Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

+10
The_Dude
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
Wally Fairway
NigelUno
Death Roe
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
tanfan!
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 3 Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-22, 18:02

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's not a deflection to call you mad. You're mad.

You're the kid with the big wet spot on the front of his pants who denies he wet his pants.

Just go buy some Depends. At least that way you'll have some deniability. Get a couple of boxes though. Like go to Sam's Club or something. You'll go through them pretty quick.

Are you talking mad as in angry or mad like insane?

The latter is how I would describe this post.

Both.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today - Page 3 Empty Re: Muffy is reporting tom Anastos is getting fired today

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-22, 18:18

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Are you talking mad as in angry or mad like insane?

The latter is how I would describe this post.

Both.

Well the only one I was mad at was GRR Spartan. He chose to run his mouth and make unprovoked personal attacks. I don't stoop to that level but I will bury him for doing so.

But you just make me laugh
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-22, 18:29

Poor Herbie goy his feeling hurt?

Want to change the subject again or continue to whine.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-22, 18:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Poor Herbie goy his feeling hurt?

Want to change the subject again or continue to whine.

What is the subject? I seriously have no idea what you are talking about
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-03-22, 18:44

This thread makes me sad for tSwill.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-23, 10:36

50,000 posts

Herbie the tough guy.
Proved it by trying to tag team Duffy for posting a very accurately predicting Anastos resignation.

I'd invite you to a battle of wits but I've never wanted to fight the helpless and unarmed.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-23, 16:16

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Damn. I could have sworn we played in the NCAA Tournament. Now you're saying it really was the NIT? No offense, but it seems like a very elaborate ruse. I'm going to need some kind of confirmation.

So where is the link to my big NIT prediction? I couldn't find it in the "will MSU make the dance thread". Why is that Nigel? and why does it matter anyway - some pathetic attempt for you to garner e-cred?
Do you really want me to play bump a post with you for all the countless times I have made a fool of you? Don't worry because I am not going to bother because I know you are well aware of the score.

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-23, 16:23

GRR Spartan wrote:50,000 posts

Herbie the tough guy.
Proved it by trying to tag team Duffy for posting a very accurately predicting Anastos resignation.

I'd invite you to a battle of wits but I've never wanted to fight the helpless and unarmed.

See, and all this time I thought it was because you hate yourself
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-03-23, 16:30

Herbie the tough guy.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15554p80-muffy-is-reporting-tom-anastos-is-getting-fired-today#422710

Herbie the tough guy.

I do have to admit I like you as a poster. You seem to be able to fluctuate between extremes of intelligence and idiocy like no other and also between stable and unhinged. That keeps things interesting.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-23, 17:37

Bwaaaa haaaaaaa
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-03-23, 19:26

tanfan! wrote:Bwaaaa haaaaaaa

You started a thread about me.

I win.

bwaaa haaa
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-03-25, 06:23

duffy munn wrote:
tanfan! wrote:Bwaaaa haaaaaaa

You started a thread about me.

I win.

bwaaa haaa

Death pool. lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-25, 11:14

Is Matty vetting the candidates in here, or is that in another thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-03-25, 16:16

NigelUno wrote:Is Matty vetting the candidates in here, or is that in another thread?

This thread is full of chit chat and hissy fits, I am over here

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15558-tofficial-we-gonna-find-a-head-hockey-coach-for-us-thread#424018
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3