Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's Dantonio?

+20
The Pantry
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
DWags
MiamiSpartan
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
The_Dude
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Stoops21
Death Roe
duffy munn
Vlad
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where's Dantonio?

Post by duffy munn 3/23/2017, 7:14 pm

Vlad wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
You say he's not weak, but you don't respect him anymore. Yet you still want him to make a nothing statement about nothing. What good is a nothing statement from someone that you don't respect? Honestly, that surprises me that you would buy into that kind of stuff even if you did respect the person saying it. Those worthless vanilla statements always seem like they're geared for the lowest common denominator (not just in sports, but business, politics, whatever). Maybe it's just the cynic in me.

You're the one who said he makes "nothing statements", don't credit that to me. I think he makes "something" statements.

Anyway, what a fucking dumpster fire huh?? That great win over Iowa feels like it happened a decade ago. Just when we thought we had turned the corner for good.

WTF Dantonio??

These our your message board salad days.

I'm so happy for you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/23/2017, 7:28 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You're the one who said he makes "nothing statements", don't credit that to me. I think he makes "something" statements.

Anyway, what a fucking dumpster fire huh?? That great win over Iowa feels like it happened a decade ago. Just when we thought we had turned the corner for good.

WTF Dantonio??

I'm so happy for you.

You don't sound so happy.

It's just amazes me that when Frank Clark kicks his girlfriend's ass in some motel room in Ohio, half the posters here can tell you the name of the motel, the room number, the time of night it occurred, and the officer's name who filed the report. But when shit goes down in our own house, crickets!

Wanna talk about how that dickhead Lewan tried to intimidate that poor girl in Ann Arbor? Sure!! We can talk about that all day and night.

Fucking hypocrites.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/23/2017, 7:44 pm

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I'm so happy for you.

You don't sound so happy.

It's just amazes me that when Frank Clark kicks his girlfriend's ass in some motel room in Ohio, half the posters here can tell you the name of the motel, the room number, the time of night it occurred, and the officer's name who filed the report. But when shit goes down in our own house, crickets!

Wanna talk about how that dickhead Lewan tried to intimidate that poor girl in Ann Arbor? Sure!! We can talk about that all day and night.

Fucking hypocrites.

Good for you.

Message board utopia.

Spartans are hurting which makes your year.

Very sorry that asshole Spartans hate Michigan.

Clearly, you don't.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/23/2017, 8:13 pm

Vlad wrote:It's just amazes me that when Frank Clark kicks his girlfriend's ass in some motel room in Ohio, half the posters here can tell you the name of the motel, the room number, the time of night it occurred, and the officer's name who filed the report. But when shit goes down in our own house, crickets!
Fucking hypocrites.

Pure Bullshit.

I couldn't tell you any of that except it was someone near Sandusky and Cedar Point.

So go cricket your ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/23/2017, 8:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Vlad wrote:It's just amazes me that when Frank Clark kicks his girlfriend's ass in some motel room in Ohio, half the posters here can tell you the name of the motel, the room number, the time of night it occurred, and the officer's name who filed the report. But when shit goes down in our own house, crickets!
Fucking hypocrites.

Pure Bullshit.

I couldn't tell you any of that except it was someone near Sandusky and Cedar Point.

So go cricket your ass.

Just image Vlad's pure joy if our players are charged and convicted.

He will be sooooo happy.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/23/2017, 8:37 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Fucking hypocrites.

Pure Bullshit.

So go cricket your ass.

I thought it was somewhere near Toledo, so that makes me further proof that jackass has no idea what he's talking about.
It's also obvious he's ignoring the part where posters here have told him it's not some coverup, it's simply people being thorough in their jobs because reputations and livelihoods are on the line. It's a bell that can't be unrung, ever. But that doesn't fit his narrative (sorry, Floyd), so he conveniently skips that logical and rational explanation. It's more fun to troll.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 3/23/2017, 8:39 pm

He wanted to go on Top Thrill Dragster, but she didn't feel like getting whiplash again.

So, Frank improvised.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/23/2017, 8:43 pm

Vlad can't respond right now.

He watching his Wolverines.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 3/23/2017, 9:27 pm

I'm trying to figure out what we're supposed to do here. Start a petition to fire M.D.? Boycott watching football? Write letters to the editor of Detroit news press?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/23/2017, 9:28 pm

InTenSity wrote:I'm trying to figure out what we're supposed to do here. Start a petition to fire M.D.? Boycott watching football? Write letters to the editor of Detroit news press?

Yes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/23/2017, 10:41 pm

InTenSity wrote:I'm trying to figure out what we're supposed to do here. Start a petition to fire M.D.? Boycott watching football? Write letters to the editor of Detroit news press?

Just do what you do when this shit happens at other schools – bitch about it on message boards, scream coverups and float conspiracy theories. You know how to do that don't you? Of course you do.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/23/2017, 10:55 pm

Vlad wrote:

Just do what you do when this shit happens at other schools – bitch about it on message boards, scream coverups and float conspiracy theories. You know how to do that don't you? Of course you do.

I think we should all do it like you do.

Rejoice when it is bad for MSU. Scream it from the highest message board mountain top!

And above all, make damn sure fellow Spartans feel the wrath. Because it is so great when you get to rub it in their faces.

Spartan woes are your message board glory.

YAY Vlad!!!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/23/2017, 11:16 pm

Vlad wrote:

What's being covered up? The football coach acknowledged three players and a coach were suspended because of the allegations and that they were waiting to see what the prosecutor and title IX investigator did. That's pretty up front.
Now, if you want to talk about an actual coverup, take a look at um's hiding the rape allegations of its kicker for almost his entire college career. We kept hearing how Gibbons was visiting his family.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 3/23/2017, 11:17 pm

Vlad wrote:

Even if I did, so fucking what? Oh shit, fans from one school don't treat their school the same way they treat the other school. What's your point?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/23/2017, 11:52 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Even if I did, so fucking what? Oh shit, fans from one school don't treat their school the same way they treat the other school. What's your point?

That was pretty much it. Hypocrisy was the point. Well, that and MD being a pussy these days. Two points.

BTW, what happened with this Lukusa kid? He was a pretty big time recruit, and a huge kid on a unit that lacks size. Suddenly he retires due to medical issues? And then turns to social media to air his grievances against MSU?? That doesn't sound right.

Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/23/2017, 11:56 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Vlad wrote:

What's being covered up? The football coach acknowledged three players and a coach were suspended because of the allegations and that they were waiting to see what the prosecutor and title IX investigator did. That's pretty up front.
Now, if you want to talk about an actual coverup, take a look at um's hiding the rape allegations of its kicker for almost his entire college career. We kept hearing how Gibbons was visiting his family.

Exactly! What is being covered up? (Speaking of coverups, what did Max Bullough take that got him suspended for the biggest game in the last quarter century?)

But let's talk about Gibbons. That'll help get our minds off of our own mess. LOL.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2017, 7:28 am

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

That was pretty much it. Hypocrisy was the point. Well, that and MD being a pussy these days. Two points.

BTW, what happened with this Lukusa kid? He was a pretty big time recruit, and a huge kid on a unit that lacks size. Suddenly he retires due to medical issues? And then turns to social media to air his grievances against MSU?? That doesn't sound right.

Lukusa retired from football because he didn't want to play anymore.

Did to tell Dantonio he is being a pussy in your strongly worded letter?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2017, 7:28 am

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Exactly! What is being covered up? (Speaking of coverups, what did Max Bullough take that got him suspended for the biggest game in the last quarter century?)

But let's talk about Gibbons. That'll help get our minds off of our own mess. LOL.

Why is what bullough did any of your fucking business?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 3/24/2017, 8:34 am

I'm not shocked that Vlad still wants to know what happened, 3+ years later.

His last words will be, "What... what did Max Bullough do in 2013?!?!"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/24/2017, 9:56 am

Death Roe wrote:I'm not shocked that Vlad still wants to know what happened, 3+ years later.

His last words will be, "What... what did Max Bullough do in 2013?!?!"

That ignore functions isn't really working for you, I hate to tell you. Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 1494614055

Dumb ass.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/24/2017, 9:57 am

duffy munn wrote:
Vlad wrote:

But let's talk about Gibbons.  That'll help get our minds off of our own mess. LOL.

Good one Duff! lol!

Fuckin' hypocrites.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 3/24/2017, 10:01 am

Vlad wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Good one Duff! lol!

Fuckin' hypocrites.
So you just want to come on here and call fans hypocrits? Is this the only board you go to, or is this the only team you follow? I'm sure Texas fans are very altruistic and understanding of Aggie fans, no animosity there. Bama and Auburn hold Kumbaya's and hug after games. Congratulations on finally overcoming that futile effort of making a fan base understand another fan base and be all lovey dovey. You're the man.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 3/24/2017, 10:04 am

I bet he's in the Duffy Daugherty Football Building.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/24/2017, 10:39 am

InTenSity wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Good one Duff! lol!

Fuckin' hypocrites.
So you just want to come on here and call fans hypocrits? Is this the only board you go to, or is this the only team you follow? I'm sure Texas fans are very altruistic and understanding of Aggie fans, no animosity there. Bama and Auburn hold Kumbaya's and hug after games. Congratulations on finally overcoming that futile effort of making a fan base understand another fan base and be all lovey dovey. You're the man.

Glad we can agree that most fan bases are full of hypocrisy. Now that we got that out of the way, where's Dantonio?? I mean yeah, I guess he's coaching or something, but where is he? Where's the bravado, the moxie, the in-your-face attitude?

I'm disappointed in the man for cowering under adversity.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/24/2017, 10:48 am

I actually think he's kind of showing moxy. "Fuck you we're closing shop and ranks and you can kiss my ass if you want information"

I can't prove this, but if he came out and talked about this and started throwing shit like, "we try to handle as much as we can" type stuff around, many would say he's making excuses and that kind of stuff.
He's owned it, he's gotten rid of a coach, he's moved on to the business of getting his team better. Will they be? We'll know that in five months.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 3/24/2017, 10:54 am

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Glad we can agree that most fan bases are full of hypocrisy. Now that we got that out of the way, where's Dantonio?? I mean yeah, I guess he's coaching or something, but where is he? Where's the bravado, the moxie, the in-your-face attitude?

I'm disappointed in the man for cowering under adversity.

Because if he showed bravado and Moxy you'd start a dumb ass thread on why is he showing bravado and Moxy after a 3-9 season. You're more transparent than Earth's atmosphere.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 3/24/2017, 11:11 am

DWags wrote:I actually think he's kind of showing moxy. "Fuck you we're closing shop and ranks and you can kiss my ass if you want information"

I can't prove this, but if he came out and talked about this and started throwing shit like, "we try to handle as much as we can" type stuff around, many would say he's making excuses and that kind of stuff.
He's owned it, he's gotten rid of a coach, he's moved on to the business of getting his team better. Will they be? We'll know that in five months.

Yep. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

If he was talking like Vlad wants him to, the line would be "great more talk."

He stays silent and he's a pussy

Trolls like Vlad will find fault no matter what.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/24/2017, 12:24 pm

Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Izzo-d11
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/24/2017, 12:50 pm

Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Tailga11
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 3/24/2017, 1:46 pm

Nordic wrote:Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Izzo-d11

Is Izzo legitimately in that picture??? If so, sweet!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/24/2017, 2:01 pm

Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Cheer10
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/24/2017, 2:33 pm

Vlad wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't want to talk about Gibbons. He was the perfect example of an actual coverup. At MSU, the coach can't comment specifically about any of the three players unless or until charges are filed. Max wasn't discussed also because of FERPA and maybe HIPAA.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/24/2017, 2:33 pm

DWags wrote:I actually think he's kind of showing moxy. "Fuck you we're closing shop and ranks and you can kiss my ass if you want information"

Interesting take. And if the coach at a certain rival school was handling it exactly the same way, you would use the same description?

Anyway, if he can win eight or nine games next season, it's all good. He can even be my selfie buddy.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/24/2017, 3:40 pm

Vlad wrote:

Interesting take. And if the coach at a certain rival school was handling it exactly the same way, you would use the same description?

Anyway, if he can win eight or nine games next season, it's all good. He can even be my selfie buddy.

I only care about MSU
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/24/2017, 3:43 pm

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I only care about MSU

Liar. We know Bob only cares about MSU, but you…you care about everything.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 3/25/2017, 11:45 am

Whoever pinned this: Good on You. Vlad in all his glory.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 3/25/2017, 3:19 pm

This thread needs a poll for an official name change.

Vlad-dick or Vlag?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/27/2017, 8:22 am

Nordic wrote:Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 Cheer10

Where's Dantonio? - Page 3 1966794946
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 3/27/2017, 2:24 pm

As I suspected, he's not coaching his team because he's too busy chasing coeds. Good for him, but bad for this year's prospects.

5 wins tops.

Twisted Evil
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 3/27/2017, 3:58 pm

Vlad wrote:As I suspected, he's not coaching his team because he's too busy chasing coeds. Good for him, but bad for this year's prospects.

5 wins tops.

Twisted Evil

I didn't know your gf went to um.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next