Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

+19
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
Cameron
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
The_Dude
Turtleneck
steveschneider
23 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017 - 18:32

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It might. Want to wager? EVERY leading Dem that has been briefed has said there's no there there. The base won't accept that.

And BTW - a "Scooter Libby" outcome does not equal "substantial".

I'll bet something substantial comes of it. Even if it's getting the biggest piece of shit greedy out for only himself sexual predator president to change his asinine ways.

What's the bet?

Small one for fun, it's the way I roll baby. ;-) But first we need to define "substantial". Let me see if I can give contrasting examples.

Based on recent rumors that the only target INSIDE the White House is Kushner.

1) They find that during the campaign Kushner talked to Russians about financing a real estate purchase in Manhattan. Didn't happen because Trump won.

I would call that not substantial because it could be considered normal course of business since no one really thought Trump would win except Bob.

2) They find that Kushner continued those talks after election Day, the Russians provided some of the financing for his family to buy him out and he denied it happened.

That's substantial.

I'll accept Cameron as the judge even though he leans your way - he may the closest to an honest broker we have here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by DWags Sat 20 May 2017 - 18:41

We don't have to define substantial. We can agree. A pie vs an autographed poster by every girl on the cheer and dance team.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 20 May 2017 - 18:58

I've heard Dem reps and senators say there's something there. We all heard L Graham say the other day this is now a criminal investigation. Now.
The real investigation is just getting started; let the child fall where they may. I don't like any of the policy moves Trump has made, but that's not impeachable stuff. Those are decisions in many cases based on campaign promises and the Party platform. When people say elections have consequences, and that's what those are. I'll bitch about them til the midterms knowing if my candidate had won, then we wouldn't be in this mess.
But if Trump's campaign colluded with Russia, and Donnie then hindered and obstructed an investigation and publicly intimidated a witness, which seems pretty clear he did, then those are obvious impeachable offenses. And if it's proven he did those things, then impeachment isn't enough. Indict his traitorous ass and send him to prison. That won't happen, but it might to Flynn and Manafort.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017 - 19:18

DWags wrote:We don't have to define substantial. We can agree. A pie vs an autographed poster by every girl on the cheer and dance team.

Fair enough. You choose the flavor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017 - 19:23

tGreenWay wrote:I've heard Dem reps and senators say there's something there. We all heard L Graham say the other day this is now a criminal investigation. Now.
The real investigation is just getting started; let the child fall where they may. I don't like any of the policy moves Trump has made, but that's not impeachable stuff. Those are decisions in many cases based on campaign promises and the Party platform. When people say elections have consequences, and that's what those are. I'll bitch about them til the midterms knowing if my candidate had won, then we wouldn't be in this mess.
But if Trump's campaign colluded with Russia, and Donnie then hindered and obstructed an investigation and publicly intimidated a witness, which seems pretty clear he did, then those are obvious impeachable offenses. And if it's proven he did those things, then impeachment isn't enough. Indict his traitorous ass and send him to prison. That won't happen, but it might to Flynn and Manafort.

I won't argue that the Russians may have tried to interfere. Hell we've done the same thing in other countries. I dispute that they somehow colluded with or coordinated with the Trump campaign.

And I know I'll draw a chorus here but go read this with an open mind.

HOW BARACK OBAMA CONSPIRED WITH AN ENEMY TO UNDERMINE US FOREIGN POLICY

The Iranians held firm to their position, perhaps because they knew that help was on the way, in the form of a new president. Barack Obama had clinched the Democratic nomination on June 3. At some point either before or after that date, but prior to the election, he secretly let the Iranians know that he would be much easier to bargain with than President Bush. Michael Ledeen reported the story last year:

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

So Obama secretly told the mullahs not to make a deal until he assumed the presidency, when they would be able to make a better agreement. Which is exactly what happened: Obama abandoned the requirement that Iran stop enriching uranium, so that Iran’s nuclear program has sped ahead over the months and years that negotiations have dragged on.

Now tell me about the press on that and people KNOW it happened. The players acknowledged it happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 20 May 2017 - 19:29

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll bet something substantial comes of it. Even if it's getting the biggest piece of shit greedy out for only himself sexual predator  president to change his asinine ways.

What's the bet?

Small one for fun, it's the way I roll baby.   ;-)    But first we need to define "substantial".    Let me see if I can give  contrasting examples.

Based on recent rumors that the only target INSIDE the White House is Kushner.

1) They find that during the campaign Kushner talked to Russians about financing a real estate purchase in Manhattan.   Didn't happen because Trump won.  

I would call that not substantial because it could be considered normal course of business since no one really thought Trump would win except Bob.

2) They find that Kushner continued those talks after election Day, the Russians provided some of the financing for his family to buy him out and he denied it happened.

That's substantial.

I'll accept Cameron as the judge even though he leans your way - he may the closest to an honest broker we have here.

I'm honored. That faint praise has warmed my cockles.

I'll attempt to give a definition of substantial here and now, and hopefully whatever comes of this whole deal will be clearly either substantial or insubstantial. There is potentially pie and cheerleader photos on the line, and I take that seriously.

I would want conclusive evidence of some sort of quid pro quo. If the Trump campaign promised Russia some benefit in exchange for help swinging the election (either financing, or coordinated leaks, or hacking the DNC at the Trump campaign's behest, something along those lines), that would do it for me. And it can't be private Russian citizens, it has to be connected to Putin and the actual state somehow. I dunno, that's a start I guess, but I'd like some input because coming up with a succinct definition in this instance is proving more challenging than I thought. I don't want to cop out and go with "I'll know it when I see it," that seems unfair.

I also think we should determine now, does "substantial" require knowledge on the part of Trump himself? I could envision scenarios in which Trump was essentially ignorant of the details, but his campaign could still be involved in something "substantial," but I would also consider it reasonable on Goose's part to consider anything that Trump didn't have personal knowledge of not to be "substantial" (depending on the exact details). So that detail I think ought to be ironed out now-ish between dwags and Goose.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat 20 May 2017 - 19:33

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I've heard Dem reps and senators say there's something there. We all heard L Graham say the other day this is now a criminal investigation. Now.

I won't argue that the Russians may have tried to interfere. Hell we've done the same thing in other countries. I dispute that they somehow colluded with or coordinated with the Trump campaign.

The Iranians held firm to their position, perhaps because they knew that help was on the way, in the form of a new president. Barack Obama had clinched the Democratic nomination on June 3. At some point either before or after that date, but prior to the election, he secretly let the Iranians know that he would be much easier to bargain with than President Bush. Michael Ledeen reported the story last year:

During his first presidential campaign in 2008, Mr. Obama used a secret back channel to Tehran to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies. The secret channel was Ambassador William G. Miller, who served in Iran during the shah’s rule, as chief of staff for the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, and as ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Miller has confirmed to me his conversations with Iranian leaders during the 2008 campaign.

So Obama secretly told the mullahs not to make a deal until he assumed the presidency, when they would be able to make a better agreement. Which is exactly what happened: Obama abandoned the requirement that Iran stop enriching uranium, so that Iran’s nuclear program has sped ahead over the months and years that negotiations have dragged on.

Now tell me about the press on that and people KNOW it happened. The players acknowledged it happened.

That's pretty shady. I was not a fan of much of Obama's foreign policy.

I'm curious, though, what did Obama get out of that? Just the chance to get his own deal in place? Not much of a quid pro quo unless there's more to it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017 - 20:03

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's pretty shady. I was not a fan of much of Obama's foreign policy.

I'm curious, though, what did Obama get out of that? Just the chance to get his own deal in place? Not much of a quid pro quo unless there's more to it.

Let me be clear that I assign no wildly nefarious motives to her.

Valerie Jarrett is the Obama's best friend. She's Iranian and was pushing this deal.
I think they did it because they believed Valerie Jarrett that all would work out with Iran.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 20 May 2017 - 23:49

President Trump is the best President ever. We should keep him forever. I hope he stays on long enough not only to ensure that we all remain safe and sound today, but long enough to ensure that our kids and our grandkids can grow up in and be raised in a productive, happy society with no snowflakes who care about other people, and other countries completely ignoring our International gaffes in the name of idle, child-like threats. God Bless America.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 May 2017 - 8:23

Herbie beating WBH has had an effect.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:11

Reuters Top News‏ @Reuters 7 minutes ago
BREAKING: Facebook says it found $50,000 in 2016 election-related ad spending coming from Russia
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:19

Facebook says it sold political ads to Russian company during 2016 election

Representatives of Facebook told congressional investigators Wednesday that it has discovered it sold ads during the U.S. presidential election to a shadowy Russian company seeking to target voters, according to several people familiar with the company’s findings.

Facebook officials reported that they traced the ad sales, totaling $100,000, to a Russian “troll farm” with a history of pushing pro-Kremlin propaganda, these people said.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:22

Susan Hennessey @Susan_Hennessey  4 minutes ago
But this was reportedly highly effective targeted materials, better than most political campaigns can muster. That raises the big question.

Susan Hennessey‏@Susan_Hennessey  3 minutes ago
Did they receive data or assistance or in any way (directly or indirectly) coordinate with a campaign? If so, that's a big big deal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:27

Floyd Robertson wrote:Susan Hennessey @Susan_Hennessey  4 minutes ago
But this was reportedly highly effective targeted materials, better than most political campaigns can muster. That raises the big question.

Susan Hennessey‏@Susan_Hennessey  3 minutes ago
Did they receive data or assistance or in any way (directly or indirectly) coordinate with a campaign? If so, that's a big big deal.

Wasn't that the rumor? That Kushner had data and gave it to them?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 16:31

Fake news.

Oh, and Hillary... emails.. Benghazi.

BROWN PEOPLE!!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 17:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Fake news.

Oh, and Hillary... emails.. Benghazi.

BROWN PEOPLE!!!!

The Gheys....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 17:18

DID RUSSIANS TARGET DEMOCRATIC VOTERS, WITH KUSHNER’S HELP?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 17:38

Never happened. - Goose
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 15:45

Trump Jr. Says He Wanted Russian Dirt to Determine Clinton’s ‘Fitness’ for Office

“To the extent they had information concerning the fitness, character or qualifications of a presidential candidate, I believed that I should at least hear them out,” he said. “Depending on what, if any, information they had, I could then consult with counsel to make an informed decision as to whether to give it further consideration.”

Right, and I fell off the turnip truck earlier today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 17:46

The Congressional testimony is an end run to keep Donald Trump Jr, Manafort and others to testify followed by Congress refusing to release entire transcripts to Mueller's investigators and shield the interviewees from being qustioned by investigators who have more information that could result in damaging follow up questions.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 7 Sep 2017 - 18:27

GRR Spartan wrote:The Congressional testimony is an end run to keep Donald Trump Jr, Manafort and others to testify followed by Congress refusing to release entire transcripts to Mueller's investigators and shield the interviewees from being qustioned by investigators who have more information that could result in damaging follow up questions.

Could you break that down into 5th grade English so I can understand?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 8:05

witch hunt!

fake news.. umm.. Hillary.. emails.. colored boy.. BENGHAZI!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 11:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:witch hunt!

Yet Another Anonymously Sourced Trump-Russia Story Falls Apart

Once again, a huge Trump-Russia story that relied upon anonymous sources has fallen apart.

NBC News dropped what the network hyped as a “potential bombshell” last week. “Manafort Notes From Russian Meet Contain Cryptic Reference to ‘Donations,'” the original headline read. The story claimed that Manafort’s notes from the 2016 Trump Tower meeting with White House aide Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer included the word “donations” near a reference to the Republican National Committee.

NBC began walking back the “potential bombshell” almost immediately, issuing a correction the same day noting that the word “donation” didn’t actually appear in the notes, but quoting one source who said the word “donor” was in the notes.

But NBC’s corrected story still wasn’t accurate, according to a new Politico report, which said that the word “donor” didn’t appear in Manafort’s notes. Moreover, Manafort’s notes “are not seen as damaging to the Trump family or campaign officials,” Politico reported. The outlet cited several sources who have seen Manafort’s notes, while NBC relied on “two sources briefed on the evidence” to make its claim.

Even before Politico fully debunked NBC’s reporting, the network’s decision to publish the story came under fire. The day after NBC originally published the story, The Washington Post’s Erik Wemple criticized the story, which he said “provides only fodder for innuendo and conspiracy, not for sound conclusions about what happened.”

NBC News’ botched “bombshell” is just the latest anonymously sourced Trump-Russia story to fall apart. (RELATED: Trump Dossier Firm Worked With Media Outlets Now Giving The Firm A Pass)

CNN was forced to rewrite a story in June that claimed that former FBI Director James Comey’s Senate testimony would refute President Trump’s assertion that Comey reassured him three times that he was not under investigation. In fact, Comey confirmed Trump’s account.

Later that month, CNN retracted a story that claimed Trump campaign adviser Anthony Scaramucci was under investigation in relation to Congress’ Russia probe. The botched story turned into a public relations nightmare for CNN, and three of the network’s employees ended up resigning. (RELATED: Washington Post Publishes False News Story About Russians Hacking Electrical Grid)

A Feb. 14 New York Times story that was widely seen as a bombshell was actually “almost entirely wrong,” Comey said during his Senate testimony,

Keep hoping boys. Doesn't make any of the shit you're in here peddling true.

Now Travie can call me a liar again as he makes excuses for the bullshit from others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 11:48

LooseGoose wrote:

Once again, a huge Trump-Russia story that relied upon anonymous sources has fallen apart.

NBC News dropped what the network hyped as a “potential bombshell” last week. “Manafort Notes From Russian Meet Contain Cryptic Reference to ‘Donations,'” the original headline read. The story claimed that Manafort’s notes from the 2016 Trump Tower meeting with White House aide Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lawyer included the word “donations” near a reference to the Republican National Committee.

NBC began walking back the “potential bombshell” almost immediately, issuing a correction the same day noting that the word “donation” didn’t actually appear in the notes, but quoting one source who said the word “donor” was in the notes.

But NBC’s corrected story still wasn’t accurate, according to a new Politico report, which said that the word “donor” didn’t appear in Manafort’s notes. Moreover, Manafort’s notes “are not seen as damaging to the Trump family or campaign officials,” Politico reported. The outlet cited several sources who have seen Manafort’s notes, while NBC relied on “two sources briefed on the evidence” to make its claim.

Even before Politico fully debunked NBC’s reporting, the network’s decision to publish the story came under fire. The day after NBC originally published the story, The Washington Post’s Erik Wemple criticized the story, which he said “provides only fodder for innuendo and conspiracy, not for sound conclusions about what happened.”

NBC News’ botched “bombshell” is just the latest anonymously sourced Trump-Russia story to fall apart. (RELATED: Trump Dossier Firm Worked With Media Outlets Now Giving The Firm A Pass)

CNN was forced to rewrite a story in June that claimed that former FBI Director James Comey’s Senate testimony would refute President Trump’s assertion that Comey reassured him three times that he was not under investigation. In fact, Comey confirmed Trump’s account.

Later that month, CNN retracted a story that claimed Trump campaign adviser Anthony Scaramucci was under investigation in relation to Congress’ Russia probe. The botched story turned into a public relations nightmare for CNN, and three of the network’s employees ended up resigning. (RELATED: Washington Post Publishes False News Story About Russians Hacking Electrical Grid)

A Feb. 14 New York Times story that was widely seen as a bombshell was actually “almost entirely wrong,” Comey said during his Senate testimony,

Keep hoping boys.   Doesn't make any of the shit you're in here peddling true.

Now Travie can call me a liar again as he makes excuses for the bullshit from others.
I do think you're a liar, Goosey, or at least you're terribly misinformed and trust ludicrous sources because they fit your distorted world view.

But, since I haven't really posted in this thread, and not in months, I haven't the slightest idea why you'd bring me into this. Other than you want to have sex with me. Do you want to have sex with me goose?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 12:20

LooseGoose wrote:

Keep hoping boys.   Doesn't make any of the shit you're in here peddling true.

Media check.  The Daily caller was founded by Tucker Carlson.  It's been known to skirt the truth and outright lie.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. 

Notes: The Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C.. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a libertarian conservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney.  The Daily Caller produces sensational headlines and has a right wing bias in reporting and has made false claims according to Snopes and Politifact. (7/19/2016) Updated (4/21/2017)

But here is the bottom line.  Grand Juries are patient.  One is now sitting and Mueller is moving forward.   We can all blow smoke up our ass in this thread forever, Fox can lie about it and talk about wasserman like that is more important than a sitting president.   CNN can over sensationalize all they want too.   Grand Juries dont' fuck around.   

Grand Juries. 

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:

thanks for the mainstream media link! The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 10 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 12:27

LooseGoose wrote:

I know, right?

It's not like Trump was trying to get a tower built in Moscow or anything...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 13:55

That's why Manafort and Trump Jr agreed to testify behind closed doors to Congressional committee.

The members of the committee don't necessarily have the information Mueller's investigation personnel have in hand.

Manafort's lawyers have argued Mueller investigation should not get full transcripts of the Congessional closed committee.

It's another legal /political dodge claiming transparency by those under investigation knowing their legal team will fight to keep their testimony confidential keeping it out of Mueller's hands.

Some folks think Trump's long history of hiding behind sealed agreements after legal stalling and no contest plea agreement is an admirable trait . I'm not one of them.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 17:29

Document details scrapped deal for Trump Tower Moscow

Around the time presidential candidate Donald Trump was touting his real estate dealings at a Republican primary debate, a proposal was in the works to build a Trump Tower in Russia that would have given his company a $4 million upfront fee, no upfront costs, a percentage of the sales, and control over marketing and design. And that's not all: the deal included the opportunity to name the hotel spa after his daughter Ivanka.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 11:42

Nothing to see.  Fake news.  
Only losers think there was Russian involvement in the 2016.

The you read and view stuff like this.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/30-batsht-crazy-mostly-racist-facebook-memes-the-russians-used-to-corrupt-your-mind
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 13:35

GRR Spartan wrote:Nothing to see.  Fake news.  

http://www.thedailybeast.com/30-batsht-crazy-mostly-racist-facebook-memes-the-russians-used-to-corrupt-your-mind

A guy on this board was dropping Russian memes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 17:50

NigelUno wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Nothing to see.  Fake news.  

A guy on this board was dropping Russian memes.

Mr. Fake News?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 8:07

Morgan Freeman explaining how immense Russia's involvement & attack in our election is amazing, concise & thorough.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 21 Sep 2017 - 8:32

Fake news from people who want to take away statues.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 7:13

Putin again said he didn't meddle, so I guess we're done here.

Trump, Putin meet 1-on-1 on sidelines of APEC Summit, discuss Russian meddling in election

wink wink
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 8:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:Putin again said he didn't meddle, so I guess we're done here.

Trump, Putin meet 1-on-1 on sidelines of APEC Summit, discuss Russian meddling in election

wink wink

Trump says he believes Putin's election meddling denials

Meanwhile, Putin's press secretary Dmitri Peskov told CNN that Putin and Trump did not discuss meddling in the presidential elections. In a text, CNN's Matthew Chance asked Peskov, "as far as you know, did the two leaders discuss meddling?"

Peskov's response was "No."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 8:47

Try another viewpoint on this....see if any minds are open at all.

Lifting the Steele Curtain The Fusion GPS dossier was one of the dirtiest political tricks in U.S. history.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 16:55

Remember when Rupert Murdoch said he wasn’t going to interject himself into WSJs editorial board? Those were good times.

Also copy paste bruh, I can’t read the whole thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 19:32

McCain slams Trump over siding with Putin on Russia meddling

"President Trump today stated that he believed Vladimir Putin is being sincere when he denies Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and reiterated that he hopes to cooperate with Russia in Syria," McCain, a strong critic of the President, said in a statement. "There's nothing 'America First' about taking the word of a KGB colonel over that of the American intelligence community. There's no 'principled realism' in cooperating with Russia to prop up the murderous Assad regime, which remains the greatest obstacle to a political solution that would bring an end to the bloodshed in Syria. Vladimir Putin does not have America's interests at heart. To believe otherwise is not only naive but also places our national security at risk."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 20:05

Putin totally said he didn't do it you guys. Come on!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next