throw away the election I guess you get desperate.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 11:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, new playbook?   It's been going on in DC for 150-200 years.   Congressional hearings to re-litigate old grievances is not new.

I meant in regards to attacking the presumptive Democratic nominee. When you have Trump seemingly trying to throw away the election I guess you get desperate.

You mean the presumptive nominee that admittedly deleted emails while those same emails were under subpoena? The sort of thing that would put 99.9% of Americans in jail?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 11:40

I hope that republicans get to the bottom of this very serious issue....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:11

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You mean the presumptive nominee that admittedly deleted emails while those same emails were under subpoena?   The sort of thing that would put 99.9% of Americans in jail?

Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. Giphy

Are you saying people in places of power are above the law?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 13:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You mean the presumptive nominee that admittedly deleted emails while those same emails were under subpoena?   The sort of thing that would put 99.9% of Americans in jail?

I'm unhappy about it, you should be too. But the tribalism is strong enough that you seem to be ok with Hills breaking laws.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:39

the thing I love most about the outrage of Hillary using an email account is that the same people who are outraged had no problem with bu$h invading a sovereign country based on lies that led to the death of thousands of brave US soldiers and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

e-GHAZI!!! Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm unhappy about it, you should be too.  But the tribalism is strong enough that you seem to be ok with Hills breaking laws.

Are you unhappy with every politician that doesn't follow the letter of the law? If so you must be one miserable person.

I said it before and I guess I have to keep saying it. This is a just political theater. Silly, nonsense time. What do you hope all of these congressional hearings will accomplish? The GOP is only doing this to help their team win. That's it. Nothing else. You think this is about trying to find the truth? How naive are you?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm unhappy about it, you should be too.  But the tribalism is strong enough that you seem to be ok with Hills breaking laws.

Are you unhappy with every politician that doesn't follow the letter of the law? If so you must be one miserable person.

I said it before and I guess I have to keep saying it. This is a just political theater. Silly, nonsense time. What do you hope all of these congressional hearings will accomplish? The GOP is only doing this to help their team win. That's it. Nothing else. You think this is about trying to find the truth? How naive are you?
wait a second.. wait right there. He's a very happy person. VERY happy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:49

And for the record I think Hillary is a very unlikable person. But her and Clownshoes McOrangeface are the two major candidates to choose from. Yayyyyyy!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

obviously it's political... anyone with any shred of intellectual honesty would agree with that.

What's funny - among a lot of things about Hillary's email account - is how republicans who distrust the government pretend to be outraged that Hillary didn't use a government email server.  Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 13:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:And for the record I think Hillary is a very unlikable person. But her and Clownshoes McOrangeface are the two major candidates to choose from. Yayyyyyy!!!!!
other than Obama, I'm not sure I've ever seen a national-level politician that I would consider "likable".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

obviously it's political... anyone with any shred of intellectual honesty would agree with that.

What's funny - among a lot of things about Hillary's email account - is how republicans who distrust the government pretend to be outraged that Hillary didn't use a government email server.  Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600

Oh how they rail against wasteful government spending. How much has been spent on BENGHAZI hearings? How much should we expect to be spent on E-MAILGATE hearings?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-07, 13:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:And for the record I think Hillary is a very unlikable person. But her and Clownshoes McOrangeface are the two major candidates to choose from. Yayyyyyy!!!!!
other than Obama, I'm not sure I've ever seen a national-level politician that I would consider "likable".

I liked Ralph Nader... if you can even count him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 13:57

Just an ongoing lawbreaking theater.....and no one here seems a bit upset about it. It'll be interesting to see if that carries over the next time someone from the other tribe is hip deep in shit.

And BTW - there was no intent.....Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1966794946 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1966794946

Stephen Miller ‏@redsteeze
Dear God, Comey admits under oath her attorneys scrubbed devices in a way to prevent forensic recovery.. Astounding

The HillVerified account ‏@thehill
JUST IN: Clinton's FBI interview was not recorded or under oath http://hill.cm/8YZdyih

FBI and other federal agents must now tape interviews with suspects
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:Just an ongoing lawbreaking theater.....and no one here seems a bit upset about it. It'll be interesting to see if that carries over the next time someone from the other tribe is hip deep in shit.

And BTW - there was no intent.....Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1966794946 Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 1966794946

Stephen Miller ‏@redsteeze
Dear God, Comey admits under oath her attorneys scrubbed devices in a way to prevent forensic recovery.. Astounding

The HillVerified account ‏@thehill
JUST IN: Clinton's FBI interview was not recorded or under oath http://hill.cm/8YZdyih

FBI and other federal agents must now tape interviews with suspects
sounds like the fiscally-responsible patriotic Americans running this hearing should have a bigger problem with Comey than they do with Hillary.

oh wait.. he's not a female running for president. Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-07, 14:09

DWags wrote:

Trump just floated his own daughter as a possible VP pick. That's interesting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-07, 14:09

Listened to some of the "questioning" .

It was hours of desparately seeking sound bytes for the November elections. GOP congress members can't grasp the fact that everything done may not be what any government agency wanted but candidate HRC isn't a government employee and not subject to the same rules that would apply to Congressmen, their staffs or employees of US Departments.

The Pataeus example doesn't apply because HRC is a civilian and not subject to Code of Military Justice.

The only thing I know for sure is GOP outrage will continue because it's proven to be an effective fund raising tool.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-07, 14:12

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

Trump just floated his own daughter as a possible VP pick.  That's interesting.

Holy crap can he get any dumber? Who care's if he's kidding. Even mentioning the possibility is sheer lunacy.  His mouth just keeps engaging before the brain finishes thinking.  His meltdown when he quits the race, gets ousted at the convention, or gets drummed by Billary is going to be epic.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 14:15

GRR Spartan wrote:Listened to some of the "questioning" .

It was hours of desparately seeking sound bytes for the November elections. GOP congress members can't grasp the fact that everything done may not be what any government agency wanted but candidate HRC isn't a government employee and not subject to the same rules that would apply to Congressmen, their staffs or employees of US Departments.

The Pataeus example doesn't apply because HRC is a civilian and not subject to Code of Military Justice.

The only thing I know for sure is GOP outrage will continue because it's proven to be an effective fund raising tool.
Let's Predict the Next Hillary "Scandal" the GOP and Mainstream Media Will Manufacture

it's a fun game to play. Per Mainstream Media, Republicans Promise That Clinton e-Mail Probe Is Not Over.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 15:06

Strange how Bob can fixate on this and Pylon and others not think he's mad, I come in and post about it and I'm outraged out of my mind. Nah, they're not biased - straight down the pipe.

And Bob? Do your dance. Be proud, your girl got away with something you'd be rotting in prison for. That's a real point of pride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 15:19

LooseGoose wrote:Strange how Bob can fixate on this and Pylon and others not think he's mad, I come in and post about it and I'm outraged out of my mind.   Nah, they're not biased - straight down the pipe.

And Bob?  Do your dance.  Be proud, your girl got away with something you'd be rotting in prison for.     That's a real point of pride.
well, don't get too down.. just because she got away with killing the 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email server doesn't mean that your fiscally-responsible patriots in the GOP can't find something to scrape up on her between now and November... something like spending millions in taxpayer dollars investigating the degree to which dust might collect on her bible..

keep your chin up, dude! Hope is a good thing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-07, 15:46

One of the many extraordinary things about this present political crisis is the reality that the Democratic establishment is lockstep behind a woman who has unquestionably failed the public in multiple, consequential ways - yet they believe she's somehow triumphant because she's not actually facing a criminal trial.

-- David French
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-07, 15:54

We are all to young to remember the disdain many had for Nixon but he won twice after losing once.

I don't see what HRC did or didn't do in any worse light than future CIA director Bill Casey negotiating with the Iranians to release hostages prior to Reagan being sworn in independent of any State Department or Presidential approval and that didn't hinder Reagan's election to a 2nd term.

Biggest difference is the 24/7 beltway echo chamber.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-07, 16:03

LooseGoose wrote:One of the many extraordinary things about this present political crisis is the reality that the Democratic establishment is lockstep behind a woman who has unquestionably failed the public in multiple, consequential ways - yet they believe she's somehow triumphant because she's not actually facing a criminal trial.

-- David French
whoever David French is makes me feel really bad about myself as a person.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down