Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

+10
The_Dude
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
Wally Fairway
NigelUno
Death Roe
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today Empty Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-21, 13:28

Always knew he was a shill for the university
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-21, 13:43

Always depend on Tanfan to pee in the punch bowl regardless of what joyful news is announced.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-21, 14:10

It's happening.

Glad to know you follow my work.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-21, 14:14

Petulant child.

BWWWWAAAAAAAA
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-21, 15:39

duffy munn wrote:It's happening.

Glad to know you follow my work.

Stalker breaks news on the Swill!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-21, 15:41

GRR Spartan wrote:Always depend on Tanfan to pee in the punch bowl regardless of what joyful news is announced.

Prefer to shit in the swill bowl
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-03-21, 15:46

Looks like they let him resign..

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/college/msu/2017/03/21/msu-hockey-coach-tom-anastos-step-down-immediately/99459822/
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-21, 15:47

See ya.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-21, 15:49

:poop:
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 17:12

So you think the AD actually pays Muffy to leak information on message boards?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-21, 17:17

I don't get it.

Thank God.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-21, 18:07

still hasn't fired anyone.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-21, 18:52

Herbie Green wrote:So you think the AD actually pays Muffy to leak information on message boards?

I read your posts and my heart weeps for MSU fans
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 20:10

GRR Spartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:So you think the AD actually pays Muffy to leak information on message boards?

Do you still think Tum Tum is a far better basketball player than Derrik Walton as you posted just a couple of weeks ago?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-21, 20:16

Herbie, I think you are a worthless troll who tried tag teaming with tanfan busting Duffy Munn when he had the fortitude to trust his source and post it.

Dodge Dip Dive Duck Dodge

You must have attended the Patches O'Houlihan School of Posting
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-21, 20:20

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Do you still think Tum Tum is a far better basketball player than Derrik Walton as you posted just a couple of weeks ago?

Neither is OTPT.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-21, 20:22

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Dear God please tell this isn't true.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-21, 20:22

duffy munn wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Neither is OTPT.

You have no shame
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-21, 20:42

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Neither is OTPT.

You have no shame

Hey, the kid is a baller.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 20:44

GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie, I think you are a worthless troll who tried tag teaming with tanfan busting Duffy Munn when he had the fortitude to trust his source and post it.

I was just asking for confirmation that TanFan really thinks Duffy is a shill for the university. I would have actually thought that would be interpreted in the exact opposite angle as you suggest as an absurd notion.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-21, 20:46

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie, I think you are a worthless troll who tried tag teaming with tanfan busting Duffy Munn when he had the fortitude to trust his source and post it.

I was just asking for confirmation that TanFan really thinks Duffy is a shill for the university. I would have actually thought that would be interpreted in the exact opposite angle as you suggest as an absurd notion.

I am indeed a paid shill for MSU.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-21, 20:48

so talking about the future hockey coach for us... is this the thread or naw? I want my word to reach the AD
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 20:51

MattyFresh wrote:so talking about the future hockey coach for us... is this the thread or naw? I want my word to reach the AD

No, start a new thread. I am going to be e-battling for a bit.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 20:57

The_Dude wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Derrick-Walton-looks-like-an-alien--50894115?Page=2

"As a HS junior Walton was a hot prospect who Izzo and other coaches were recruiting.
He hit a wall. Now he looks like another thick legged guard who struggles against quicker guards. As much as folks have been critical of Nairn, I wouldn't trade him for Walton."
-GRR Spartan

"He's a shooter and can be a scorer and would have had to make serious changes in his game to log the minutes Nairn has seen the last two seasons"
-GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-21, 21:29

duffy munn wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

hooooply shit!!!!!!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-21, 21:30

Herbie Green wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Derrick-Walton-looks-like-an-alien--50894115?Page=2

"As a HS junior Walton was a hot prospect who Izzo and other coaches were recruiting.
He hit a wall. Now he looks like another thick legged guard who struggles against quicker guards. As much as folks have been critical of Nairn, I wouldn't trade him for Walton."
-GRR Spartan

"He's a shooter and can be a scorer and would have had to make serious changes in his game to log the minutes Nairn has seen the last two seasons"
-GRR Spartan
rmaolo!!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-21, 21:42

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 1f602
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-21, 22:17

Herbie Green wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

He hit a wall. Now he looks like another thick legged guard who struggles against quicker guards.  As much as folks have been critical of Nairn, I wouldn't trade him for Walton."
-GRR Spartan

-GRR Spartan

Herbie Green wrote:
I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 23:10

Lol, Nigel would you also like to play bump a post?

What was Tum Tum's stat line against Kansas? Zero points and one assist?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-21, 23:11

Herbie Green wrote:Lol, Nigel would you also like to play bump a post?

Was that game in the NIT?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-21, 23:43

NigelUno wrote:

What was Tum Tum's stat line against Kansas?  Zero points and one assist?

No, it was in the NCAA tournament and the opposing PG had 20 points and 5 assists and MSU lost.
Have you figured out that SAT question yet?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 05:29

NigelUno wrote:

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 502811600

You forget, they get to always move the goal posts. Now they get to complain when we lose IN the NCAA tournament.

It's what they do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-22, 07:16

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, it was in the NCAA tournament and the opposing PG had 20 points and 5 assists and MSU lost.

Oh.  It was in the NCAA Tournament?  I know this one guy who said we were going to the NIT.  But, then he denied saying that for some reason.  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 502811600

Are you talking about Frank Mason?  He had 20 points and 5 assists?  Wow.  So, one of the leading contenders for the Wooden Award pretty much matched his season average of 20.8 points/game and 5.2 assists/game against us?  Wow.

This the same guy who got 30 against IU, 21 against Duke, 21 against Kentucky, 23 against Baylor, and 24 against West Virginia?  Same guy?  Wow.

Are you implying Tum Tum was on him the whole game?  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 502811600  

Did you even watch the game?  Serious question.  Did you even watch the game?  

Mason played 36 minutes.  Tum Tum played 14.  You going to point some fingers at anyone else, or just pick out one scapegoat?

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-22, 08:12

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Oh.  It was in the NCAA Tournament?  I know this one guy who said we were going to the NIT.  But, then he denied saying that for some reason.  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 502811600

Are you talking about Frank Mason?  He had 20 points and 5 assists?  Wow.  So, one of the leading contenders for the Wooden Award pretty much matched his season average of 20.8 points/game and 5.2 assists/game against us?  Wow.

This the same guy who got 30 against IU, 21 against Duke, 21 against Kentucky, 23 against Baylor, and 24 against West Virginia?  Same guy?  Wow.

Are you implying Tum Tum was on him the whole game?  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 502811600  

Did you even watch the game?  Serious question.  Did you even watch the game?  

Mason played 36 minutes.  Tum Tum played 14.  You going to point some fingers at anyone else, or just pick out one scapegoat?

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE

You mean tum tum did basically zero to stop him? isn't he known for defense??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-22, 08:50

Nigel the troll is out in force. Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today 1966794946
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-22, 08:51

duffy munn wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Msu is too cheap to pay shills. You're just a shill. Policing message boards in retirement is all you have.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-22, 09:13

Herbie's a fucking stalker.

The thread is about Duffy Munn breaking the news on Anastos resignation hours before MSU announced the presser.   Since few here give a shit about hockey he chose to post it there.

Time for you to get a life or start your own board catering to self absorbed geeks whose sole purpose posting is to stalk and harass others.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2017-03-22, 09:19; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-22, 09:19

GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie's a fucking stalker.

The thread is about Duffy Munn breaking the news on Anastos resignation hours before MSU announced the presser. Since few here give a shit about hockey he chose to post it there.

Time for you to get a life or start your own board members of self absorbed geeks whose sole purpose posting is to harass others.

Oh the irony of this post.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-22, 09:20

Lots of angry miserable posters. This thread delivers.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-22, 09:21

still banned on the 247 board so you needed to report Duffy's posting here?

Is March the dog days of legal filings in Florida?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next