Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media..

3 posters

Go down

Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. Empty Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 5:09

.. at the top of the hour.

The lead story was the national anthem, taking a knee, then they began criticizing Hillary Clinton.

seriously.. no Puerto Rico, no 40+ dead in California, no dead American service members.

[lolz]
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. Empty Re: Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 8:15

more from the mainstream media.. they're fearful for Hillary's health..

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews

New fears for @HillaryClinton’s health after 'twisted ankle' or 'broken toe' derails book tour.

Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 502811600 Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 502811600 Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. Empty Re: Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 8:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:.. at the top of the hour.

The lead story was the national anthem, taking a knee, then they began criticizing Hillary Clinton.

seriously.. no Puerto Rico, no 40+ dead in California, no dead American service members.

[lolz]

Why in the hell are you watching Fox News?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 8:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

[lolz]

I was just giggling.. flipping the TV to various mainstream media channels.. laughing at the folks who eat deep-fried Froot Loops and rely on them for "news".

god, America is a stupid country.  Entertaining, of course, but stupid.  Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 502811600   Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 8:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

[lolz]

I play a game with myself at night.  I'm flipping through the channel listings and see "the five" or Hannity and I take a guess as to what they're talking about.  I will either guess Hillary, or the NFL kneelers.   It's a 50/50 shot.   It's rare I'm wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Oct 2017 - 8:41

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I play a game with myself at night.  I'm flipping through the channel listings and see "the five" or Hannity and I take a guess as to what they're talking about.  I will either guess Hillary, or the NFL kneelers.   It's a 50/50 shot.   It's rare I'm wrong.
that's what I was doing this morning.. they went from a scary black man kneeling during the national anthem.. to a quote from Hillary supporting his right to do so.. then they mentioned the fact that she was wearing some sort of boot on her foot.. then they started talking about some other brown person who did something really bad.. I forget what.

it's hysterically funny - and when you watch it, you can totally understand how people who aren't intellectually curious or otherwise emotionally well-grounded can view this sort of garbage through the prism of what they have been told is critically important in their daily lives.

as I've always said, we almost always get what we deserve in America - and we're living it.

oh well - gives me a good chuckle, anyway.   Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 502811600    Up To Go Running, Flipped on the Mainstream Media.. 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down