Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

+16
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
SomeFanName
TheReal_LWS
Snake Plissken
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-14, 14:45

TheReal_LWS wrote:Can't wait to get a chicken sandwich before a Spartan game! GO CHICKFILA! GO GREEN!

Planning on showing up at 7:00am for noon kickoff ? For at least the first year it will be busy only because it's new.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 14:54

GRR Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Can't wait to get a chicken sandwich before a Spartan game! GO CHICKFILA! GO GREEN!

Planning on showing up at 7:00am for noon kickoff ? For at least the first year it will be busy only because it's new.

Good point. Eh, its worth it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 14:54

I made some chicken last night. It was so fucking good you guys. Probably the best chicken I've ever made. Going to have it on a sandwich for lunch in a couple of minutes here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I made some chicken last night. It was so fucking good you guys. Probably the best chicken I've ever made. Going to have it on a sandwich for lunch in a couple of minutes here.

Awesome! I was wondering.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-14, 15:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I made some chicken last night. It was so fucking good you guys. Probably the best chicken I've ever made. Going to have it on a sandwich for lunch in a couple of minutes here.

Do you have a recipe otpt? It looked delicious. Maybe I'd try it out :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-14, 15:04

apparently it takes better if you're eating the chicken sandwich with hate in your heart for gay people.

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 15:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That's right!

The OTPT recipe is throwing a bunch of seasonings, salt, and pepper on said chicken. Salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper, and maple wood shit I found in the cupboard. Medium heat. Do not flip until the first side is done. Less movement the better.

Yeah - I'm learning.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 15:20

Oh and hot sauce. Obviously. Jalapeños if I had them but I'm a basic bitch saving for the weekends.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-14, 15:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That's right!

The OTPT recipe is throwing a bunch of seasonings, salt, and pepper on said chicken. Salt, pepper, garlic, cayenne pepper, and maple wood shit I found in the cupboard. Medium heat. Do not flip until the first side is done. Less movement the better.

Yeah - I'm learning.
yeah you don't want to flip it often..

and make sure you do it with hate in your heart... long, slow.. steamy, hate.. preferably with lubricant..  and an abnormal love of both the bible and little boys. Once you get that down, you're bound for upper management at Chick-Fil-A.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh and hot sauce. Obviously. Jalapeños if I had them but I'm a basic bitch saving for the weekends.

$2 for jalapenos cramps your weekend spend?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 15:48

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh and hot sauce. Obviously. Jalapeños if I had them but I'm a basic bitch saving for the weekends.

Every beer, drug, etc counts LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:49

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I still love you, even if you are poor.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-14, 15:52

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Do you call french fries, freedom fries?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Do you call french fries, freedom fries?

I love them called either way!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 15:55

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I'm blessed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-14, 16:00

Why do you hate chickens?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-08, 11:19

WEIRD, BASED ON PRESS ACCOUNTS I’D THINK THEY WERE AN EMBATTLED CHOICE OF A BIGOTED FRINGE: Chick-fil-A named Americans’ favorite fast-food restaurant.

It’s almost as if the tenor of media coverage doesn’t give you a true sense of what’s going on in America.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/chick-fil-a-named-americans-favorite-fast-food-restaurant/784111765
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-08, 11:41

LooseGoose wrote:
WEIRD, BASED ON PRESS ACCOUNTS I’D THINK THEY WERE AN EMBATTLED CHOICE OF A BIGOTED FRINGE: Chick-fil-A named Americans’ favorite fast-food restaurant.

It’s almost as if the tenor of media coverage doesn’t give you a true sense of what’s going on in America.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/chick-fil-a-named-americans-favorite-fast-food-restaurant/784111765

It's not America's favorite Goose. It has the highest customer satisfaction rate. People who buy their food like them. Let me try to help. I like Lexus automobiles. I am very satisfied with mine. And JD power says it has the highest customer satisfaction rate based on the number of issues reported by their owners.

So let me ask you.... does this mean Lexus is America's favorite automobile? Lol. You got played by that article.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-08, 12:04

kingstonlake wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It's not America's favorite Goose. It has the highest customer satisfaction rate. People who buy their food like them. Let me try to help. I like Lexus automobiles. I am very satisfied with mine. And JD power says it has the highest customer satisfaction rate based on the number of issues reported by their owners.

So let me ask you.... does this mean Lexus is America's favorite automobile? Lol. You got played by that article.

Didn't get played. Just saw what he wanted to. That is the MAGA crowd. Willfully conned.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-07-08, 12:10

Heat Miser wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Didn't get played. Just saw what he wanted to. That is the MAGA crowd. Willfully conned.

Funny thing was it was a Georgia based report, on a Georgia based company that took liberties and called it America's favorite limited service restaurant...... Using a SCum based research firm. Lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-08, 13:08

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 6c882410
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-08, 13:18

LooseGoose wrote:

Who are you quoting? A Russian bot? Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 08:14

LooseGoose wrote:

Goose is now posting mainstream media links about a place that sells fried chicken.

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600  Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600  Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 08:15

DWags wrote:Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 6c882410
Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-09, 08:17

If you guys ever get to Saugatuck go to dinner at The Southerner and order the fried chicken dinner. Get the buttermilk recipe, not the Nashville Hot. Nashville Hot is good, but the buttermilk coating is outstanding.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 08:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If you guys ever get to Saugatuck go to dinner at The Southerner and order the fried chicken dinner. Get the buttermilk recipe, not the Nashville Hot. Nashville Hot is good, but the buttermilk coating is outstanding.
I'll patiently await Goose's recommendation before I make dinner plans, thank you very much.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-09, 08:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:If you guys ever get to Saugatuck go to dinner at The Southerner and order the fried chicken dinner. Get the buttermilk recipe, not the Nashville Hot. Nashville Hot is good, but the buttermilk coating is outstanding.

Are they open on Sundays?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-07-09, 08:59

re-read this thread.. it's pretty classic. Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-09, 09:02

NigelUno wrote:

Are they open on Sundays?

I think every day. It’s not downtown proper. I’ve never been but I hear it’s pretty good. It’s north of the town.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-09, 09:07

I don't really care about their political/religious beliefs. The waffle fries just aren't that good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-09, 09:07

Oh wait, I get it. Sunday’s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-07-09, 09:09

DWags wrote:Oh wait, I get it. Sunday’s.

I was getting worried for a second.

How can you marry someone anyway? Did you take an internet course?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-23, 12:27

the Governor of Montana this his state needs more deep-friend jesus chicken.

A single Chick-fil-A in the entirety of Montana just isn’t going to cut it for Attorney General Tim Fox.

On Monday, Fox – also a Republican candidate for the state’s 2020 gubernatorial race – took to Facebook with an open letter to Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy, imploring him to consider opening more locations in the Treasure State.

c'mon, Chic-Fil-A - do the governor, jesus and the cardiologists of Montana a favor and open more jesus chicken shops.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-11, 12:15

school in New Orleans refuses to have Chick-Fil-A catered for an employee lunch..

Fox News - On Oct. 10, Steven Corbett, principal of Lusher High School, said that he had recently declined a free lunch from the chicken-centric chain for his employees, provided through the College Football Playoff Foundation (CFPF), explaining that the restaurant’s values do not align with those of the school.

good for them.. exercising their rights..

of course, I'm sure right wing jesus freaks are exercising their right to be outraged, as well. Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600 Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 3 502811600

Cautioni: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-11, 13:26

Sacrilicious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-11, 13:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sacrilicious.
meh.. I do my best to steer clear from deep-fried junk.. especially when it's riddled with jesus.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-14, 11:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sacrilicious.
meh.. I do my best to steer clear from deep-fried junk.. especially when it's riddled with jesus.

If you dip the sandwiches in water it slides down your gullet easier.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-10-14, 12:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: meh.. I do my best to steer clear from deep-fried junk.. especially when it's riddled with jesus.

If you dip the sandwiches in water bacon grease it slides down your gullet easier.

Fixed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-14, 13:05

5'10"
168 lbs
32X32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/72 mmHg
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-10-14, 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
168 lbs
32X32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/72 mmHg

You've got some work to do, Bob. One Chick-Fil-A a day, and I guarantee you can get those numbers up. Maybe not the height, but the rest of 'em.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next