Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

+19
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
Cameron
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
The_Dude
Turtleneck
steveschneider
23 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by DWags 2017-11-11, 20:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Putin totally said he didn't do it you guys. Come on!

I️ believe him and trump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Guest 2017-11-13, 13:02

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Putin totally said he didn't do it you guys. Come on!

No, he didn't.....but it's no surprise low information voters think that. They probably listen to Joy Reid.....read the whole article. To be helpful I BOLDED the important sentence.

MSNBC's Reid Still Thinks 17 Intel Agencies Backed Russia Election-Meddling Report

Will wait for someone to chime in about Newsbusters without explaining what part of this is false.

Transcript:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: What I said — I'm surprised that there's any conflict on this — what I said there is that I believe he (Putin) believes that, and that's important for somebody to believe. I believe that he feels that he and Russia didn't meddle in the election.

As to whether I believe it or not, I'm with our agencies, especially as currently constituted with their leadership. I believe in our intel agencies, our intelligence agencies. I've worked with them very strongly. There weren't 17, as was previously reported. There were actually four, but they were saying there were 17, there were actually 4.

But as currently led by fine people, I believe very much in our intelligence agencies.

In case fever swamp visitors here can't discern the actual meaning of the actual words Trump used, The President said that Putin believes what he's saying. That is not the same as Trump believing it. Additionally, Trump saying that he trusts his current intel leaders isn't the same as saying he trusts the arguably cooked intel with shaky to non-existent evidence produced by people in the previous administration. Remember, that work was done outside of normal channels and was directed by Obama administration officials who were all shown or have been shown to be very dishonest about very important matters:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who in Senate testimony claimed the NSA was “not wittingly” collecting data on Americans, when they had been for years.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, concerning his agency spying on Congress in 2014.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who "personally directed the leak to a reporter of a memo he kept regarding that detailed a conversation he had with President Trump").

Longtime left-leaning blogger Ann Althouse observed that Trump's answer was "a lot more nuanced than what you read in the mainstream news reports," as in "Clearly stated nuance. You don't usually get that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-13, 13:04

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

No, he didn't.....but it's no surprise low information voters think that. They probably listen to Joy Reid.....read the whole article. To be helpful I BOLDED the important sentence.

MSNBC's Reid Still Thinks 17 Intel Agencies Backed Russia Election-Meddling Report

Will wait for someone to chime in about Newsbusters without explaining what part of this is false.

Transcript:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: What I said — I'm surprised that there's any conflict on this — what I said there is that I believe he (Putin) believes that, and that's important for somebody to believe. I believe that he feels that he and Russia didn't meddle in the election.

As to whether I believe it or not, I'm with our agencies, especially as currently constituted with their leadership. I believe in our intel agencies, our intelligence agencies. I've worked with them very strongly. There weren't 17, as was previously reported. There were actually four, but they were saying there were 17, there were actually 4.

But as currently led by fine people, I believe very much in our intelligence agencies.

In case fever swamp visitors here can't discern the actual meaning of the actual words Trump used, The President said that Putin believes what he's saying. That is not the same as Trump believing it. Additionally, Trump saying that he trusts his current intel leaders isn't the same as saying he trusts the arguably cooked intel with shaky to non-existent evidence produced by people in the previous administration. Remember, that work was done outside of normal channels and was directed by Obama administration officials who were all shown or have been shown to be very dishonest about very important matters:

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who in Senate testimony claimed the NSA was “not wittingly” collecting data on Americans, when they had been for years.

Former CIA Director John Brennan, concerning his agency spying on Congress in 2014.

Former FBI Director James Comey, who "personally directed the leak to a reporter of a memo he kept regarding that detailed a conversation he had with President Trump").

Longtime left-leaning blogger Ann Althouse observed that Trump's answer was "a lot more nuanced than what you read in the mainstream news reports," as in "Clearly stated nuance. You don't usually get that."
thanks for the mainstream media link that outlines how misleading the mainstream media is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-13, 13:07

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Transcript:

You don't think this is a case of Trump just bullshitting?

Why would Putin actually believe Russia didn't meddle?

And if Trump doesn't believe that, what the fuck kind of bullshit spin is it to say Putin believes it?

You actually fall for this crap?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-16, 20:33

Looks like Jeff Sessions CRS disease (Can't Remember Shit) is running rampant in The White House. Mr. Everything, Jared Kushner, didn't turn over emails about Russian connections to wikileaks and forgot to list them on his security application.

But Trump is loading the courts with judges to end abortion so enjoy getting fucked over.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11