Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting at congressional softball practice

+16
WhiteBoyHatcher
Toe
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
SeeRockCity
steveschneider
Rocinante
BleacherSwill
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
DWags
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shooting at congressional softball practice  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 09:56

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Were you going to post the article about the Michigan politician that called for a genocide of Muslims or nah? Prolly nah. Funny thing is the dude refuses to even issue a token apology. He just fuckin doubled down. But yeah, wrong side of the fence so goose prolly wasn't gonna post it. Sad.
a republican promoting the genocide of Muslims is clearly #FakeNews.. they're all patriotic, pro-life, upstanding christians.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Shooting at congressional softball practice  - Page 4 Empty Re: Shooting at congressional softball practice

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-14, 10:10

I think it's sort of funny that more than one of us obviously knew about this story but which of us rushed here to post it when a republican idiot says an idiot thing? None. But, the second that goose finds a democrat idiot saying an idiot thing he can't get here to post it fast enough as if it's actual news. Sad.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 11:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Were you going to post the article about the Michigan politician that called for a genocide of Muslims or nah? Prolly nah. Funny thing is the dude refuses to even issue a token apology. He just fuckin doubled down. But yeah, wrong side of the fence so goose prolly wasn't gonna post it. Sad.

Please link to posts like this scolding others not being fair and balanced in their posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-14, 11:11

Another claim of being a victim
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 11:14

If this guy wants open season on all Muslims, that's what--a billion and a half murdered? It's only right to allow a certain percentage of Muslims to try to kill him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-14, 11:15

Frightening thing is there are probably at least 10% of MI voters who agree with his Hitler 2.0 solution.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-14, 11:43

LooseGoose wrote:

Please link to posts like this scolding others not being fair and balanced in their posting.

Yours is by far the most consistent goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 14:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yours is by far the most consistent goose.

Thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-14, 15:14

The convenient conservative is such a victim of people pointing out truth.

No Fake News claims?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-15, 14:14

Implying that you would kill the president if you managed to get within 10 feet of him is pretty unchill though guys...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-15, 14:36

Cameron wrote:Implying that you would kill the president if you managed to get within 10 feet of him is pretty unchill though guys...

Sorry I missed that. Who did it? If it was me, I was drunk.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-15, 14:51

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:Implying that you would kill the president if you managed to get within 10 feet of him is pretty unchill though guys...

I was referring to this:

LooseGoose wrote:Nothing to see here, just another leftist politician threatening to kill the President.

Shooting at congressional softball practice  - Page 4 APonMaineRepTrumpThreat071217
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-15, 15:30

Neat! One guy wasted his time cause he's bored showing democrats saying crazy shit. Should the rest of us kill time with crazy republican shit or is that stupid? It sounds stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-15, 16:10

Cameron wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I was referring to this:

LooseGoose wrote:Nothing to see here, just another leftist politician threatening to kill the President.

Shooting at congressional softball practice  - Page 4 APonMaineRepTrumpThreat071217

He's a state rep. Who fucking cares what he says?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-15, 16:46

Goose playing the loyal patriot calling another Democrat a leftist.

Goose is as big a threat to democracy as the guy in The White House by claims of fake news and acting like folks critical of Trump aren't real Americans.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-15, 22:15

Neat! One guy wasted his time cause he's bored showing democrats saying crazy shit. Should the rest of us kill time with crazy republican shit or is that stupid? It sounds stupid.

Everything is a waste of time, really. But if we're opposed to "but Obama" as a response to Trump criticism, then ought we not oppose "but Republicans" when presented with Democrat criticism?

Rocinante wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I was referring to this:

We care when Republicans say outlandish shit, don't we? At least enough to point out how ridiculous it is.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-15, 22:35

Cameron wrote:

Everything is a waste of time, really. But if we're opposed to "but Obama" as a response to Trump criticism, then ought we not oppose "but Republicans" when presented with Democrat criticism?

Rocinante wrote:

We care when Republicans say outlandish shit, don't we? At least enough to point out how ridiculous it is.

You're kinda jumping into an ongoing conversation here so I don't think you got my point... the point i was getting at is there are plenty of examples of crazy folk on both sides. Only one guy on this board runs here to post all of them. Why? God only knows. Could I give you examples of the other side doing the same crazy shit? Sure. But why? It's stupid.

*note- only posts examples of the other side doing crazy shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-15, 22:53

Cameron wrote:

You're kinda jumping into an ongoing conversation here so I don't think you got my point... the point i was getting at is there are plenty of examples of crazy folk on both sides. Only one guy on this board runs here to post all of them. Why? God only knows. Could I give you examples of the other side doing the same crazy shit? Sure. But why? It's stupid.

I'm just reacting to what is put in front of me. And I don't agree that only one guy is posting examples of elected officials doing/saying crazy shit.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-15, 23:14

Cameron wrote:

I'm just reacting to what is put in front of me. And I don't agree that only one guy is posting examples of elected officials doing/saying crazy shit.

Random assholes on a several times a week basis? I don't think anyone is touching those high scores Cameron.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-15, 23:35

Cameron wrote:

Rocinante wrote:

Democrats independents or republicans I'm amazed at these idiots who say stupid shit but what amazes me more is that it doesn't matter anymore. America just doesn't mind politicians who aren't smart enough to keep their mouth shut.
"I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and people would still vote for me"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-07-16, 11:23

Cameron wrote:

Random assholes on a several times a week basis? I don't think anyone is touching those high scores Cameron.

I agree, the high scores are safe, but he's not the only one playing the game.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 15:10

Cameron wrote:

Selective memory.....maybe I need to begin to yell some more about posts from "Left Scoop" and other fine sites?? Each time I do I get the chorus about me "whining".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:

Selective memory.....maybe I need to begin to yell some more about posts from "Left Scoop" and other fine sites?? Each time I do I get the chorus about me "whining".

I have literally no idea what this means are you hammered right now be honest
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-16, 16:35

LooseGoose wrote:

Do you disagree with Left Scoop's conclusion that the comments on Fox's website are racist? While I've never read Left Scoop before, the article posted here seems truthful and accurate, including multiple screen shots of the comments in question.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-16, 16:39

I hadn't fully considered this skewed comment before. Are you keeping a running count on the number of leftist politicians threatening the life of the president? What's that total up to now?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-16, 17:22

Some folks can't accept the idea they are still Americans
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 19:31

GRR Spartan wrote:Some folks can't accept the idea they are still Americans

Agreed. They want to overthrow a duly elected President like they lived in a banana republic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-16, 19:46

No more than the flamer who tld us Presiodent Obama wasn't a IUS citizen. One of those is currently in The White House and you are here defending his administration daily.

You sold out for abortion.

Like Churchill told said to the woman who said she'd sleep with him for a large some of money, then rejected his much lower offer by saying she wasn't a woman of ill repute. You've established what you are now its negotiation.

The price for a lot of convienient conservatives is overturning Roe v Wade.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 21:10

GRR Spartan wrote:You sold out for abortion..

What a terrible burn. I "sold out" to save babies, as if that should induce shame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 00:11

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:You sold out for abortion..

What a terrible burn. I "sold out" to save babies, as if that should induce shame.

I don't think you sold out. I just think you really don't know what you stand for other than opposing roe v wade.

You say sometimes 16 year olds are adults, sometimes they're not

Sometimes you say you're a believer in climate change, then you say you aren't

Sometimes you say trump is an asshole sometimes you don't.

You are a great poster on Beaumont, you have no rudder here.

Too bad, there is no way anyone could have an honest debate with you here.

I get it. You like it that way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-17, 11:42

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't think you sold out. I just think you really don't know what you stand for other than opposing roe v wade.

You say sometimes 16 year olds are adults, sometimes they're not

Sometimes you say you're a believer in climate change, then you say you aren't

Sometimes you say trump is an asshole sometimes you don't.

You are a great poster on Beaumont, you have no rudder here.

Too bad, there is no way anyone could have an honest debate with you here.

I get it. You like it that way.

Bump. I have it on very good word Goose is pro choice.

Bang!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4