Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Dantonio?

+20
The Pantry
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
DWags
MiamiSpartan
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Stoops21
Death Roe
duffy munn
Vlad
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where's Dantonio? Empty Where's Dantonio?

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 10:45 am

Anyone seen him lately?

He's usually full of bravado, walkin' with his chest out, talkin' shit about our hated rival, etc.  Didn't expect him to hide in his office for this long.

Hey, I understand if MSU and the lawyers don't want him to talk about the multiple investigations, but he can still address football matters, can't he? We still have a football season ahead, don't we? (Maybe not?)

What a wimp.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where's Dantonio? Empty Re: Where's Dantonio?

Post by duffy munn 23/03/17, 10:55 am

Working.

Next question.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 23/03/17, 11:11 am

duffy munn wrote:Working.

Next question.

Duffy, just use your ignore list, man. I have started and it works wonders. It makes the Swill great again!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 11:17 am

Triggered by Solari article.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 23/03/17, 11:20 am

What are you guys having for lunch?

I made some PB&J sandwiches, and some fruit to go with them.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 23/03/17, 11:27 am

Death Roe wrote:What are you guys having for lunch?

I grilled some chicken and whipped up some green beans and sweet potatoes. Cinnamon on the sweet potatoes is key.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 11:36 am

And what's talking so long to decide if charges are going to be filed against the three? It's been 2 months since the rape was reported.

Smells like a coverup to me. At least, that's what we'd be saying if this were happening at another school.

(I know the nancies don't want to talk about unpleasant topics, but that's to be expected.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 23/03/17, 11:37 am

Stoops21 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:What are you guys having for lunch?

I grilled some chicken and whipped up some green beans and sweet potatoes. Cinnamon on the sweet potatoes is key.

Interesting.

Grilled chicken sounds fantastic right now.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 23/03/17, 11:41 am

PB&J sandwiches are apparently all the rage with NBA players.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 23/03/17, 11:41 am

Smells like a cover-up? Smells more like your itchy butt is back.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 23/03/17, 11:55 am

NigelUno wrote:PB&J sandwiches are apparently all the rage with NBA players.

Did you see the article about how much candy Dwight Howard was eating the last few years? My God.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 23/03/17, 12:05 pm

Some people are only happy when MSU is struggling. I don't get it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 23/03/17, 12:10 pm

Rocinante wrote:Some people are only happy when MSU is struggling. I don't get it.

They call themselves realists, but they're really just assholes.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 23/03/17, 12:20 pm

I can't decide between a delicious cobb salad or an italian night club from JJ.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 23/03/17, 12:23 pm

InTenSity wrote:I can't decide between a delicious cobb salad or an italian night club from JJ.

Italian night club sounds solid
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 23/03/17, 12:25 pm

Stoops21 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I can't decide between a delicious cobb salad or an italian night club from JJ.

Italian night club sounds solid
It does, but the cobb is made at a salad place, costs about the same, and its pretty awesome. I'll probably walk past the salad place, if the lines long, I'll hit up JJ.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 23/03/17, 12:30 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Triggered by Solari article.

Even if so, why is it so insulting to ask what is probably the #1 question in MSU sports today on a MSU sports message board?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 23/03/17, 12:37 pm

Rocinante wrote:Some people are only happy when MSU is struggling. I don't get it.

It is very odd.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 23/03/17, 12:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Even if so, why is it so insulting to ask what is probably the #1 question in MSU sports today on a MSU sports message board?

Well, most of the people that attack others for asking these questions happen to also be liberal politically (duffy, wags, nigel, etc).

It's just the tactics they use in their lives to silence people who disagree with them by name calling, building straw men, etc.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 12:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Because he's obviously there coaching football. Anyone with more than a pea for a brain knows the silence has been imposed by lawyers. To pick at Dantonio for following that order/advice is nothing but a cheap shot at a man that can't respond. Hope both Solari and Vlad feel that their cocks are a bit bigger this morning - do you want to join them in being a faux tough guy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 23/03/17, 12:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Because he's obviously there coaching football. Anyone with more than a pea for a brain knows the silence has been imposed by lawyers. To pick at Dantonio for following that order/advice is nothing but a cheap shot at a man that can't respond. Hope both Solari and Vlad feel that their cocks are a bit bigger this morning - do you want to join them in being a faux tough guy?

I'm pretty sure this isn't the #1 question on Spartan message boards. It should be pretty obvious there's a gag order in place.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 23/03/17, 12:57 pm

Where's Dantonio? 1f602
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 23/03/17, 01:02 pm

Oh. This was a serious question?

It's around 1:00 pm. He might still be at lunch somewhere. But, I'd guess he's in the Football Building somewhere.

What do I win if I'm right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 01:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Because he's obviously there coaching football.   Anyone with more than a pea for a brain knows the silence has been imposed by lawyers.   To pick at Dantonio for following that order/advice is nothing but a cheap shot at a man that can't respond.   Hope both Solari and Vlad feel that their cocks are a bit bigger this morning - do you want to join them in being a faux tough guy?

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things? To outsiders and independent thinkers, it looks like a pussy move to hide from the press.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 23/03/17, 01:22 pm

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Because he's obviously there coaching football.   Anyone with more than a pea for a brain knows the silence has been imposed by lawyers.   To pick at Dantonio for following that order/advice is nothing but a cheap shot at a man that can't respond.   Hope both Solari and Vlad feel that their cocks are a bit bigger this morning - do you want to join them in being a faux tough guy?

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things?

Football has gone to shit. From 3 and 9 to Lockeroom fighting to guys banging others guys girlfriends to recruiting going back to 2007 levels of mediocrity to rape charges.  It's bad.

Last edited by tanfan! on 23/03/17, 01:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 01:22 pm

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things? To outsiders and independent thinkers, it looks like a pussy move to hide from the press.

I'll pay you $50 to tell him that to his face. Let's see who the real pussy is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 01:22 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Well, most of the people that attack others for asking these questions happen to also be liberal politically (duffy, wags, nigel, etc).

It's just the tactics they use in their lives to silence people who disagree with them by name calling, building straw men, etc.

I happen to be a political liberal, FYI.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 01:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I'm about 1400 miles away from EL. If you're within driving distance, I can pay you $100 to deliver my message?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 01:26 pm

tanfan! wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things?

Football has gone to shit. From 3 and 9 to Lockeroom fighting to guys banging others guys girlfriends to recruiting going back to 2007 levels of mediocrity to rape charges.  It's bad.

To racial tensions. You forgot racial tensions.

Is there anything missing? Drugs? Theft? Arson?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 23/03/17, 01:28 pm

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He really can't talk about on-field things, because the things he didn't talk about would basically be pointing toward the three players he can't name.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 01:29 pm

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm about 1400 miles away from EL. If you're within driving distance, I can pay you $100 to deliver my message?

Well that explains why you're so "brave".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 23/03/17, 01:30 pm

Vlad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things? To outsiders and idiots, it looks like a pussy move to hide from the press.
FIFY

Any remotely logical, non-trolling person would know that if Dantonio held a press conference to talk "on-field things" the press would not confine their questions to on-field things. And if he refuses to answer those questions, then holy shit, the headlines would scream about how he's ducking questions on the incident, trying to ignore that anything happened, is covering something up, etc.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 23/03/17, 01:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

So now we are lumping in the MSU beat writer with message board trolls?

Their point is that he is not even talking about football. Lawyers are not prohibiting him from talking about that. Yesterday was pro day which is usually something you promote. Solari says the Spring game is April 1. This is the first time I have even heard about it and had no idea practice had even started.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 23/03/17, 01:32 pm

He's laying in the weeds....Where's Dantonio? 1f601
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 23/03/17, 01:36 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I have no doubt that he's coaching football, but does the gag order prohibit him from talking on-field things? To outsiders and idiots, it looks like a pussy move to hide from the press.
FIFY

Any remotely logical, non-trolling person would know that if Dantonio held a press conference to talk "on-field things" the press would not confine their questions to on-field things.  And if he refuses to answer those questions, then holy shit, the
headlines would scream about how he's ducking questions on the incident, trying to ignore that anything happened, is covering something up, etc.

Isn't that was the press is saying anyway, including our own beat writers?

The man loves to thump his chest when things are going well, and we love him for it. This is a bad look.

Last edited by Vlad on 23/03/17, 01:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 01:37 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Their point is that he is not even talking about football. Lawyers are not prohibiting him from talking about that. Yesterday was pro day which is usually something you promote. Solari says the Spring game is April 1. This is the first time I have even heard about it and had no idea practice had even started.

Miami addresses this well right up there ^^

Info on the Spring game was posted here weeks ago.

There is a thread with updates and pictures from Spring practice that has been updated regularly.

Just because you're oblivious, doesn't mean the information isn't there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 23/03/17, 01:39 pm

I think he's in the Football Building. Did anyone guess that yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 23/03/17, 01:41 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

There is a thread with updates and pictures from Spring practice that has been updated regularly.

Most people use a broader media source than posts within threads on obscure message boards.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/03/17, 01:49 pm

NigelUno wrote:Oh.  This was a serious question?

It's around 1:00 pm.  He might still be at lunch somewhere.  But, I'd guess he's in the Football Building somewhere.

What do I win if I'm right?  

When he got the job years ago, I took the kids to see the football office.  His wife was leaving his office and she said hi to me cause she sort of recognized me from years before.  I said hi, she asked what I was doing there, I said showing the kids around.  She said, well Mark's in his office let me take you up there.  I said no, I didn't want to bug him, she said, "Really, I'm just running to Wendy's to get him some lunch, he's not doing anything big".  So she walked up there.  

Why did I tell this story?  Cause he ate Wendy's that day for lunch.   Seems pretty pedestrian for a division 1 head coach.  Why not just walk to case hall?

Last edited by DWags on 23/03/17, 01:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/03/17, 01:50 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Most people use a broader media source than posts within threads on obscure message boards.

You were talking about yourself - a regular user of this "obscure message board".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next