Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers?

+4
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
Cameron
Blanch32
8 posters

Go down

is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers? Empty is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers?

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-19, 14:04

because, well they are female and all, but foreign, so there's that. if they are male and foreign we all agree it's a totally different story, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers? Empty Re: is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers?

Post by Cameron 2017-04-19, 15:55

I have learned that if they're female, you're a pussy unless you disarm them.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers? Empty Re: is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers?

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-04-19, 16:11

A threat's a threat...you have no choice but to drop her.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-19, 17:42

If a confirmed terrorist or Blanch crossdressing
Then yes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-04-19, 17:48

...is shooting just your latest euphemism for finger blasting?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 01:50

Blanch32 wrote:because, well they are female and all, but foreign, so there's that. if they are male and foreign we all agree it's a totally different story, right?

It depends. Are the suicide bombers bombing for an ideology I agree with or disagree with? The answer depends wholly on this.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 01:56

xsanguine wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:because, well they are female and all, but foreign, so there's that. if they are male and foreign we all agree it's a totally different story, right?

It depends. Are the suicide bombers bombing for an ideology I agree with or disagree with? The answer depends wholly on this.

I'd like to combine this with my original answer.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-20, 07:35

I don't know how you guys were raised, but I was taught to never hit a women, much less shoot her. plus who knows if she's actually a suicide bomber s b anyway? what if a bomb vest is in fashion or it was landry day and that's all she had to wear. who are you to make such snap judgements? plus, she probably just wants someone to talk to anyway. give her your ear, and not your hollow points
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-20, 08:08

What is the bomb vest is actually filled with confetti instead of ball bearings? Maybe it's for someone's birthday.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-20, 08:11

Suicide bomber = wine toting female.  Once you've initially punched her, knocked her down, you get to then kick her.  

You guys are really impressive.  

However you justify that, I'm happy for you.  X almost turned around in circles trying to break down the video of "what happened".   God bless you tough guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 12:51

DWags wrote:Suicide bomber = wine toting female.  Once you've initially punched her, knocked her down, you get to then kick her.  

However you justify that, I'm happy for you.  X almost turned around in circles trying to break down the video of "what happened".   God bless you tough guys.

It's clear Dwags has not been in a physical confrontation since grade school (and even then it was other blonde haired white kids); "Why don't you just shoot the gun/knife out of his hand, officer?!?! You're a murderous, racist piece of shit, you pig!"
Everyone is Chuck Norris and can just disarm someone coming at them with a weapon with ease, amirite?... Unless you think that's a simple task, because the armed attacker has a vagina, maybe? Ignore the fact that with a face mask and moldy locks, it's hard to tell the gender of the person swinging at deadly weapon at you.

The result of "wine-bottle toting" that Dwags thinks isn't as big a deal... but if you punch back at someone swinging a bottle at you, you're a coward (contingent on your political opinions)

is it OK to shoot female suicide bombers? Protest-04
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-20, 15:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:What is the bomb vest is actually filled with confetti instead of ball bearings? Maybe it's for someone's birthday.

This is a good point too. chicks are big on birthdays
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-20, 16:01

DWags wrote:Suicide bomber = wine toting female.  Once you've initially punched her, knocked her down, you get to then kick her.  

Another good point. that's not a moltova cocktail, it's a wine bottle from a quick trip to trader joes.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 22:07

It's kind of ironic, Dwags, that you're complaining about comparing suicide bombers to this girl... but you've been mischaracterizing the danger the ungroomed hippie poses with regards to weapons.

You can't have it both ways.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-20, 22:15

xsanguine wrote:It's kind of ironic, Dwags, that you're complaining about comparing suicide bombers to this girl... but you've been mischaracterizing the danger the ungroomed hippie poses with regards to weapons.

He has and will. nothing stops his hypocrisy. self righteous for life!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-20, 22:44

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:It's kind of ironic, Dwags, that you're complaining about comparing suicide bombers to this girl... but you've been mischaracterizing the danger the ungroomed hippie poses with regards to weapons.

He has and will. nothing stops his hypocrisy. self righteous for life!!!

I need to stop referring to her as a hippie. Sure, hippies have a hygiene issue and don't shave their nether regions which results in a larger surface area for bacteria to colonize & enjoy..... but being a hippie assures non-violence.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down