Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

+19
duffy munn
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Dendrobates
Death Roe
Wally Fairway
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Vlad
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-11, 22:13

DWags wrote:Hey, I think it's great you guys are calling out Blanche, he's often contrite when he realizes he's wrong, and as soon as you point out his idiocy with logic and facts he not only agrees with you, but often comes right on and apologizes for being the dumb ass that he is.

My advice would be to keep arguing with him. So far, after 15 years, pointing out what kind of misogynistic alcoholic, old man looking, scares women with shoulder rubs at tailgates, dates pigs, hypocrite he is, has really mellowed him and enlightened him. I dont' think it's a waste of time at all to keep answering him, Dude or Vlad. It's working, it's really working. I'm not joking. Please, keep doing it. Pretty please.

You're not the boss of me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

are you confident we can dig out of this hole? - Page 2 Empty Re: are you confident we can dig out of this hole?

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 22:14

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Hey, I think it's great you guys are calling out Blanche, he's often contrite when he realizes he's wrong, and as soon as you point out his idiocy with logic and facts he not only agrees with you, but often comes right on and apologizes for being the dumb ass that he is.

My advice would be to keep arguing with him. So far, after 15 years, pointing out what kind of misogynistic alcoholic, old man looking, scares women with shoulder rubs at tailgates, dates pigs, hypocrite he is, has really mellowed him and enlightened him. I dont' think it's a waste of time at all to keep answering him, Dude or Vlad. It's working, it's really working. I'm not joking. Please, keep doing it. Pretty please.

You are on at least beer #2.

Actually was trying my hand at Calculus with my daughter. Needed a break. Dont' get me wrong, I enjoy you guys proving the idiot wrong time and again, but think about him. Will he ever stop? What's the point if conversation with him?

From past posts, he claims he somekind of ladies man........we saw his picture
We also know his girl is a pig.

How many asinine things does he say regarding sport..... yet, we answer him.

He is single, 35-40, dates ugly women and has no clue about athletics. Gets drunk at tailgates and scares women who he attempts to give shoulder rubs to. He has no problem with a guy assaulting a girl with his fingers who had been passed out. He's our boards nucky and it's just not worth getting drawn into his shit.

That said, I'll be a hypocrite here and say it's fun reading you guys trying to make a point. I enjoy it. Makes the board fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-11, 22:20

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You are on at least beer #2.

Actually was trying my hand at Calculus with my daughter. Needed a break. Dont' get me wrong, I enjoy you guys proving the idiot wrong time and again, but think about him. Will he ever stop? What's the point if conversation with him?

He is single, 35-40, dates ugly women and has no clue about athletics. Gets drunk at tailgates and scares women who he attempts to give shoulder rubs to. He has no problem with a guy assaulting a girl with his fingers who had been passed out. He's our boards nucky and it's just not worth getting drawn into his shit.

That said, I'll be a hypocrite here and say it's fun reading you guys trying to make a point. I enjoy it. Makes the board fun.

I don't think I've directly responded to blanch52 in a long time. I am hurt you haven't noticed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 22:21

Wags you are so sexy right now.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 22:23

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't think I've directly responded to blanch52 in a long time. I am hurt you haven't noticed.

Ooops, mea culpa. It's easy to get that dumb ass to respond, so I might have confused. Now that I think about it, he's the opposite of Nucky. Nucky posts, gets 100 people to respond before someone calls "nucky" then you feel stupid you did. Blanche posts, a few nibbles and Blanch will double down on his idiocy. over and over and over. then he says that what ever thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-11, 22:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags you are so sexy right now.

Currently thinking about getting naked in a beanbag and listening to some blues. Maybe burn a bowl.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-11, 22:34

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wags you are so sexy right now.

Currently thinking about getting naked in a beanbag and listening to some blues. Maybe burn a bowl.

Why not? Take a load off, maybe watch an episode of West World on HBO, eh? Think that's what I'm going to do. Figure out the rest of the week later. afro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-12, 08:01

NigelUno wrote:

You're not the boss of me.

Correct that's your mom, misfit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-12, 08:03

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I haven't noticed either. WOP boy must be doing a better job at reliever that I thought
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-12, 10:04

How confident are you that blanch is in his 30's
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-12, 13:09

I take it Cam Chambers just isn't ready for college ball? Thought he was going to be at least someone with playing time
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-12, 13:24

I thought about it overnight.. and I'm still not worried.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-12, 13:45

SomeFanName wrote:I take it Cam Chambers just isn't ready for college ball? Thought he was going to be at least someone with playing time

Yeah, two thoughts with that, everything we've heard coming out of Spring and Fall is that he was step for step with the best WR's we had. I'm for playiing the best, but at the same time, I hope we stager the players where we don't lose a ton of them all at once. We'll find out. I'm the type that says all hands on deck and play the guys who show the most in practice. Screw the rest. But I'm not Dantonio (thank god, we'd suck big time. )
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-12, 14:06

SomeFanName wrote:I take it Cam Chambers just isn't ready for college ball? Thought he was going to be at least someone with playing time

I think its more the fact that there isnt a need to burn that many freshmen WRs redshirts. With Corley and Laynes already gone, theres no reason to burn Chambers too.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-12, 14:28

DWags wrote:

Yeah, two thoughts with that, everything we've heard coming out of Spring and Fall is that he was step for step with the best WR's we had. I'm for playiing the best, but at the same time, I hope we stager the players where we don't lose a ton of them all at once. We'll find out. I'm the type that says all hands on deck and play the guys who show the most in practice. Screw the rest. But I'm not Dantonio (thank god, we'd suck big time. )

More thoughts from the peanut gallery...

Think about our WR production that past 3-4 years. Every year it seems a 4th or 5th year who stepped up whether it was Burbridge, Fowler, Lippett, Mumphery. Handling 4* or 5* WRs is brand new for this staff because we've never really had any.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-12, 15:19

The_Dude wrote:

I think its more the fact that there isnt a need to burn that many freshmen WRs redshirts. With Corley and Laynes already gone, theres no reason to burn Chambers too.

Agreed, I wasn't expecting Layne on defense so I'm sure that changed things. Having Corley/Layne as true SO and Jackson/Chambers as redshirt FR makes since. Was curious since I hadn't heard anything about Layne up until recently and by all accounts Corley/Chambers were men among boys with the freshmen.

Meh. I just want to see players improve regardless, that's all I'm looking for throughout the season (outside of UM/OSU games). I've become content with strapping on my 1999-2009 fandom and appreciating what this season is(n't)
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-12, 15:28

SomeFanName wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Agreed, I wasn't expecting Layne on defense so I'm sure that changed things. Having Corley/Layne as true SO and Jackson/Chambers as redshirt FR makes since. Was curious since I hadn't heard anything about Layne up until recently and by all accounts Corley/Chambers were men among boys with the freshmen.

Meh. I just want to see players improve regardless, that's all I'm looking for throughout the season (outside of UM/OSU games). I've become content with strapping on my 1999-2009 fandom and appreciating what this season is(n't)

I think Jackson played already.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-12, 18:26

This season is seriously depressing.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-12, 18:40

I'm confident. Hell, I'm bringing my shovel.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-12, 19:07

I want a prediction from Nigel. He is always there with his smart ass conments after the fact
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-13, 14:04

Herbie Green wrote:I want a prediction from Nigel. He is always there with his smart ass conments after the fact

A fletch wannabe
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2