Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump will not release tax returns

+7
Cameron
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump will not release tax returns

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 09:59

Trump made 150 mil in 2005? The fuck? I was assured by the psychos on the left he was a failure in business.

Lol. Trump wins, AGAIN
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump will not release tax returns

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 10:01

The_Dude wrote:Trump made 150 mil in 2005? The fuck?  I was assured by the psychos on the left he was a failure in business.

Lol. Trump wins, AGAIN

What did he win chief? He released... er his 2005 taxes were leaked. No one cares about his 2005 taxes. Rachel Maddow blew that shit way out of proportion. Let's see his full taxes from last year and then we can have a discussion on who is winning.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 10:03

LMAO - One of your brainiac White House Correspondents.

AprilDRyan‏ @AprilDRyan

So in 2005 @POTUS was not a Billionaire. He made in 2005 over 100 million dollars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 10:06

Maybe Trump will bankrupt the US 4 times, and then declare he's a great businessman.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:10

NigelUno wrote:Maybe Trump will bankrupt the US 4 times, and then declare he's a great businessman.

Your butthurt is off the charts and it's awesome!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 10:11

LooseGoose wrote:LMAO - One of your brainiac White House Correspondents.

AprilDRyan‏ @AprilDRyan

So in 2005 @POTUS was not a Billionaire. He made in 2005 over 100 million dollars.

I don't have any White House correspondents Goose. Does anyone here have one? If so, is this her?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:12

AprilDRyan‏ @AprilDRyan

It's awesome when Dems expose themselves to be the dumbfucks they are.

You should see the backlash on Twitter to Maddows fake news lol

You hear that? It's more people fleeing the Democratic Party.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 10:13

The_Dude wrote:

AprilDRyan‏ @AprilDRyan

It's awesome when Dems expose themselves to be the dumbfucks they are.

You should see the backlash on Twitter to Maddows fake news lol

You hear that? It's more people fleeing the Democratic Party.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15401-the-rash-of-blanket-fake-news-accusations
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 10:14

Gotta love Trump bootlickers.

You guys don't think Trump should release his taxes? Why not?

I mean...he said he would, right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:29

NigelUno wrote:Gotta love Trump bootlickers.

You guys don't think Trump should release his taxes? Why not?

I mean...he said he would, right?

You and the left have become mentally unhinged.

Seek professional help.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Trump made 150 mil in 2005? The fuck?  I was assured by the psychos on the left he was a failure in business.

Lol. Trump wins, AGAIN

What did he win chief? He released... er his 2005 taxes were leaked. No one cares about his 2005 taxes. Rachel Maddow blew that shit way out of proportion. Let's see his full taxes from last year and then we can have a discussion on who is winning.

Every butthurt leftist claimed he didn't pay taxes for 20 years in a row and was a failure in business.

Hilary even sent out a tweet that half the people Donald wants to deport pay more in taxes than he does....Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 502811600 Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:31

I see Bernie paid 13.5% last year.

I assume the IRS will be expecting a check form his bank account to make up for his 'fair share.'
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 10:41

Was Trump a Democrat or Republican in 2005?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 10:45

I'm really not interested in Trump's returns until about 2008 til now. Or roughly when Putin took over and Donny began fellating him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 10:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

AprilDRyan‏ @AprilDRyan

I don't have any White House correspondents Goose. Does anyone here have one? If so, is this her?

Goose has made it into teams. Pub's vs. Dems. He defends Trump like he's the favorite head coach of his team. Remember him saying "I'm conservative, not a republican" or something like that? cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 11:02

Questions for the Trump bootlickers:

When did this become a partisan issue for you? Just recently (for some reason)?

Did you believe Trump when he said he would release his returns?

Did you want him to release his returns before they slapped that (R) next to his name on the ballot?

Why are (seemingly) all Republicans in Congress against him releasing his tax returns? Is this a new partisan issue for them as well?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 11:12

Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 1966794946 Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 1966794946

And anyway further, we all know what the media was looking for here: Proof that Trump paid no taxes, or took a deduction for $17 million for "Kompromat payoffs to Vlad" and "Business Entertainment Expenses for Business Entertainment Hookers With Really Big Tits and Really Small Bladders."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-15, 12:45

Why is it just his 2005 return and not even the full detail?

Trump probably had someone leak his own tax return from 2005 because it was one of his better years. Good distraction from Republican incompetence but the distraction won't last long.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 13:37

AnomanderRake wrote:Why is it just his 2005 return and not even the full detail?

Trump probably had someone leak his own tax return from 2005 because it was one of his better years. Good distraction from Republican incompetence but the distraction won't last long.

Probably?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 13:41

NigelUno wrote:Questions for the Trump bootlickers:

When did this become a partisan issue for you? Just recently (for some reason)?

Did you believe Trump when he said he would release his returns?

Did you want him to release his returns before they slapped that (R) next to his name on the ballot?

Why are (seemingly) all Republicans in Congress against him releasing his tax returns? Is this a new partisan issue for them as well?

Bootlicker Bump.

Why so quiet all of a sudden?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 15:36

I just don't care Nigel. There are real issues going on. 99% of Trump supporters would probably agree with that statement.

Does that answer your troll questions?

Now while we are at it, do the Obama boot lickers admit he's the most petty ex POTUS we've ever had who's taking unprecedented action to hurt his successor and the country?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 15:38

kingstonlake wrote:Was Trump a Democrat or Republican in 2005?

It's weird. The Dems want a moderate lifelong Dem impeached so a religious right winger can take over.

What a shitshow the Dems are. Stand for nothing except obstructionism and anti Americanism.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 15:58

Propaganda Barbie and Spinny Spicer would be proud.

Bootlicker Silence and Deflection.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-15, 18:34

The_Dude wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Was Trump a Democrat or Republican in 2005?

It's weird. The Dems want a moderate lifelong Dem impeached so a religious right winger can take over.

What a shitshow the Dems are. Stand for nothing except obstructionism and anti Americanism.

It's funny watching the angry white guy majority slowly slipping off the end of the rope. You're party is fading away. It's funny you think the other way around. Look at the guy you elected. You went for a slimy, adultering predator because your true right wing candidates wouldn't incite the silent wing of your party who are race haters, like Trump did. And then you claim victory. Your party has no soul.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 20:40

The "rump" party according the KL is in red.

Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 2014-us-house-map
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 20:46

Does that map have something to do with his tax returns?

Goose? Did you want to see his tax returns when you were calling him an "asshole"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-15, 20:49

LooseGoose wrote:The "rump" party according the KL is in red.

That's a shit load of Obama care people who need to get ready for what's coming.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-15, 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:The "rump" party according the KL is in red.

Two strikes on this post. 1) It has nothing to do with this thread. 2) It has no link for people to fact check what is probably some made up bullshit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-03-15, 21:00

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2016/

http://www.princeton.edu/~rvdb/JAVA/election2016/

More realistic representations of how people voted in 2016.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-15, 21:02

Comrade Goosechev is back to posting maps.
He's got nuthin regarding the taxes.

Coming up next is the number of counties Trump won.

The only thing that matters is Trump won The Electoral College.
Fact is we have a guy who's President who tweeted so far unfounded accusations that his predecessor wire tapped his phones and offices.

So at the end of the day its maps, shmaps. We have a person in The White House who refuses to release his tax information, refused to put his corporation into a blind trust, told us to trust him while his sons are running it. He's put his son-in-law in as an advisor and appointed a political advisor who replaced the chairman of the Joint Chiefs on the Security Council.

Maps, shmaps indeed
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-03-16, 14:05

GRR Spartan wrote:
That is exactly all that matters.
GRR Spartan wrote:
Fact is we have a guy who's President who tweeted so far unfounded accusations that his predecessor wire tapped his phones and offices.

So at the end of the day its maps, shmaps. We have a person in The White House who refuses to release his tax information, refused to put his corporation into a blind trust, told us to trust him while his sons are running it. He's put his son-in-law in as an advisor and appointed a political advisor who replaced the chairman of the Joint Chiefs on the Security Council.
Are any of these things illegal? I'll answer for you,
No
but keep throwing mud to distract from real issues, because on those you've got nothing.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-16, 14:09

I.B. Fine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

No
but keep throwing mud to distract from real issues, because on those you've got nothing.

Is libel illegal?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-03-16, 14:18

NigelUno wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

No

Is libel illegal?

What libel? claiming Obama surreptitiously listened in to communications at Trump Tower? Good luck winning that case.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-16, 14:19

I.B. Fine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Is libel illegal?

What libel? claiming Obama surreptitiously listened in to communications at Trump Tower? Good luck winning that case.

Is that what was claimed?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-03-16, 14:22

NigelUno wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

That's what I've heard, I've also heard Obama's Justice Department had a FISA Warrant granted in October to do just that.
Like I said, good luck winning that case, unless you manage to have it heard in Hawaii. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-16, 14:24

I.B. Fine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's what I've heard, I've also heard Obama's Justice Department had a FISA Warrant granted in October to do just that.
Like I said, good luck winning that case, unless you manage to have it heard in Hawaii. Wink

You heard that?  Was that evidence presented?

And why did Spicer (and now Trump) backtrack?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-16, 14:46

IB thinks a modern day robber baron in The White House is okay.

Pay no attention to the fact decisions Trump makes can make his business millions and we don't know the scope of his businesses.  Insider trading at n an international scale.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-03-16, 14:52

GRR Spartan wrote:IB thinks a modern day robber baron in The White House is okay.

Pay no attention to the fact decisions Trump makes can make his business millions and we don't know the scope of his businesses.  Insider trading at n an international scale.
Yet you have no problem with the Obama family suddenly having 3 multi-million dollar homes in DC, Cali and Hawaii and of course the Clintons never took advantage of their situation to enrich themselves. Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 502811600 (Funny how the Clinton Initiative all but disappeared once Hills lost)
but you worry about Trump, with not one substantiated fact, while 3/4 of DC and most of the national media are unable to find anything of substance, certainly not for lack of trying.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-16, 18:57

We are talking abuot a sitting President making ecisions that can make his corporation millions based on his decisions.

Were you whining when Jerry Ford left office and landed on multiple boards o directors? How about Reagan landing record speaking fees and a book deal after his 8 years.

Typica connie response. But what about Obama. There is a new precident that was set in 1988 when Reagan left office and the shakers and movers started the gravey train.

No one held a gun to Random House's Penguin books division to give the Obama's a $60M book deal. But they must have thought that there is a market for books by the country's first Black President and First Lady. You might not buy one and I may not either but their betting a lot of folks will on both sides of the Atlantic and Pacific.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-16, 19:20

I.B. Fine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:IB thinks a modern day robber baron in The White House is okay.

Yet you have no problem with the Obama family suddenly having 3 multi-million dollar homes in DC, Cali and Hawaii and of course the Clintons never took advantage of their situation to enrich themselves. Trump will not release tax returns - Page 2 502811600 (Funny how the Clinton Initiative all but disappeared once Hills lost)
but you worry about Trump, with not one substantiated fact, while 3/4 of DC and most of the national media are unable to find anything of substance, certainly not for lack of trying.

Do you think Trump should release his tax returns?

Why do you think he hasn't? And won't?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next