Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN

4 posters

Go down

I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN Empty I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-08-22, 05:28

I've been very critical for Repubs for not standing up and speaking more forcefully against the asshole in the WH. Last week, Repubs in the House or Senate wouldn't even go on record with media outlets and declined any chances to be interviewed on Friday (and at other times as well), which was pure BS.

So I'll at least give Ryan credit for standing up and going on record. He's still hedging his bet on trump and while he was a little more specific about trumps comments, but didn't go far enough in his denunciation.

You don't have to agree with everything he said or even why it's taken this long for him to call out trump at all for his remarks on Tues,, but at least he stood there and took questions on various subjects. What Repubs have to come to realize is that they can get the things they want without trump and would be better off without him.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN Empty Re: I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-22, 08:06

didn't watch it.. don't care..

call me when the white supremacist knuckle-draggin' republicans actually do something instead of say the right things to their sheep on the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN Empty Re: I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-22, 08:09

Good to see Ryan finally join the small number of GOP House members to be openly critical of the President but it was clear he supports Trump on many other issues.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2017-08-22, 14:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:didn't watch it.. don't care..

call me when the white supremacist knuckle-draggin' republicans actually do something instead of say the right things to their sheep on the mainstream media.

Bob we're alike in one aspect. We both hate conservatives. Our difference is that I really hate fucking liberals. #southparklibertarians
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-22, 15:03

Frank Ricard wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:didn't watch it.. don't care..

Bob we're alike in one aspect. We both hate conservatives. Our difference is that I really hate fucking liberals. #southparklibertarians
I don't hate anyone.. I just don't understand people who wake up every morning with the specific intent to disenfranchise the most vulnerable people among us.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-22, 15:06

Frank Ricard wrote:I've been very critical for Repubs for not standing up and speaking more forcefully against the asshole in the WH. Last week, Repubs in the House or Senate wouldn't even go on record with media outlets and declined any chances to be interviewed on Friday (and at other times as well), which was pure BS.

So I'll at least give Ryan credit for standing up and going on record. He's still hedging his bet on trump and while he was a little more specific about trumps comments, but didn't go far enough in his denunciation.

You don't have to agree with everything he said or even why it's taken this long for him to call out trump at all for his remarks on Tues,, but at least he stood there and took questions on various subjects. What Repubs have to come to realize is that they can get the things they want without trump and would be better off without him.

I agree it was a good move to hold the town hall. I also agree Ryan didn't go nearly far enough in criticizing Donnie. Saying Trump "messed up" just doesn't cut it, but that's as far as he's going to go as Charlottesville fades into the background as other issues arise. Ryan has chosen party over country and he's not changing now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-22, 15:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:I've been very critical for Repubs for not standing up and speaking more forcefully against the asshole in the WH. Last week, Repubs in the House or Senate wouldn't even go on record with media outlets and declined any chances to be interviewed on Friday (and at other times as well), which was pure BS.

I agree it was a good move to hold the town hall. I also agree Ryan didn't go nearly far enough in criticizing Donnie. Saying Trump "messed up" just doesn't cut it, but that's as far as he's going to go as Charlottesville fades into the background as other issues arise. Ryan has chosen party over country and he's not changing now.
it's funny - 'cause it's not really that difficult to go through life and not be associated with Nazi's or the KKK... and, yet, a lot/most republicans can't seem to pull it off.. I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-22, 15:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

it's funny - 'cause it's not really that difficult to go through life and not be associated with Nazi's or the KKK... and, yet, a lot/most republicans can't seem to pull it off.. I give Paul Ryan credit for his Town Hall meeting last nite on CNN 502811600

Party over Country.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down