Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

+10
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate Empty Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

Post by DWags Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 17:53

Worst/best election ever
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate Empty Re: Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

Post by NigelUno Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 18:07

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate 502811600

I think that's why he didn't bring it up the first time.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate Empty Re: Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 18:08

I think his core supporters will like him even more.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 18:20

How do you dig yourself out of that one?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 19:02

DWags wrote:How do you dig yourself out of that one?

I guess by saying he's heard worse from Bill Clinton on the golf course.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 19:15

His daughters must be so proud of their dad. You know his sons definitely are.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 19:49

This proves Donald Trump is a genius. - Rudy Giuliani
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 20:14

All of the deplorables just said "Fuck yeah, he is just like us. Make America Great Again! GO BLUE!!!"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 20:47

Love to hear LWS try to justify how this guy fits his Christian beliefs now.

Probably something about Hillary being the devil or whatever
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 21:35

I'm pretty naive in these regards, but I have said to myself a few times, this Paul Ryan guy is an idiot. If he made some kind of declaration that Trump was unfit to represent his party and he felt an obligation to do so and entered the race tomorrow, he'd win.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 21:36

Make America Great Again.....Grab them by the pussy

You can't make this shit up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:13

I'm watching foxnews for the lols.... they are exclusively talking about bill Clinton right now. It's insane.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:14

Also, Paul Ryan wouldn't have a chance in hell at this point. At least half of his base will vote for trump no matter what happens. It's too late
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm watching foxnews for the lols.... they are exclusively talking about bill Clinton right now. It's insane.

Stupid liberal media.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm pretty naive in these regards, but I have said to myself a few times, this Paul Ryan guy is an idiot. If he made some kind of declaration that Trump was unfit to represent his party and he felt an obligation to do so and entered the race tomorrow, he'd win.

More than 34,000 Republican voters have already cast their ballots for the 2016 general election according to the U.S. Election Project, 8,000 of them in the battleground state of North Carolina and another 5,000 in Florida. Not all of those ballots were cast for Donald Trump, it's safe to assume, but it's more than likely that most of them were. And that, in a nutshell, is why it's far too late for the Republican Party to dump Donald Trump from their ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/07/theres-no-longer-any-way-for-republicans-to-boot-donald-trump-from-the-ballot/?tid=sm_tw

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:22

I'll go out on a now very sturdy limb.

The RNC is meeting with Trump tomorrow to reportedly talk about the Town Hall "debate".
I'm thinking they are meeting with him to tell him the RNC is pulling money and purchased ad spots from the Presidential race and going to use the ad time for Congressional and US Senate races.

Said it a while back. Trump has surrounded himself with sycophants for his entire career and had convinced himself he was impervious to criticism. He was wrong.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:29

That's the best thing they can do at this point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:35

This is fantastic.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:37

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm pretty naive in these regards, but I have said to myself a few times, this Paul Ryan guy is an idiot. If he made some kind of declaration that Trump was unfit to represent his party and he felt an obligation to do so and entered the race tomorrow, he'd win.

More than 34,000 Republican voters have already cast their ballots for the 2016 general election according to the U.S. Election Project, 8,000 of them in the battleground state of North Carolina and another 5,000 in Florida. Not all of those ballots were cast for Donald Trump, it's safe to assume, but it's more than likely that most of them were. And that, in a nutshell, is why it's far too late for the Republican Party to dump Donald Trump from their ticket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/07/theres-no-longer-any-way-for-republicans-to-boot-donald-trump-from-the-ballot/?tid=sm_tw

Ok. But maybe like 2 months ago?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:43

They should have never nominated him.

They should have had a floor vote at the convention - bet they're happy they squelched that now.

The only chance they have now is to boot him - make Pence the Presidential candidate and pick someone
to motivate one wing of the party or the other. Cruz the conservative wing or Kasich/Jeb Bush the moderate
wing with the $$.

They won't boot him though, so Hills wins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:46

It's too late for all of that now though. If they did any of those things they'd look like an even bigger mess and they'd piss off a whole lot of the dude like hardcore trump lovers.

Since they won't win regardless, better go just ride it out and hope those people will still vote for whatever lunatic they select in 2020
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:48

LooseGoose wrote:They should have never nominated him.

They should have had a floor vote at the convention - bet they're happy they squelched that now.

The only chance they have now is to boot him - make Pence the Presidential candidate and pick someone
to motivate one wing of the party or the other. Cruz the conservative wing or Kasich/Jeb Bush the moderate
wing with the $$.

Are you taking the yard signs down?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:50

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:They should have never nominated him.

wing with the $$.

Sometimes I think you try to play Bob at night. Just post to annoy me.

I've never supported Trump, I've said that clearly here for a year.

I didn't vote for him in the primary. But you just carry on with your bullshit.

I've said all along he's an ass, just as Hills is a corrupt bitch. There's nothing to be proud of voting for either of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Ok. But maybe like 2 months ago?

Possible. But balloting deadlines in individual states might not have allowed for another candidate to take his place. For the most part, once the convention was over, the Rs were stuck with him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 22:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've said all along he's an ass, just as Hills is a corrupt bitch. There's nothing to be proud of voting for either of them.

Well, to be fair, you used to criticize them both...then stopped criticizing him...then started coming to his defense. It kind of gave the impression you were supporting him. Which would make sense because you both love pie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:10

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Well, to be fair, you used to criticize them both...then stopped criticizing him...then started coming to his defense. It kind of gave the impression you were supporting him. Which would make sense because you both love pie.

I don't think it was so much his defense as pointing out differences in press treatment which I think still exist. That doesn't mean I support him, it means I have little or no respect for the Press. That's true and has been for years. I watch no television news at all and haven't for a decade. I get my news from reading papers online but keep in mind that nearly all of them are slanted either left or right.

What press differences? The list of shit he got asked about in debate #1 vs the shit she got asked about. Not even close. The moderator asked him many more follow up questions. It's subtle shit but it's there. The difference in how his daughter is treated vs Chelsea. Etc, etc. I still think back to 2 things with Romney - the Russia being our #1 geopolitical foe - he was mocked mercilessly for this and was dead on. And his "binders full of women" comment that was willfully distorted. They knew damn well he was pointing out that if elected he had thousands of resumes of qualified women to choose from for his administration. Instead they made it into a joke and the press played right along.

Frankly before last summer I didn't know much about Trump other than all his business failures and The Apprentice. I've never seen a single episode of that so my knowledge was pretty limited. I did know he was a publicity hog and had fucked businesses left and right. But see I'm a horrible person on that, I blame the businesses that dealt with him. They knew he was crooked yet dealt with him anyway hoping to make big $$ - dumb asses.

I hope Trump drops out but I've hoped that for a year now - the odds are 1000-1 he won't. It sucks for our country that this is our choice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:10

The drop dead date for ballots to be changed was weeks ago because the elected clerks at all levels of local, county and state government have to proof read and approve the language of ballot proposals /candidates names before the ballots are printed.

A number of commentators across the political spectrum are likening the statements to Romney's 47%. Difference is Romney was in much better shape in the polls when he made the statement and it was still a close race.

This stuff came out when Trump's polling numbers were already falling.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:11

The whole thing is completely mind bottling.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Love to hear LWS try to justify how this guy fits his Christian beliefs now.

Probably something about Hillary being the devil or whatever

Faith and Freedom Coalition head Ralph Reed, to BuzzFeed:

"Voters of faith are voting on issues like who will protect unborn life, defend religious freedom, create jobs, and oppose the Iran nuclear deal. Ten-year-old tapes of private conversation with a television talk show host rank very low on their hierarchy of concerns."

Family Research Council head Tony Perkins, also to BuzzFeed:

“My personal support for Donald Trump has never been based upon shared values, it is based upon shared concerns about issues such as: justices on the Supreme Court that ignore the constitution, America’s continued vulnerability to Islamic terrorists and the systematic attack on religious liberty that we’ve seen in the last 7 1/2 years."

The chair of the Washington state Republican Party, Susan Hutchison, even pointed out that Trump was a Democrat when he made the comments:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/07/the-gops-brutal-responses-to-the-new-trump-video-broken-down/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't think it was so much his defense as pointing out differences in press treatment which I think still exist. That doesn't mean I support him, it means I have little or no respect for the Press. That's true and has been for years. I watch no television news at all and haven't for a decade. I get my news from reading papers online but keep in mind that nearly all of them are slanted either left or right.

What press differences? The list of shit he got asked about in debate #1 vs the shit she got asked about. Not even close. The moderator asked him many more follow up questions. It's subtle shit but it's there. The difference in how his daughter is treated vs Chelsea. Etc, etc. I still think back to 2 things with Romney - the Russia being our #1 geopolitical foe - he was mocked mercilessly for this and was dead on. And his "binders full of women" comment that was willfully distorted. They knew damn well he was pointing out that if elected he had thousands of resumes of qualified women to choose from for his administration. Instead they made it into a joke and the press played right along.

Frankly before last summer I didn't know much about Trump other than all his business failures and The Apprentice. I've never seen a single episode of that so my knowledge was pretty limited. I did know he was a publicity hog and had fucked businesses left and right. But see I'm a horrible person on that, I blame the businesses that dealt with him. They knew he was crooked yet dealt with him anyway hoping to make big $$ - dumb asses.

I hope Trump drops out but I've hoped that for a year now - the odds are 1000-1 he won't. It sucks for our country that this is our choice.

....and then you go right back to whatever spoonful of goodness Hannity is serving up today. Whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 23:19

So just ignore it. That makes sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:40

Am I the only one who thinks that the verbiage in the tape is not just locker room but predatory talk? I'm pretty sure we've all had talks with our friends about sex sessions we've had in college or whatever. I've asked my friends who have left with girls in bars about their night with them. But "Grabbing them by the pussy because I'm so and so..." thrust myself on them to kiss them right away" Really? Is that a bit more than locker room talk to you?

Trying hard not to be a huge hypocrite here, cause I know if I had been taped secretly from talking about drugs I may have taken in college to hooking up with girls in college and my early professional days. It's my belief all of us would be embarrassed by a lot of that shit.

But to me, had he said "Oh man, I met this girl, she was so and so and married and she threw herself at me and man it was the best blowjob I ever had" "Or, this girl kept begging me to fuck her" is a lot different than saying what I believe to be a bit predatory. If he had said that, he wouldn't even need to apologize to me. Fuck it, I'd be a hypocrite to want one. And frankly, he doesn't need to apologize to me now. But man, some of the shit he said really is bothersome. Am I the only one? Am I being a huge fucking hypocrite here? I don't know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:48

No, you're right. I was talking to a die hard trump supporter who tried to claim that I was the only guy who didn't make any statements like that in the past. When I pointed out that neither had any of my friends- it was like we were some divine miracle of holiness among men because we didn't suggest we should just grab some woman's genitals.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:53

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

....and then you go right back to whatever spoonful of goodness Hannity is serving up today. Whatever.

Lol you really are BobLite at times. What prompted the Hannity crack? I've never seen his television show and haven't heard one of his radio rants in at least 5 years. Yet somehow you're convinced I'm brainwashed by him? Golly I wish I could be an independent thinker like you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 0:59

You kinda defend trump a lot goose.

Honestly though, I don't think it's because you support trump. You've never really supported anything on this site. All you ever really do is attack the other side. That's why you come off as supporting someone that you don't really support. It's like you don't know how to argue your own point without just saying why the other side sucks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 1:40

Can you imagine the court fight Trump would create if they did actually try to remove him from the ticket? Holy hell, that would be fun to watch. It would make Bush v Gore look like Romper Room.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Lol you really are BobLite at times. What prompted the Hannity crack? I've never seen his television show and haven't heard one of his radio rants in at least 5 years. Yet somehow you're convinced I'm brainwashed by him? Golly I wish I could be an independent thinker like you.

I wish you were, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:55

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I wish you were, too.

It's amazing how every leftist marching in lockstep arrived there independently. It's like the crowd that all got tattoos because they were individualists.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 10:12

DWags wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the verbiage in the tape is not just locker room but predatory talk? I'm pretty sure we've all had talks with our friends about sex sessions we've had in college or whatever. I've asked my friends who have left with girls in bars about their night with them. But "Grabbing them by the pussy because I'm so and so..." thrust myself on them to kiss them right away" Really? Is that a bit more than locker room talk to you?

Trying hard not to be a huge hypocrite here, cause I know if I had been taped secretly from talking about drugs I may have taken in college to hooking up with girls in college and my early professional days. It's my belief all of us would be embarrassed by a lot of that shit.

But to me, had he said "Oh man, I met this girl, she was so and so and married and she threw herself at me and man it was the best blowjob I ever had" "Or, this girl kept begging me to fuck her" is a lot different than saying what I believe to be a bit predatory. If he had said that, he wouldn't even need to apologize to me. Fuck it, I'd be a hypocrite to want one. And frankly, he doesn't need to apologize to me now. But man, some of the shit he said really is bothersome. Am I the only one? Am I being a huge fucking hypocrite here? I don't know.

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 3h3 hours ago
"I'd tap that" is locker room banter. "I grab em by the p***y and they can't do anything cuz I'm famous" is a psychopath's confession.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 11:41

Hugh HewittVerified account ‏@hughhewitt
For the benefit of the country, the party and his family, and for his own good, @realDonaldTrump should withdraw. More and worse oppo coming

Gabriel ShermanVerified account ‏@gabrielsherman
hear Trump huddled in meeting at Trump Tower w/ Rudy, Newt and Jeff Sessions. Source: Sessions arguing Trump should consider dropping out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next