Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.

4 posters

Go down

So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.   Empty So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-13, 19:58

Admittedly I'm not much of a comic book movie fan. But seriously, what the heck was that?!?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.   Empty Re: So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-02-13, 21:11

It got 27% on rotten tomatoes, you could have saved yourself some time.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/suicide_squad_2016
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.   Empty Re: So I tried to watch Suicide Squad tonight.

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-02-13, 21:32

But that butt
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2019-02-14, 11:24

It's a bad movie. James Gunn is making the supposed sequel, but it's currently called "The Suicide Squad," so I'm betting on it being a soft reboot.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-14, 11:46

Death Roe wrote:It's a bad movie. James Gunn is making the supposed sequel, but it's currently called "The Suicide Squad," so I'm betting on it being a soft reboot.

Okay. Did anyone else think that Jared Leto made a terrible Joker? It was like he was trying to capture what Heath Ledger did with the character with his own spin on it. And failed miserably.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2019-02-14, 11:49

I feel like Leto is a good enough actor to be a great Joker, but was just given a completely shitty script and production designer. He looked like he fell into a 55-gallon drum of Hot Topic and came out looking like that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down