Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

+7
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tTy
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Rocinante
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 4 Empty Re: The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 13:20

I didn't say you were racist. I said you say racist things sometimes.

There you go again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 4 Empty Re: The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 13:40

So far you haven't quoted anything racist, though. Aren't people who say racist things... racist?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 16:18

xsanguine wrote:So far you haven't quoted anything racist, though. Aren't people who say racist things... racist?

I don't think that's necessarily true, no. I think sometimes they are insensitive, or ignorant of the connotation of the things they say. I choose to believe that in your case, because I think you're a good guy at heart.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 16:35

Bernie sends a letter asking the president to intervene.

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/download/dapl-letter-10-28-16?inline=file
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-31, 16:40

Rocinante wrote:Bernie sends a letter asking the president to intervene.

Bernie just being Bernie. Fuck off DNC and fuck off Hillary.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-31, 18:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Bernie sends a letter asking the president to intervene.

Bernie just being Bernie. Fuck off DNC and fuck off Hillary.

Bernie is in Michigan tomorrow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 20:22

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:So far you haven't quoted anything racist, though. Aren't people who say racist things... racist?
I don't think that's necessarily true, no. I think sometimes they are insensitive, or ignorant of the connotation of the things they say. I choose to believe that in your case, because I think you're a good guy at heart.

You're too good to me, Roc. Want a handy?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 22:52

Not from you. Too many calluses. If you can get otpt to do it with his soft little millennial hands, all is forgiven.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 10:03

I started to moisturizer but fair enough. I'll talk to him after he's done with me (and bob).

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 4 CwKcQjDWAAAUpHk
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 10:18

I always gave the hipsters in NYC credit for actually practicing what they preach, of course it didn't stop them from being punched out and robbed as they walked down the streets or tore off their bikes as they rode through the neighborhood to work (and in a few cases raped)... but at least they lived it. I wasn't as brave, I lived amongst the mami's and papi's in bushwick.

Here's annoying Brit John Oliver explaining the white liberal hypocrisy...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=o8yiYCHMAlM
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 11:12

xsanguine wrote:I always gave the hipsters in NYC credit for actually practicing what they preach, of course it didn't stop them from being punched out and robbed as they walked down the streets or tore off their bikes as they rode through the neighborhood to work (and in a few cases raped)... but at least they lived it. I wasn't as brave, I lived amongst the mami's and papi's in bushwick.

Here's annoying Brit John Oliver explaining the white liberal hypocrisy...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=o8yiYCHMAlM

That's not really what he was talking about. And Hi. I never said white liberals can't be racist. keep changing the subject though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 11:25

Hi Roc. White liberals that put down the poors for not being all in with regards to the "yes, im evil because I'm white" trend while the former sits in their lily white neighborhoods and think the poors want to get out of the crime ridden neighborhoods because they hate black people? Sometimes people just want to live in neighborhoods where they can walk down the street without getting robbed and raped and all those other white privilege-esque things.

Although having said that I'm down for forcing upscale subdivisions to take in 50% section 8 housing. Fur realz.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 11:28

xsanguine wrote:Hi Roc. White liberals that put down the poors for not being all in with regards to the "yes, im evil because I'm white" trend while the former sits in their lily white neighborhoods and think the poors want to get out of the crime ridden neighborhoods because they hate black people? Sometimes people just want to live in neighborhoods where they can walk down the street without getting robbed and raped and all those other white privilege-esque things.

Although having said that I'm down for forcing upscale subdivisions to take in 50% section 8 housing. Fur realz.

Not racist at all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 11:30

For example. Half of the houses in Bob's street should be required to be occupied by residents of the Cranberry houses of S Lansing (if they're still called that) and the residence the long time residence not allowed to move anywhere else within the metropolitan area for a period of no less than 10 years. That'd be a real hoot... for the greater social good, of course.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 11:31

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Hi Roc. White liberals that put down the poors for not being all in with regards to the "yes, im evil because I'm white" trend while the former sits in their lily white neighborhoods and think the poors want to get out of the crime ridden neighborhoods because they hate black people? Sometimes people just want to live in neighborhoods where they can walk down the street without getting robbed and raped and all those other white privilege-esque things.

Not racist at all.

Exactly!!! You and I are starting to find common ground. It's racist to not want to be the victim of crime.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 11:33

It's racist to equate nonwhite neighborhoods with crime.

(I am currently writing what you will post in response to this).

P.S. school integration is different than housing integration.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:27

Even crime statistics are racist?!? I have a lot to learn about nu-racism.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:30

Doing the right wing version of Bobby Sak is exhausting. Much respek, Bobby S.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 13:30

xsanguine wrote:Even crime statistics are racist?!? I have a lot to learn about nu-racism.

Here's what I wrote: X digs up bullshit crime statistic that fails to address socioeconomic disparity.

I own you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:32

I'll let you post the stats (like one of the other times). Are there more poor black people than poor white people or sumthin?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 13:39

It's always funny to me when people are like "Well, just stop committing crime! Follow the law! It's not hard..."

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:47

How come hispanics, despite suffering from similar levels of socioeconomic disadvantages aren't lighting up the violent crime stats scoreboard? It's halftime and they're way down.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It's always funny to me when people are like "Well, just stop committing crime! Follow the law! It's not hard..."

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 4 502811600

Not killing and robbing people is hard
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 13:54

I literally own you. I should breed you to get some extra stock before I cash in at the market. "Strong Buck for sale! Can be a little uppity at times, but the whip makes him listen. Good breeding stock!"
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 13:56

I just can't figure out why hispanics aren't competing as well if not committing violent crimes is a product of poverty. Own me, roc. Make me your bitch.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-11-01, 14:02

Not all whties are racist, I have a friend who's white. Or some kind of hybrid or something
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 14:08

I'm a hybrid.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 14:09

Or wait, I mean I'm high-bred.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 14:19

Rocinante wrote:Or wait, I mean I'm high-bred.

Me too!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-11-01, 14:22

I meet this old lady in New Orleans a few years ago who said she didn't care if you "were white, black, or one of those hybrids"

She also really loved psilocybin
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 15:04

I miss psychedelic drugs.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 20:32

~Too many hooooooes in the middle of the ni-eeeeght. Too many hoes they be giving me a fright... too many hooooooees!~
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 20:40

Antineoplastons wrote:Has nothing to do with white privilege and everything to do with the privilege of being one of these 13 family members

-  The Astor Bloodline

-  The Bundy Bloodline

-  The Collins Bloodline

-  The DuPont Bloodline

-  The Freeman Bloodline

-  The Kennedy Bloodline

-  The Li Bloodline

-  The Onassis Bloodline

-  The Reynolds Bloodline

-  The Rockefeller Bloodline

-  The Rothschild Bloodline

-  The Russell Bloodline

-  The Van Duyn Bloodline

https://warningilluminati.wordpress.com/there-are-13-top-bloodlines/

Please keep my family out of your posts. I do not drag your family into threads. Thank you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 20:51

I don't think any of those names is in my family tree......so I guess this fits my whole family.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 21:01

You got dat white privilege, LG. You're like a king in this country.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-01, 21:04

A racist, mysogynist, bigoted, shitlord, dangerously handsome king. Destined to look down upon those unfortunate souls as you sit in your privileged white throne. I say if that's the hand you were dealt, might as well own it; they're not going to have you any other way.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-02, 22:07

President Obama Just Made the Dakota Access Pipeline Situation Worse

With a few words to a reporter, President Barack Obama just took the rule of law, crumpled it up, and tossed along a riverbank in North Dakota.

Here’s what he told NowThis about the recent actions by his administration and the protests over the Dakota Access Pipeline:

I think, right now the Army Corps is examining whether there are ways to reroute this pipeline. So we are going to let it play out for several more weeks and determine whether or not this can be resolved.

This was “resolved” months ago, after state and federal agencies signed off on the project.

The point of the rule of law is to protect rights by having a known, understandable, and certain process.

The pipeline’s builders, Energy Transfer Partners, did what they were supposed to do: They worked with state and federal regulators, applied for the appropriate permits, held local hearings with people concerned about the project—including Native American tribes—and spent years making adjustments to the pipeline’s route after hearing concerns—140 times in North Dakota alone(!) to preserve cultural sites and minimize environmental harm.

After following the rules, all state and federal permits were acquired (including from the Army Corps of Engineers). Energy Transfer Partners was awaiting a final easement from the Army Corp to go under the Missouri River, so building started.

Only then did anti-energy extremists rile up people to protest the pipeline by setting up camp near its construction, chaining themselves to equipment, and regularly confronting law enforcement, security guards, and construction workers.

We’re more than three-quarters through the game and President Obama thinks it’s ok to pull a Lucy and yank the football away from billions of dollars of investment and thousands of jobs by changing the rules of the game. We’re long past the point of no return for a project that went by the book.

For reaction to the president’s comments, here’s Rob Port, a North Dakota blogger who has been covering the story for months:

It’s worth keeping in mind that almost the entirety of this pipeline traverses private land. “In fact, DAPL needs almost no federal permitting of any kind because 99% of its route traverses private land,” Obama-appointed federal judge James Boasberg wrote in his September opinion rejecting arguments against the pipeline from the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.

It’s actually more than 99 percent. It’s like 99.8 percent. Just 0.2 percent of this pipeline is on federal land.

But Obama, apparently, thinks that 0.2 percent gives the federal government the authority to re-route the 99.8 percent of the pipeline on private property.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-02, 22:23

Why are we still using oil? Lame!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-02, 22:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why are we still using oil? Lame!

And you would recommend? The bird killing windmills or solar?

Drive to LA someday and observe all the windmills standing in the desert unused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-03, 09:19

I say stop taking other people's money to fund corporations and see what the market (the people, the public... US) decides what is best.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next