Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The political hodge podge thread

+20
CheesySpartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
steveschneider
AnomanderRake
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Blanch32
xsanguine
DWags
GRR Spartan
24 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by DWags Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:31 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I guess I'm just curious as to why shit like this seems to get you angry up there in mio. Have a couple friends in Manistee the same way. Have you somehow lost a right because of this? I don't get the disdain.

Because it seeps everywhere......example....

Now having sexed restrooms is "transphobia"....How does that affect up here? Grayling Schools are in the midst of a fight over the restrooms in the school right now. I don't know your position on your daughters/granddaughters sharing a bathroom with males. I'm opposed to it.

Zack Ford‏Verified account @ZackFord
Follow
More
This is transphobia, found at Valero gas stations in Houston. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1834074146909840&set=a.1609969075987016.1073741832.100009218189925&type=3&theater …

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 DFWpn_6W0AAI9HZ

Thanks for your concern but I know my kids will figure it out on their own as I do. I'm not sure if they'll ever go take a leak in Grayling High School or that Valero down in Texas, but it's my bet they aren't that worried about it. They've lost zero rights and so have I.

Oh, and I can't count the number of times I've seen girls at rock concerts walk in and drop pants and pee in a urinal. It never scarred me.

However, I am sorry to hear there's the potential of some kind of massive perversion attack in grayling high school bathrooms. That's got to be a huge worry up there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The political hodge podge thread

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:35 am

Grayling should be more concerned about putting together a football program that consistently wins.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:57 am

Turtleneck wrote:Grayling should be more concerned about putting together a football program that consistently wins.

Grayling needs to be more concerned on their next public water source since the National Guard training site dumped 1000'of gallons of industrial solvent from the motor pool that's migrating.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Because it seeps everywhere......example....

Now having sexed restrooms is "transphobia"....How does that affect up here? Grayling Schools are in the midst of a fight over the restrooms in the school right now. I don't know your position on your daughters/granddaughters sharing a bathroom with males. I'm opposed to it.

Zack Ford‏Verified account @ZackFord
Follow
More
This is transphobia, found at Valero gas stations in Houston. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1834074146909840&set=a.1609969075987016.1073741832.100009218189925&type=3&theater …

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 DFWpn_6W0AAI9HZ

Thanks for your concern but I know my kids will figure it out on their own as I do. I'm not sure if they'll ever go take a leak in Grayling High School or that Valero down in Texas, but it's my bet they aren't that worried about it. They've lost zero rights and so have I.

Oh, and I can't count the number of times I've seen girls at rock concerts walk in and drop pants and pee in a urinal. It never scarred me.

However, I am sorry to hear there's the potential of some kind of massive perversion attack in grayling high school bathrooms. That's got to be a huge worry up there.

Spartan Stadium, every year. Probably every game. We should ask travis. He's the one who hangs out in the men's room all game.

Oh, and there are common facilities all over Europe. Never seems to be a problem whenever I've been there. Some people are just incredibly uptight people and feel better trying to make others feel the same as them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Don't forget the pissoirs in Europe, too, but those are mostly for people with cocks. It's pretty funny standing at a urinal in full view of everybody walking by. Again, I saw no protests. People manage just fine.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:33 pm

I don't have a problem with trans people using whichever bathroom suits them. The period thing is dumb and the poem was cringe-worthy. There are some problems that we don't need to raise awareness of. And if you're having your fucking period, wear a fucking tampon you idiot.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:32 am

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 2vayxb6
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:13 am

President Trump talks loyalty to Boy Scout Jamboee.  

“As the Scout Law says, a Scout is trustworthy, loyal,” Trump said, pausing dramatically. “We could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that.”

and maps

“Do you remember that famous night on television, November 8th?” Trump asked the crowd at one point, referring to election night, as chants of “U-S-A! U-S-A!” echoed around him. “Do you remember that incredible night, with the maps?”

Back to the good old days of Brown Shirts and Hitler Youth.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/president-trump-urges-loyalty-as-boy-scouts-boo-barack-obama-at-jamboree
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 am

"I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout troop leader".

Great line.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 am

at least he wasn't at a Girl Scouts retreat hitting on 10 year olds..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

GRR Spartan wrote:President Trump talks loyalty to Boy Scout Jamboee.  

“As the Scout Law says, a Scout is trustworthy, loyal,” Trump said, pausing dramatically. “We could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that.”

and maps

“Do you remember that famous night on television, November 8th?” Trump asked the crowd at one point, referring to election night, as chants of “U-S-A! U-S-A!” echoed around him. “Do you remember that incredible night, with the maps?”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/president-trump-urges-loyalty-as-boy-scouts-boo-barack-obama-at-jamboree

whenever they bring up Hitler and the Nazis it's a sure sign they're losing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 am

LooseGoose wrote:

and maps

whenever they bring up Hillary it's a sure sign they're losing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am

History really bothers fans of authoritarians like the guy in Mio who wants to control women and supports Trump and his buddy Vlad.

The same President whines about being treated unfairly in an graduation address to the US Coast Guard Academy.

The same President who politicized the ceremony putting the US Gerald R Ford into service by whining how he's not getting support from his own party. ironic because Ford was known for working with Tip O'Neil and Democrats.

Now the same whining President is playing a crowd of teenage boys and has them booing his predecessor.

Considering all the pissing and moanining at least one convienient conservative did about said predecessor one might think convienient conservatives long for a more authoritarian US government so long as Roe v Wade is overturned.

PS
Any small government solutions for the special needs couple seeking to raise their children in Oregon yet?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:12 pm

and maps

Trump playfully threatened to fire a Cabinet member, attacked President Obama, and thanked the kids for voting for him in November. wrote:

The 14 most inappropriate moments in Trumps speech to Boy Scouts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:39 pm

I wonder if anyone bothered to tell the sexual predator that 'round about the time he was being a great American by dodging the Vietnam draft, that colored boy from Kenya was in the Boy Scouts?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Yet at least one poster here sees nothing wrong with what President Trump did politicizing a speech to the BSA.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Yet at least one poster here sees nothing wrong with what President Trump did politicizing a speech to the BSA.

Guys, everything Trump did was bad until he won the nomination. Now Trump is on a mission from God to deliver us from sin, and those who oppose him are soldiers in Satan's army.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:49 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Yet at least one poster here sees nothing wrong with what President Trump did politicizing a speech to the BSA.

In his defense he didn't say that. He just didn't say anything at all. He's using the Paul Ryan strategy, cower like a scared child and hide as much as possible only commenting on that type of thing when forced to do so. And even then giving the softest versions of condemnation with no follow up whatsoever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Guys, everything Trump did was bad until he won the nomination. Now Trump is on a mission from God to deliver us from sin, and those who oppose him are soldiers in Satan's army.

Do we get a pension after we're done?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

assuming this is one of the Pakistani staffers that were using hammers to destroy hard drives for her and the DNC .

Bet it gets 1/10,000 the coverage of the bullshit news.

The Hill‏Verified account @thehill
Follow
More
Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country, charged with bank fraud http://hill.cm/QAX3ltO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:assuming this is one of the Pakistani staffers that were using hammers to destroy hard drives for her and the DNC .

Follow
More
Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country, charged with bank fraud http://hill.cm/QAX3ltO

I am sorry about this Loose. Can we do anything to comfort you in your time of need?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:assuming this is one of the Pakistani staffers that were using hammers to destroy hard drives for her and the DNC .

Follow
More

Posts a news story, complains about lack of news coverage for the story, fails to mention the story itself refers to news coverage not just by the news outlet authoring the story, but two others which have covered the story. #Gooselogic
But don't worry, I'll bet Fox "News" covers it more than enough for everyone else... because, you know, all that fair and balanced tripe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:51 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Follow
More

Posts a news story, complains about lack of news coverage for the story, fails to mention the story itself refers to news coverage not just by the news outlet authoring the story, but two others which have covered the story. #Gooselogic
But don't worry, I'll bet Fox "News" covers it more than enough for everyone else... because, you know, all that fair and balanced tripe.

Get back to me when it gets covered 1/100th of the the Russian farce.   These people had complete access to the data and intelligence on the servers of 20+ Democratic members of Congress.   DWS THREATENED the Capital Police Chief over this investigation.....I'd be willing to wager that more people go to prison over this than your whole Russian thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:52 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Get back to me when it gets covered 1/100th of the the Russian farce.   These people had complete access to the data and intelligence on the servers of 20+ Democratic members of Congress.   DWS THREATENED the Capital Police Chief over this investigation.....I'd be willing to wager that more people go to prison over this than your whole Russian thing.

How much you want to bet?
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So frustrated...so triggered.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 am

LooseGoose wrote:

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 1550444538 The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 1550444538 The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 4198636888 The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 4198636888
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Poor Cecile...all those abortions and they still chew her ass for not being aware enough.

The political hodge podge thread - Page 25 DFvk2FYVYAAyQ_4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Maxine Waters today being her usual polite self.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Maxine Waters today being her usual polite self.

...posts this on the same day WH coms director reportedly calls one colleague a "paranoid schizophrenic" and says "I'm not trying to suck my own cock" in regards to another...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:43 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Maxine Waters today being her usual polite self.

What's the problem? He's dragging out his answers to avoid her question, and she's following House rules. Just because you don't like how she's doing it is on you. I learned that watching Republican House members and the way they questioned eight years of Obama Admin members. Snowflakes stand no chance against heat.

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=17083
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25