Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit

3 posters

Go down

I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit Empty I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit

Post by Rocinante 2017-06-18, 02:04

The Rhode Island teacher of the year posed with him being " visibly queer" and Trumps photographer wanted him to put away the fan, he asked Trump and he was " fine with it". The guys a demagogue but he really doesn't care about the so-called " traditional family". That's something I agree with him on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit Empty Re: I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit

Post by msugolfguy 2017-06-20, 09:19

Trump reminds me of Bush a little. You let the guy be himself like any other President you get some bad with some good. However you let him be himself and it's a lot better than what's going on now.

To this day I'll swear Dick Cheny was the worst idea Bush could have had. I'll probably believe the same thing with Bannon, just getting horrible advice .
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit Empty Re: I'm going to go ahead and give Trump credit

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-06-20, 09:25

Rocinante wrote:The Rhode Island teacher of the year posed with him being " visibly queer" and Trumps photographer wanted him to put away the fan, he asked Trump and he was " fine with it". The guys a demagogue but he really doesn't care about the so-called " traditional family". That's something I agree with him on.
the sexual predator prefers women/girls.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down