Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish Kasich was President

+6
DWags
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Cameron
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

I wish Kasich was President Empty I wish Kasich was President

Post by NigelUno May 5th 2017, 10:19 pm

That is all.

Last edited by NigelUno on May 5th 2017, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I wish Kasich was President Empty Re: I wish Kasich was President

Post by Cameron May 5th 2017, 10:24 pm

Great thread, Nigel. But you forgot to use the subjunctive.

I wish Bernie were President.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine May 5th 2017, 10:44 pm

No one cares who you want to be president, Nigel.

I wish Kasich was President Atlant10

That is all.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher May 5th 2017, 11:31 pm

xsanguine wrote:No one cares who you want to be president, Nigel.

I wish Kasich was President Atlant10

That is all.

I wish Kasich was President 1966794946 I wish Kasich was President 1966794946 I wish Kasich was President 1966794946
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno May 6th 2017, 6:55 am

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson May 6th 2017, 8:00 am

I got as far as voting for him in the Michigan primary which, of course, he lost. A bit over the top on faith in his remarks for me, but he's sincere about it. Nevertheless, I wish he was occupying the White House.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags May 6th 2017, 8:35 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I got as far as voting for him in the Michigan primary which, of course, he lost. A bit over the top on faith in his remarks for me, but he's sincere about it. Nevertheless, I wish he was occupying the White House.

If we're only talking about the group of people who ran last election, he was more my guy than Bernie. But for reasons you've said I'd rather have another person. I don't know every politician out there right now, but I have to believe in four years both sides will have candidates better than the last two we had to choose from.

In the meantime we've been hijacked by extremists on both sides that have the ability to ruin government and harm huge sections of society based on archaic religious beliefs, greed, or too much of a need to see everybody get an equal share and to hinder those who work hard.

Country is in trouble in my opinion. I really believe we're all more centrist than what we're given.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine May 6th 2017, 12:11 pm

Kasich is a good performer with his 'son of a mailman' schtick, but he's worn thin in Ohio, where he's shown he's just another bought and paid for politician angling for the next office.
His bitchy little stunt of not even showing up at the RNC when it was held in his state rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. No one expected him to embrace Trump, but he could have showed up to a rally or two, maybe a breakfast, anyway. Hell Cruz had a lot more reason to stay away, and he showed up.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno May 6th 2017, 12:56 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Kasich is a good performer with his 'son of a mailman' schtick, but he's worn thin in Ohio, where he's shown he's just another bought and paid for politician angling for the next office.
His bitchy little stunt of not even showing up at the RNC when it was held in his state rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. No one expected him to embrace Trump, but he could have showed up to a rally or two, maybe a breakfast, anyway. Hell Cruz had a lot more reason to stay away, and he showed up.

I guess if he was bought and paid for...he would have come to the convention.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! May 6th 2017, 1:05 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Kasich is a good performer with his 'son of a mailman' schtick, but he's worn thin in Ohio, where he's shown he's just another bought and paid for politician angling for the next office.

A lot of true Republicans loved the fact that Kasich would not support Trump. I guess you are a big Trump fan, which I guess there are people out there that like him for some reason.

In short, fuck Trump.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher May 6th 2017, 1:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I got as far as voting for him in the Michigan primary which, of course, he lost. A bit over the top on faith in his remarks for me, but he's sincere about it. Nevertheless, I wish he was occupying the White House.

This actually reminded me that I did, too. I was not enthralled with anyone on the left and I felt at the time like the worst possible outcome would be THIS so I voted for Kasich.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay May 6th 2017, 4:51 pm

I'd happily take Kasich over what we have now. I can disagree with policies and fret over his trying to normalize religion into government, but Kasich is still a pretty level-headed guy who I know would've had the best interests of the country at heart. Trump does what's best for Trump, which usually means feeding his limitless ego.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan May 6th 2017, 4:58 pm

Kasich had the unmitigated gall not to show up and support a guy he felt was unqualified to be President based on meetings and one on one conversations with Trump.

IB prefers the allegiance North Korea citizens show their leader.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine May 7th 2017, 11:19 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:

IB prefers the allegiance North Korea citizens show their leader.

I've been knee deep in documentaries and hidden video smuggled from North Korea. It's fascinating, makes me want to plan a solo recon mission across the Tumen from China just to see it for myself. I'd obviously end up in a labor camp within a half hour even if I did manage to reach land.

They certainly seemed upset when Il died.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down