Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People and the President

5 posters

Go down

The People and the President Empty The People and the President

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-14, 20:13

Obama saying early on, we all have prejudices

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The People and the President Empty Re: The People and the President

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-14, 20:32

"this afternoon"...?

This is not shot live.  No wonder there was no mention of the Nice terrorist act during the intro
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-14, 20:41

Obama completely blew an opportunity to impress the value of family, and put it back on the system during the interview with #momoftheyear and her kid
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-14, 21:01

Skirted most concerns brought up Milwaukee's police chief. Admitted the majority of black homicides are caused by other blacks.

Still, mostly bullshit not emphasizing the importance of parents/family enough and throwing it back on the system to clean up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-14, 21:18

You know there is a whole separate board for this shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-07-14, 21:24

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know there is a whole separate board for this shit.
Rarely go there. Should I?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 21:25

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:You know there is a whole separate board for this shit.
Rarely go there. Should I?

If he agreed with you his response would be much friendlier.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-07-14, 22:24

Obama fucking sucks. Time for a new President with some balls to go after these motherfuckers.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-15, 16:39

This thread should be mandatory reading.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-16, 05:22

Death Roe wrote:Obama fucking sucks. Time for a new President with some balls to go after these motherfuckers.

There is something to be said about this.

We've had lawyers and politicians for president for a very, very, very long time; lawyers are not tough, physically at least and politicians... well... you know. When's the last time we had a smart, but also tough guy for president?

We got a real strong and over budgeted military. It's about the only thing kept us a float. Because if we had to put up our national leader against others in a fight to the death. I don't think any of the ones since.... shit, I don't remember any since the 50's... but none since then would have stood much of a chance. Putin would kick the shit out of each president in their prime at the age he is right now since about then. Obama's scrawny ass would get choked out or KO'd within the first 30 seconds to most. The Italians usually put up guys who can mix it up.
Canada would go down pretty quick. Their newest leader looks like the type who starts crying in the meer vicinity of a fight. Kind of like what I remember girls doing (what good are you sitting there bawling your eyes out screaming stop it! while your boyfriend is busy trying to defend his dignity? move the fuck away and wait till it's over to tend to him... you're just being an annoying white girl right now).
Brawns don't matter but they give a certain perspective and a confidence in one's self that just by sheer appearance they aren't insecure and don't need to prove it in any ways. Any chance there'd be less wars? Less skinny, out of shape nerds feeling like they have to erase a few brown villages off a map to feel like a tough guy?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-16, 05:30

After another bong rip... I think the point is learning a discipline like a martial art (which for some reason I made synonymous with brawn.... pothead, heh) gives one confidence to not even feel the need to yearn that kind of power. Who wants to be president, really? It's a shitty fucking job... it pays shit, you lose your privacy.... who really wants to be president? Oh yeah... the people that are looking to fuck with others because now they're the ones in charges and their wimpy asses never got to be.

Except the females. Those broads are tough. Hillary, as much as I hate her and know I could whoop her ass in hand to hand combat... I do not want to even try just because would not be as easy to kick the shit out of as she looks. She's like Margarat Thatcher (in her younger years). I get by Bill doesn't divorce her... fuck dealing with that episode. Just have sex with hot women on the side (It's clear judging by what's been written about them that they've had a relatively open relationship since the 80's, anyways, considering it is becoming more clear that Chelsea was fathered by another).
To be contrary Elizabeth Warren would go down like a bag of marbles.

So yea.. after a bong rip... get into martial arts and discuss beating up old politicians. Men and women. Fuck 'em. They're thieves anyways... bruises heal, fucking wimps that run these countries.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down