Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

+17
Tim Wakefield
Herbie Green
Stoops21
pulling69
Banks2Mason
CORNER BLITZ
Nordic
InTenSity
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
21 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING Empty Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 20:56

bounce cheers
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING Empty Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 20:59

Just texted my wife and told her do not open the door to the basement, do not let the kids open the door to the basement, do not collect $200.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING Empty Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 - WAR IS COMING

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:00

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:03

Hodor. ;_;
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:05

God dammit. Wife didn't have her phone and I'm already 4 minutes behind.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:06

Ahh we didn't see this scene last year.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:07

That's why. Damn.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:10

FFd through the intro. Up to current. Nice! I thought that's what was happening.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:11

Yikes. They got Wun Wun. Not sure if we were supposed to remember that but I didn't.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yikes. They got Wun Wun. Not sure if we were supposed to remember that but I didn't.

Maybe just assume it, since that's what the White Walkers do. That's their thang, baybay.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:13

Lady Mormont is a bad ass.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:18

Fuckin Carcetti is such a slimeball
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 21:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yikes. They got Wun Wun. Not sure if we were supposed to remember that but I didn't.

I don't think that was wun wun, just some random giant. A) he died at winterfell. B) the actor died in real life
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I don't think that was wun wun, just some random giant. A) he died at winterfell. B) the actor died in real life

Tall men like him don't live long. RIP.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:21

RIP André René Roussimoff
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:24

Killed via drowning in a 110-gallon drum of personal lubricant.

First Alan Ruck, then OTPT, now André René Roussimoff.

GODDAMNIT
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:30

Huh... Euron seems to be making it a him versus everyone else game. I thought he'd side with the Lannisters, but he even makes Cersei seem logical.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-07-16, 21:41

Ugh Ed Sheeran
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 21:55

Jorah Jorah Jorah the Explorer
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 22:02

I've never watched these week to week so I know that's always different.... But meh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-16, 22:41

Agree. But I read Sepinwall's column about the last episode of S6 earlier today and he basically makes that point - that every season builds to a crescendo.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 22:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Agree. But I read Sepinwall's column about the last episode of S6 earlier today and he basically makes that point - that every season builds to a crescendo.

Oh yeah for sure. It was just moving pieces around to get them into the right place on the map for what's gonna happen later
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-16, 23:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just texted my wife and told her do not open the door to the basement, do not let the kids open the door to the basement, do not collect $200.

Lol...up Nord and been hanging with the kids all weekend. Brought the Firestick for GoT.  My wife, sister and I locked ourselves in a room and told the kids the same as above.  Kids were all kinds a confused. Unless your bleeding or lit the house on fire, do not enter.

Awesome start. Badass from the jump with Ayra... to Eron...to Clegane...to the writers trolling us into watching 5 minutes of Sam collecting shit pots...probably one of the best written episodes.

My only beef is they rushed the Clegane fire reading scene...but whatever. Fucking awesome work tying shit together quickly and kickstart to the end.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-16, 23:07

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just texted my wife and told her do not open the door to the basement, do not let the kids open the door to the basement, do not collect $200.

Lol...up Nord and been hanging with the kids all weekend. Brought the Firestick for GoT.  My wife, sister and I locked ourselves in a room and told the kids the same as above.  Kids were all kinds a confused. Unless your bleeding or lit the house on fire, do not enter.

Awesome start. Badass from the jump with Ayra... to Eron...to Clegane...to the writers trolling us into watching 5 minutes of Sam collecting shit pots...probably one of the best written episodes.

My only beef is they rushed the Clegane fire reading scene...but whatever. Fucking awesome work tying shit together quickly and kickstart to the end.

I'm not saying it was bad but what was actually new information? Clegane, yeah that. Aside from that though, it was just shifting pieces around and getting them in the right spot. Which is totally fine. I just don't think we need to be too overboard about it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-17, 00:29

Nordic wrote:

I'm not saying it was bad but what was actually new information? Clegane, yeah that. Aside from that though, it was just shifting pieces around and getting them in the right spot. Which is totally fine. I just don't think we need to be too overboard about it.

Shifting pieces is pretty much name of the game and they aligned shit pretty quick.

They had an impossible task of appeasing the build up and I thought they delivered without some big reveal/plot twist/battle scene. Eron and Clegane brought some solid one-liners.

(Don't throw me in your pit)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-17, 00:36

Nordic wrote:

Shifting pieces is pretty much name of the game and they aligned shit pretty quick.

They had an impossible task of appeasing the build up and I thought they delivered without some big reveal/plot twist/battle scene. Eron and Clegane brought some solid one-liners.

(Don't throw me in your pit)

Oh don't get me wrong. It was fine. About what you'd expect. But after the season premier you go online and see people say "omg greatest thing ever" and it's like, slow your roll kids. Nothing even really happened of consequence or that you'll particularly remember in two months.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-07-17, 01:35

Clean my shitpot Travis
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-07-17, 12:42

I really enjoy the moving of the pieces and set-up stuff, and that was the case with last night's episode, too. It builds suspense, and usually has more character moments.

Some of the scenes maybe seemed a little bit rushed or at least short, but I think we are going to get that this season, at least until some of the different stories start to come together. It's a short season, so they can't do 2-3 storylines in one episode, then a different 2-3 storylines in the next, as they have sometimes done in the past.

The opening scene was fucking awesome. I thought they were doing it as a flashback to just before Arya killed Frey (after all, no one else was around when she did it). And Frey is batshit crazy enough to kill all his family and say that he won't waste good wine on a damn woman. I guess I should have suspected that it was Arya in disguise, but I didn't until she reached to take the mask off.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-22, 16:23

Had the opening pegged within 8 seconds and I rarely have the ability to predict a scene.

Most excellent last segment. Serious wood I have.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-22, 17:01

I have a feeling Jamie is going to kill cerce
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-22, 17:08

Rocinante wrote:I have a feeling Jamie is going to kill cerce

If she doesn't get him first. Chances of either killing the other this season are very, very good. I put my money on Jamie going down.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-22, 17:13

I think he stabs her in the back and hooks up with Brienne. Well that second part probably not. But he knows cerce is beyond help now
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-22, 17:19

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I have a feeling Jamie is going to kill cerce

If she doesn't get him first. Chances of either killing the other this season are very, very good. I put my money on Jamie going down.

Considering an underlying theme of this show is how men always underestimate women, I agree. She will probably eat him after one last mating session.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-22, 17:27

It might be a book thing it might be a tv thing I don't remember... but I think that witch said that her brother would kill her. And she's been pretty spot on. So, either Jaime or Tyrion.... since everyone assumes Jaime I'll assume it'll be more of a she kills Jaime then Tyrion kills her immediately after type of thing.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-22, 17:28

I definitely don't think that either Jaime or cersei survive a deadly encounter with the other. Whoever dies first, the other is gonna die really soon after.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-22, 17:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It might be a book thing it might be a tv thing I don't remember... but I think that witch said that her brother would kill her. And she's been pretty spot on. So, either Jaime or Tyrion.... since everyone assumes Jaime I'll assume it'll be more of a she kills Jaime then Tyrion kills her immediately after type of thing.

Ooooh, I like that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-07-23, 21:00

Nordic wrote:

Shut up, Travis. Do you want transformers action every episode for 60 minutes?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-07-23, 21:02

ere we go eh
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-23, 21:04

Pretty excited to watch it live with the rest of the world, guys.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-07-23, 21:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Shut up, Travis. Do you want transformers action every episode for 60 minutes?

No that's not what I said you stupid twat
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next