Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets talk burger toppings! ITT

+8
aualum06
DWags
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
TheReal_LWS
12 posters

Go down

Lets talk burger toppings! ITT Empty Lets talk burger toppings! ITT

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 11:56

Inspired by Buffalo Wild Wings' new burger with bleu cheese and wings sauce. I said sacrilege!

Give me cheddar for cheese, onion, lettuce, and extra pickle. With mustard. If I am feeling crazy I'll go with mayo and tomato as well, but that is maybe 1 out of every 4 times.

Also, Lake Inn in Lapeer has a Bayou burger with cheese (I forget what kind), fried pickles grilled onions, lettuce and a phenomenal cajun mayo. However, I ask them to swap the grilled onions for fried onion straws. I it is an amazing burger.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Lets talk burger toppings! ITT Empty Re: Lets talk burger toppings! ITT

Post by Guest 2016-12-03, 12:03

Mustard, Mayo are required.

Then some combination of Relish, Pickles, Horseradish, Corn Relish.

Edited after getting clues from Wakie's post:  Onion and Tomato are fine if I have a bib.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2016-12-03, 12:07; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-03, 12:03

Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickle, light onion, little bit of ranch on a toasted bun. Simple but tasty
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-03, 12:12

Ranch?! GTFO Wake!

Light chipotle or spicy Mayo on a toasted bun, bacon, pepperjack cheese, jalapeno infused burger, lettuce, tomato, and onions are optional. Boom.

Avocado is optional as well.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 12:17

OTPT good call on avocado. Love to add that and bacon occasionally.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-12-03, 12:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ranch?! GTFO Wake!

Light chipotle or spicy Mayo on a toasted bun, bacon, pepperjack cheese, jalapeno infused burger, lettuce, tomato, and onions are optional. Boom.

Try it brah
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 12:26

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ranch?! GTFO Wake!

Try it brah

Ranch is the millennial equivalent of ketchup.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-03, 14:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:Inspired by Buffalo Wild Wings' new burger with bleu cheese and wings sauce. I said sacrilege!

Give me cheddar for cheese, onion, lettuce, and extra pickle. With mustard. If I am feeling crazy I'll go with mayo and tomato as well, but that is maybe 1 out of every 4 times.

Also, Lake Inn in Lapeer has a Bayou burger with cheese (I forget what kind), fried pickles grilled onions, lettuce and a phenomenal cajun mayo. However, I ask them to swap the grilled onions for fried onion straws. I it is an amazing burger.

You have the absolute worst taste in food.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-03, 14:25

Bacon
BBQ sauce
Cheddar cheese

The end
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 14:42

lol at people who get upset at what others put on their food. If Kramer wants a cucumber on his pizza, then give the man a cucumber, Poppy be damned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 14:43

I'm gonna go get a hot dog and put ketchup on it just to spite you wienies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 14:48

tGreenWay wrote:lol at people who get upset at what others put on their food. If Kramer wants a cucumber on his pizza, then give the man a cucumber, Poppy be damned.

Fuck if I care what you do with your food, just don't do it around me. If you chew with your mouth open or smack your lips, I don't care. Just don't do it while your eating with me. I'll have to excuse myself. If you put katsup on a hotdog or mustard on apple pie I don't care. Just don't eat it around me. I'll have to excuse meself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 14:52

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:lol at people who get upset at what others put on their food. If Kramer wants a cucumber on his pizza, then give the man a cucumber, Poppy be damned.

Fuck if I care what you do with your food, just don't do it around me. If you chew with your mouth open or smack your lips, I don't care. Just don't do it while your eating with me. I'll have to excuse myself. If you put katsup on a hotdog or mustard on apple pie I don't care. Just don't eat it around me. I'll have to excuse meself.

You can't be around people who are eating a combination of foods that you don't think belong together? I had no idea you were so delicate, DWags. Although, it would be emotionally upsetting to see someone eating a hot dog with ketchup on it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-12-03, 14:55

You guys are such ketchup haters. Mustard is pretty much disgusting.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 15:00

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

You can't be around people who are eating a combination of foods that you don't think belong together? I had no idea you were so delicate, DWags. Although, it would be emotionally upsetting to see someone eating a hot dog with ketchup on it.

Just because you could hang out with somebody who has boogers and snot dripping down their snout to their mouth while eating doesn't mean we all have to endure it. Some shit is just too gross to see. Fuck, I don't hate those people. I just won't eat around that gross shit. Why is that being soft?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-12-03, 15:36

Keep a Beirut Palace menu in a drawer at work.  Felt like ordering lunch from there yesterday.  Had noticed a cheeseburger on the menu before but never looked at the description.  It's a lamburger.

Ordered a double, medium rare with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.  Asked for a small side of their whipped garlic, which is awesome.   Put a very light smear on the bun...stuff is powerful.

Best burger I've had in awhile.  The rest of the whipped garlic was great with the fries.  Will order again.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 15:56

The Pantry wrote:Keep a Beirut Palace menu in a drawer at work.  Felt like ordering lunch from there yesterday.  Had noticed a cheeseburger on the menu before but never looked at the description.  It's a lamburger.

Ordered a double, medium rare with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.  Asked for a small side of their whipped garlic, which is awesome.   Put a very light smear on the bun...stuff is powerful.

Best burger I've had in awhile.  The rest of the whipped garlic was great with the fries.  Will order again.

Whipped garlic. You just burped some more up didn't you? LOL The half life on that stuff is like 24 hours.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 15:56

aualum06 wrote:You guys are such ketchup haters. Mustard is pretty much disgusting.

I remember when I was 11 too.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-03, 16:01

TheReal_LWS wrote:
aualum06 wrote:You guys are such ketchup haters. Mustard is pretty much disgusting.

I remember when I was 11 too.

Yes, please tell us more about 1961.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 16:50

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Just because you could hang out with somebody who has boogers and snot dripping down their snout to their mouth while eating doesn't mean we all have to endure it. Some shit is just too gross to see. Fuck, I don't hate those people. I just won't eat around that gross shit. Why is that being soft?

Because the foods that have been mentioned ITT are common and widely accepted foods and not at all tantamount to eating boogers and snot, which is only acceptable by Blanch and Travis and rejected by everyone else.
Stop being a delicate snowflake.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 18:47

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Because the foods that have been mentioned ITT are common and widely accepted foods and not at all tantamount to eating boogers and snot, which is only acceptable by Blanch and Travis and rejected by everyone else.

Call me frosty then. I'm not watching that shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-12-03, 19:10

TheReal_LWS wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Keep a Beirut Palace menu in a drawer at work.  Felt like ordering lunch from there yesterday.  Had noticed a cheeseburger on the menu before but never looked at the description.  It's a lamburger.

Whipped garlic. You just burped some more up didn't you? LOL The half life on that stuff is like 24 hours.
Have tried whipped garlic at many Middle Eastern restaurants in the area. Beirut Palace makes the best.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 19:21

The Pantry wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Have tried whipped garlic at many Middle Eastern restaurants in the area. Beirut Palace makes the best.

Wife loves that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 19:28

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I hope your future sons-in-law are foodies who love to experiment with out-of-the-box cuisine. No rules, just taste.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 19:32

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hope your future sons-in-law are foodies who love to experiment with out-of-the-box cuisine. No rules, just taste.

Daughters would not date anyone who puts katsup on a hotdog. Not joking. That would be a deal breaker. I'm good.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-12-03, 19:39

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Daughters would not date anyone who puts katsup on a hotdog. Not joking. That would be a deal breaker. I'm good.

You have taught them well, grasshopper.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 19:52

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm talking more about burgers than dogs, and traditional holiday dishes turned upside down with looks and flavors limited only by your SiL's imagination. Pop Pop DWags has to eat his Thanksgiving Fish because he needs to set good examples for his grandkids.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 19:57

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm talking more about burgers than dogs, and traditional holiday dishes turned upside down with looks and flavors limited only by your SiL's imagination. Pop Pop DWags has to eat his Thanksgiving Fish because he needs to set good examples for his grandkids.

I'm good with all that. I'll let you eat that stuff in my house. I'll cook it for you. I just won't watch you injest it. But we don't bring katsup out when we serve hotdogs. It's like Jews not eating kosher. Why are you upset at my gag reflex? I have no control over it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-03, 19:57

I think cheese on burgers is gross. Don't even fucking talk about the vile filth that is mayo. Lettuce is kinda useless.

I would take bacon, pickles, grilled onion, mustard, ketchup, tomato.

Alternately I do like a bacon + grilled onion + bbq sauce.

I like beef but a buffalo burger is damn good, too.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-12-03, 21:17

Real mayo is awesome. Miracle Whip is fucking awful.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-03, 21:19

The Pantry wrote:Hellmans is awesome. Miracle Whip is fucking awful. Other mayos are blah.

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-03, 21:20

Vile. All of it. Fucking Dwags style I'll kick you out of my house if you eat it vile. I won't kiss my wife if she eats it. Disgusting vile shit. Same with ranch dressing and sour cream. Hey can you please feed me a disgusting smelling pile of gooey creamy fat that smells like a donkey's taint?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-03, 21:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vile. All of it. Fucking Dwags style I'll kick you out of my house if you eat it vile. I won't kiss my wife if she eats it. Disgusting vile shit. Same with ranch dressing and sour cream. Hey can you please feed me a disgusting smelling pile of gooey creamy fat that smells like a donkey's taint?

If you need that shit, the food you're eating lacks quality.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-12-03, 21:37

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Hellmans is awesome. Miracle Whip is fucking awful. Other mayos are blah.

FIFY
Fuck Hellmann's. Biggest of the worst. Don't buy mayo with soybean oil in the list of ingredients.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 22:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vile. All of it. Fucking Dwags style I'll kick you out of my house if you eat it vile. I won't kiss my wife if she eats it. Disgusting vile shit. Same with ranch dressing and sour cream. Hey can you please feed me a disgusting smelling pile of gooey creamy fat that smells like a donkey's taint?

Dang dude, you seem kind of picky.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-03, 22:15

Lets talk burger toppings! ITT 3434560931 Lets talk burger toppings! ITT 3434560931 Lets talk burger toppings! ITT 3434560931 I PUT MY MAYO JIZ ON A BURGER AND FED IT TO NIGEL. HE LAPPED IT UP.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-03, 22:19

Lets talk burger toppings! ITT 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-03, 23:55

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm good with all that. I'll let you eat that stuff in my house. I'll cook it for you. I just won't watch you injest it. But we don't bring katsup out when we serve hotdogs. It's like Jews not eating kosher. Why are you upset at my gag reflex? I have no control over it.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down