Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

+10
The_Dude
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
Wally Fairway
NigelUno
Death Roe
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

I forgot

The obligatory

Bwaaaaa
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Herbie's a fucking stalker.

The thread is about Duffy Munn breaking the news on Anastos resignation hours before MSU announced the presser.   Since few here give a shit about hockey he chose to post it there.

Time for you to get a life or start your own board catering to self absorbed geeks whose sole purpose posting is to stalk and harass others.

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE has some nerve highjacking Tanfan's stalker thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 am

The thread is about Duffy Munn breaking the news on Anastos resignation hours before MSU announced the presser.   Since few here give a shit about hockey he chose to post it there.

Time for you to get a life or start your own board catering to self absorbed geeks whose sole purpose posting is to stalk and harass others.

I'm confident the person who told the shill did not want him broadcasting the information on message boards for his own attention whore purpose.  Muffy revealed confedential information and I hope his shill card is removed.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 am

GRR Spartan wrote:still banned on the 247 board so you needed to report Duffy's posting here?

Is March the dog days of legal filings in Florida?

Not banned.  Just don't care. Here's the deal. You are on multiple messsge boards daily at all hours. I suspect you don't have very many friends. You death Rowe Nigel and muffy are consistent in your projection of misery. Just an observation. I'll be back at work tomorrow and you won't see that much of me thereafter as I have friends to hang out with. You guys clearly don't. Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2809484752

Last edited by tanfan! on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:09 am

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I am indeed a paid shill for MSU.

Msu is too cheap to pay shills. You're just a shill. Policing message boards in retirement is all you have.

I'm not retired and my favorite MSU player is Gavin Schilling.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 am

tanfan! wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:still banned on the 247 board so you needed to report Duffy's posting here?

Is March the dog days of legal filings in Florida?

Not banned. Just don't care.

Yet you read tRCMB every day to see what I post.

Seems kinda like you care.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:16 am

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Not banned. Just don't care.

You revealed confidencial information which is pretty shitty.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:28 am

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You have no idea what my relationship with my source is.

I posted info that was going to be public knowledge in less than 2 hours.

Try again.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 am

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Try again.

You usurped the role of the administration for your own attention whore desires. Really really Shitty breach of trust. Asshole move.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Try again.

You usurped the role of the administration for your own attention whore desires. Really really Shitty breach of trust. Asshole move.

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600 Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600

You seem angry.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600 Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600

You seem angry.

Of course he's angry...he supported Anastos' contract extension 2 years ago.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Here fishy fishy. Hooked em both. Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 1966794946
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 pm

tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Try again.

Nah, if that was true, Duffy would have broke the whole football story waaaayyyyyyyy before it hit the press. Or all the stuff that is happening now with those kids and our staff. I don't see that here. This was bubbling out on many channels.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:09 pm

DWags wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Nah, if that was true, Duffy would have broke the whole football story waaaayyyyyyyy before it hit the press. Or all the stuff that is happening now with those kids and our staff. I don't see that here. This was bubbling out on many channels.

You're trying to talk sense to a guy who gets up at 4:00 am to stalk his enemies?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:34 pm

tanfan! wrote:Here fishy fishy. Hooked em both. Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 1966794946

You sound mad bro
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Calls me a stalker, then within minutes links to threads about your posts regarding Walton.

What a moran.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

proud to say that I have no idea what's going on in this thread..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 pm

tanfan! wrote:

The thread is about Duffy Munn breaking the news on Anastos resignation hours before MSU announced the presser. Since few here give a shit about hockey he chose to post it there.

Time for you to get a life or start your own board members of self absorbed geeks whose sole purpose posting is to harass others.

Oh the irony of this post.

This. GRR hates himself the most
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:06 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Msu is too cheap to pay shills. You're just a shill. Policing message boards in retirement is all you have.

I'm not retired and my favorite MSU player is Gavin Schilling.

You poor bro? still working for daddy?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:40 pm

tanfan! wrote:Here fishy fishy. Hooked em both. Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 1966794946

Damn, you sure got me.

I'm about to post something on tRCMB. You best hustle over there and check it out.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Funny thing is Tanfan has a very thin skin when others go after him online.  He thinks Duffy is fair game then cries like a school girl when others treat him the way he treats others.

I know he thinks responses are big victories. An odd sport for such a successful FL attorney.

Should we take a collection and supply Tanner, The_Dude and Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 1284110369 with some KY Jelly product for their troll/catfishing circle jerks?

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 X2_1_6.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vwn-GGCPHg

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:04 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Funny thing is Tanfan has a very thin skin when others go after him online.

He thinks Duffy is fair game then cries like a school girl when others treat him the way he treats others.

I know he thinks responses are big victories. An odd sport for such a successful FL attorney.

He just reeled you in.

Tanfan wins again. Bwwwaaaaa.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Tanner always in his own mind. Its the way most attorneys cope.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Lol @ the circle jerking blowars for Ironic thread of the year
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No, it was in the NCAA tournament and the opposing PG had 20 points and 5 assists and MSU lost.
Have you figured out that SAT question yet?

Oh.  It was in the NCAA Tournament?  I know this one guy who said we were going to the NIT.  But, then he denied saying that for some reason.  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600

Are you talking about Frank Mason?  He had 20 points and 5 assists?  Wow.  So, one of the leading contenders for the Wooden Award pretty much matched his season average of 20.8 points/game and 5.2 assists/game against us?  Wow.

This the same guy who got 30 against IU, 21 against Duke, 21 against Kentucky, 23 against Baylor, and 24 against West Virginia?  Same guy?  Wow.

Are you implying Tum Tum was on him the whole game?  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600  

Did you even watch the game?  Serious question.  Did you even watch the game?  

Mason played 36 minutes.  Tum Tum played 14.  You going to point some fingers at anyone else, or just pick out one scapegoat?

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE

This is what I love about you. I can prove you completely wrong months ago and predict exactly what will happen in advance and you will still keep swinging and missing to no end. It is truly remarkable although also kind of sad.
I don't know the psychology but I am guessing ones self-esteem must actually improve by admitting you are wrong when appropriate.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

Try again.

I am curious. What was your motivation for posting it?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Oh.  It was in the NCAA Tournament?  I know this one guy who said we were going to the NIT.  But, then he denied saying that for some reason.  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600

Are you talking about Frank Mason?  He had 20 points and 5 assists?  Wow.  So, one of the leading contenders for the Wooden Award pretty much matched his season average of 20.8 points/game and 5.2 assists/game against us?  Wow.

This the same guy who got 30 against IU, 21 against Duke, 21 against Kentucky, 23 against Baylor, and 24 against West Virginia?  Same guy?  Wow.

Are you implying Tum Tum was on him the whole game?  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 502811600  

Did you even watch the game?  Serious question.  Did you even watch the game?  

Mason played 36 minutes.  Tum Tum played 14.  You going to point some fingers at anyone else, or just pick out one scapegoat?

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE

This is what I love about you. I can prove you completely wrong months ago and predict exactly what will happen in advance...

Damn. I could have sworn we played in the NCAA Tournament. Now you're saying it really was the NIT? No offense, but it seems like a very elaborate ruse. I'm going to need some kind of confirmation.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This is what I love about you. I can prove you completely wrong months ago and predict exactly what will happen in advance...

Damn. I could have sworn we played in the NCAA Tournament. Now you're saying it really was the NIT? No offense, but it seems like a very elaborate ruse. I'm going to need some kind of confirmation.

So where is the link to my big NIT prediction? I couldn't find it in the "will MSU make the dance thread". Why is that Nigel? and why does it matter anyway - some pathetic attempt for you to garner e-cred?
Do you really want me to play bump a post with you for all the countless times I have made a fool of you? Don't worry because I am not going to bother because I know you are well aware of the score.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:27 pm

So says the guy with 50,000 posts.  Next time you might want to think twice before running your mouth at me if you dont want to get exposed.  I don't start your kind of shit buy I will f***ing finish it

Last edited by Herbie Green on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Damn.   I could have sworn we played in the NCAA Tournament.  Now you're saying it really was the NIT?  No offense, but it seems like a very elaborate ruse.  I'm going to need some kind of confirmation.

So where is the link to my big NIT prediction?

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07

Herbie Green wrote:
I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

So where is the link to my big NIT prediction?

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07

Herbie Green wrote:
I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT

Link?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Why don't you link the "will MSU make the dance" thread that was up all season? Surely it must be in there for you to have this week long egasm.
And don't worrt, I already gave you a 0.5 for your bold prediction that MSU would make the dance. Nice work!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Link?

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07 Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07
Herbie Green wrote:
Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 27a1 I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b05
Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b06  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b06
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:25 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:
Link?

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07 Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b07
Herbie Green wrote:
Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 27a1 I think this is the low point of basketball since 1997. We are really going to the NIT Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b05
Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b06  Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b06

Nothing happens when I click on it
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:
Link?

Herbie Green wrote:
Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 27a1 I predict MSU will make the tournament as a 9 seed and lose the 2nd game Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 2 2b05
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:31 pm

CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE is mad.

Come on Herbie...don't be mad. This is Tanfan's stalker thread. You're ruining it with your anger.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:38 pm

NigelUno wrote:CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE is mad.

Come on Herbie...don't be mad. This is Tanfan's stalker thread. You're ruining it with your anger.

Nice deflection
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 pm

Get some help, Herbster. God bless.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:CHICKEN LITTLE HERBIE is mad.

Nice deflection

It's not a deflection to call you mad. You're mad.

You're the kid with the big wet spot on the front of his pants who denies he wet his pants.

Just go buy some Depends. At least that way you'll have some deniability. Get a couple of boxes though. Like go to Sam's Club or something. You'll go through them pretty quick.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:59 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Nice deflection

It's not a deflection to call you mad. You're mad.

You're the kid with the big wet spot on the front of his pants who denies he wet his pants.

Just go buy some Depends. At least that way you'll have some deniability. Get a couple of boxes though. Like go to Sam's Club or something. You'll go through them pretty quick.

Are you talking mad as in angry or mad like insane?

The latter is how I would describe this post.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next