Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

+10
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-08, 12:49

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that the verbiage in the tape is not just locker room but predatory talk? I'm pretty sure we've all had talks with our friends about sex sessions we've had in college or whatever. I've asked my friends who have left with girls in bars about their night with them. But "Grabbing them by the pussy because I'm so and so..." thrust myself on them to kiss them right away" Really? Is that a bit more than locker room talk to you?

Trying hard not to be a huge hypocrite here, cause I know if I had been taped secretly from talking about drugs I may have taken in college to hooking up with girls in college and my early professional days. It's my belief all of us would be embarrassed by a lot of that shit.

But to me, had he said "Oh man, I met this girl, she was so and so and married and she threw herself at me and man it was the best blowjob I ever had" "Or, this girl kept begging me to fuck her" is a lot different than saying what I believe to be a bit predatory. If he had said that, he wouldn't even need to apologize to me. Fuck it, I'd be a hypocrite to want one. And frankly, he doesn't need to apologize to me now. But man, some of the shit he said really is bothersome. Am I the only one? Am I being a huge fucking hypocrite here? I don't know.

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 3h3 hours ago
"I'd tap that" is locker room banter. "I grab em by the p***y and they can't do anything cuz I'm famous" is a psychopath's confession.

We agree! Banter is not confessing to sexual assault, and the whole thing where Bush was "give Donald a hug" after their exchange on the bus was terrible.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-08, 13:32

RNC lawyers look at options for replacing Trump

Hilarious if true, and good. Save as many house/senate seats that you can.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-08, 14:35

What a mess for the GOP.

Don't know what's worse. Havng to think about replacing a Presidential nominee because of the culmination of offensve language about multiple demographic groups or if the nomnee is contemplating quiting with the elected about a month away.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-08, 17:24

I'd be shocked if there's only 2.

Guy Benson ‏@guypbenson 14m14 minutes ago
Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-08, 17:32

LooseGoose wrote:I'd be shocked if there's only 2.

Guy Benson ‏@guypbenson 14m14 minutes ago
Anti-Trump operative tells me 2 more big oppo hits coming. Says 1 is ~on par w/ 'p***y grab,' the other is worse. But no details. We'll see.

No matter how many more the Dems have they only need two more punches, a body blow and a right cross on the chin for the KO.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-08, 17:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I'd be shocked if there's only 2.

Guy Benson ‏@guypbenson  14m14 minutes ago

No matter how many more the Dems have they only need two more punches, a body blow and a right cross on the chin for the KO.

The Ds are not the only anti-Trump operatives. There are quite a few Rs in D.C. (and all over the country) happy to see this. Largely because they saw Trump taking their party in an uncomfortable direction.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 14:50

If you're Clinton, do you bring this up at the debate? I say leave it alone. People know about it and the Rs have been punishing him pretty hard. It opens a can of worms better left sealed so maybe play the "high road" card and let him have to address it. He will likely have to address it given the format of tonight's debate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 20:10

Well...he is going all in on Clinton's infidelity.

Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Appears With Bill Clinton’s Accusers
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/us/politics/presidential-debate.html

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-10-09, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 20:14

Now this is what I call an election.

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate - Page 2 Uu9pmDP
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 21:18

Clinton is overplaying her hand right now.

Trump sounds like he took a sedative.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 21:20

Clinton was not seen laughing. Fabricated.

This is the result of Clinton overplaying her hand. Now she has to respond.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-09, 21:21

She is way over playing this
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 21:21

These guys are hilarious.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 21:22

This is so disgusting on so many fronts
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-09, 21:22

I'm sick of this. GB vs NY
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 21:23

DWags wrote:I'm sick of this. GB vs NY

Trash the other candidate and hope for the best. Disgusting.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 21:23

We are almost 30 minutes in and nothing substantive.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 21:29

Lol calling out Anderson Cooper
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-09, 21:38

Two complete pieces of garbage are our options

2016, what a time to be alive
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 21:39

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Two complete pieces of garbage are our options

2016, what a time to be alive

I can't believe people will actually vote for them.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 21:43

And Donald is right, they are treating him completely different than Hillary
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 21:47

Jesus god they both give me the willies. Creepy ass couple.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 21:59

When Hillary laughs her inner Reptillian is revealed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 22:04

aualum06 wrote:And Donald is right, they are treating him completely different than Hillary

That is like Taylor Lewan complaining that he gets treated differently.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-09, 22:06

I'm not watching - but is this true? Henning usually makes Bob look like a right winger.

Lynn G. Henning ‏@Lynn_Henning 9m9 minutes ago Michigan, USA
First hour, as debate scorekeepers look twice at their cards: Trump by a lot. This is incredible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 22:10

I dunno about Trump by a lot. Trump isn't that good at debating, he's benefiting from an adversary with a lot of holes in her character. This guy is nuts.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 22:10

Just now watching Trump in the debate.

Oooops Donald is gonna have to keep Bill's fidelity out of the debate - Page 2 Vladimir-Putin-Clapping
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 22:11

I disagree with my running mate. That's good stuff.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-09, 22:12

I lol'd, that's for sure. The balls on this guy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 22:12

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not watching - but is this true? Henning usually makes Bob look like a right winger.

Lynn G. Henning ‏@Lynn_Henning 9m9 minutes ago Michigan, USA
First hour, as debate scorekeepers look twice at their cards: Trump by a lot. This is incredible.

There is no winner in this
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 22:14

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not watching - but is this true?    Henning usually makes Bob look like a right winger.

Lynn G. Henning ‏@Lynn_Henning  9m9 minutes ago Michigan, USA

I would not say "by a lot," but much better than the first debate. Definitely more prepared and I think that has Clinton a bit off guard. Arguing that Russia is not protecting Assad was absurd, but how many Americans really pay attention to that?

Edit: He is winning by a lot if the measure is "I am here for you and just like you vs. she is an elitist snob." He is running that part of his con to perfection right now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-09, 22:21

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 2m2 minutes ago
It's the championship round of The Worst Baby Boomer Ever Born
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-09, 22:24

jimgeraghty ‏@jimgeraghty 14m14 minutes ago
Man, Raddatz detests Trump and doesn’t hide it one bit.

jimgeraghty ‏@jimgeraghty 12m12 minutes ago
Man, @MarthaRaddatz is ready to debate Trump tonight. That’s NOT HER JOB.

Steven Hyden ‏@Steven_Hyden 11m11 minutes ago
Raddatz is grabbing Trump by the pussy.

John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz 11m11 minutes ago
"Martha Raddatz, you have two minutes to rebut."

michael jakubik ‏@mfjak 11m11 minutes ago
@jimgeraghty @MarthaRaddatz big flub. Backs up his moaning earlier that it was 3 on 1

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-09, 22:25

Charles C. W. Cooke ‏@charlescwcooke 4m4 minutes ago
It’s extraordinary to me that Hillary Clinton’s opponent is borderline certifiable and yet she still struggles so mightily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-09, 22:26

Whit Merrifield ‏@WhitMerrifield 50m50 minutes ago
My conclusion to this election: If the rep or dem party had ANY other candidate running, this election would be a lay up. An absolute lay up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-09, 22:26

LooseGoose wrote:jimgeraghty ‏@jimgeraghty 14m14 minutes ago

@jimgeraghty @MarthaRaddatz big flub. Backs up his moaning earlier that it was 3 on 1

Are you watching the debate or just reading about it on twitter?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-09, 22:28

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:jimgeraghty ‏@jimgeraghty 14m14 minutes ago

Are you watching the debate or just reading about it on twitter?

He might be doing the debate the right way.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-09, 22:31

We all need to write in none of the above
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next