Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

+13
NigelUno
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
kingstonlake
DWags
Cameron
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr - 9:29

I remember the 3-4 threads on here predicting the new apocalypse.....

North and South Korea reportedly set to announce official end to war

Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the confrontation.

Pyongyang and Seoul have technically been at war since the 1950-1953 Korean conflict ended with a truce — and not a peace treaty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 17 Apr - 9:31

LooseGoose wrote:I remember the 3-4 threads on here predicting the new apocalypse.....

Ahead of a summit next week between North Korean premier Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In, lawmakers from the neighboring states were thought to be negotiating the details of a joint statement that could outline an end to the confrontation.

Pyongyang and Seoul have technically been at war since the 1950-1953 Korean conflict ended with a truce — and not a peace treaty.
sweet mainstream media link.

Thanks, Goose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 17 Apr - 12:52

LooseGoose wrote:I remember the 3-4 threads on here predicting the new apocalypse.....

I thought you were pushing the idea that Trump ended this conflict last month.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 17 Apr - 13:20

That's pretty cool they're going to end a "WINO"

War in name only.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 21 Apr - 9:04

Credit where credit is due. Don’t know the end game yet, but anytime you have face to face talks about serious shit instead of a war of words it’s not a bad thing. Obama and Bush’s approach didn’t work.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 21 Apr - 11:12

DWags wrote:Credit where credit is due. Don’t know the end game yet, but anytime you have face to face talks about serious shit instead of a war of words it’s not a bad thing. Obama and Bush’s approach didn’t work.

That was before China had a president who was limited to one 10 year term.

I think its probable that during his 27 March meeting with Xi , Kim Jong-un was told he remain in power, have the protection of China and know that Xi is there for the long term.

A North Korea with more of an economic focus is good for China because it opens up another market that is already dependant on China.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 21 Apr - 17:25

I'm more inclined to think that sanctions have actually starved the country out economically. At some point your people have to eat and have access to commodities.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 21 Apr - 19:42

Regardless of how or why, this is a big win for Donnie—if it works out. Good for him and good for the world.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 25 Apr - 16:56

This adds a little light to the situation. After blowing up his 'test mountain' seems like maybe China 'splained to little tubby that he better quit playing with the nukes, so now he's suddenly ready to 'negotiate'
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2143171/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed-and-may-be-why-kim-jong-un
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 26 Apr - 8:00

if the meeting of two grown men who belong in adult daycare even happens, the racist, bigoted sexual predator is going to get embarrassed on an international scale - and it'll be funny to watch.

of course, he'll claim 'victory'.. and the mainstream media and knuckle-draggin' deplorables will fawn. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Apr - 5:49

the racist bigoted sexual predator ended the Korean war!!!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 27 Apr - 7:26

I have no problem giving him credit if it de-escalates nuclear proliferation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Apr - 7:44

DWags wrote:I have no problem giving him credit if it de-escalates nuclear proliferation
he'll take credit for it.. especially since he doesn't even know what it means. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600

at this point, all we need is either him or his accomplices in the mainstream media to now advocate for a Nobel Peace Prize. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 27 Apr - 8:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the racist bigoted sexual predator ended the Korean war!!!!!

It ended weeks ago when Trump said they were going to meet. Where have you been?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Apr - 8:40

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the racist bigoted sexual predator ended the Korean war!!!!!

It ended weeks ago when Trump said they were going to meet.  Where have you been?
running around shouting NO COLLUSION to anyone/thing that would listen.. while berating America's highest level of law enforcement for doing their job.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Apr - 8:52

lol, Obama got the peace prize for starting wars, Trump will get bullshit for ending them.

It's amazing how the blind partisans in here will give credit for nothing to the man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Apr - 9:00

LooseGoose wrote:lol, Obama got the peace prize for starting wars, Trump will get bullshit for ending them.

It's amazing how the blind partisans in here will give credit for nothing to the man.
at least you didn't provide a mainstream media link outlining how great the racist, bigoted sexual predator is.

you're coming right along, Goose! BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 27 Apr - 15:47

Is Goose still around? I know he said he'd be gone for a week or two...

Just wondering if NK has released all the US prisoners they're holding, and if they've de-nuked yet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 27 Apr - 15:58

LooseGoose wrote:lol, Obama got the peace prize for starting wars, Trump will get bullshit for ending them.

At least two of us in this thread have given Donnie credit, but your partisanship has blinded you to see it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Apr - 18:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

sweet mainstream media link.

Thanks, Goose.

I'm sorry it disappoints you so much when Trump does well. Your preference would be the apocalypse so you can say "I told you so".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Apr - 18:21

tGreenWay wrote:

At least two of us in this thread have given Donnie credit, but your partisanship has blinded you to see it.

lol, as if I'm the only one suffering from that. I don't read the threads here, I just post in them. If that's not acceptable ask your moderator to ban my ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 27 Apr - 18:43

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

lol, as if I'm the only one suffering from that. I don't read the threads here, I just post in them. If that's not acceptable ask your moderator to ban my ass.

If you're quoting and responding, then I think you're reading...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 27 Apr - 19:02

tGreenWay wrote:

Really. WTF goose. I agree Obama’s peace prize was bullsit too. Man you’re angry Goose. Trumps still a pos, but if this works bravo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Apr - 21:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sweet mainstream media link.

Thanks, Goose.

I'm sorry it disappoints you so much when Trump does well. Your preference would be the apocalypse so you can say "I told you so".
I didn't think you read threads here.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 28 Apr - 21:02

For the record

Presidents who have been invited to meet Kim
Clinton
Bush
Obama 
Trump

Presidents who have accepted
Trump

So far really nothing has happened yet that says that it’s not all a trap for Kim that he really just wants to establish his own legitimacy in the long term. We’ll see though. If Trump manages to contain a legit nuclear threat without violence even if it costs (oh I dunno $150 billion in cash that we owed to the country anyway) then fine. I’ll congratulate that. Unlike republicans. But color me skeptical.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 28 Apr - 21:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For the record

Clinton
Bush
Obama 
Trump

Trump

So far really nothing has happened yet that says that it’s not all a trap for Kim that he really just wants to establish his own legitimacy in the long term. We’ll see though. If Trump manages to contain a legit nuclear threat without violence even if it costs (oh I dunno $150 billion in cash that we owed to the country anyway) then fine. I’ll congratulate that. Unlike republicans. But color me skeptical.

He has established it. He has an American President and sec of state willing to fly to Mongolia. He has placed himself at the big boy table. He has answers to what it takes for nukes which, even if you destroy all present, you can recreate more quickly now that your scientists know what’s up. And for doing so, N Korea will experience an economic boom.

Don’t know who to give credit or blame for that, but that’s pretty much it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 28 Apr - 21:34

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:For the record

Clinton
Bush
Obama 
Trump

Trump

He has established it.  He has an American President and sec of state willing to fly to Mongolia.  He has placed himself at the big boy table. He has answers to what it takes for nukes which, even if you destroy all present, you can recreate more quickly now that your scientists know what’s up. And for doing so, N Korea will experience an economic boom.

Don’t know who to give credit or blame for that, but that’s pretty much it.
I mean I’m just saying that he hasn’t done a single thing that another president couldn’t have done in this regard to this point. It remains to be seen if it is actually a good idea or not. And we may not find that out for some time. I’m quite certain that NK will do a great job of convincing trumpy that doing what they want is a great idea. All they have to say is “picture it- Trump Hotel North Korea”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sun 29 Apr - 5:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I have no problem giving him credit if it de-escalates nuclear proliferation
he'll take credit for it.. especially since he doesn't even know what it means. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600

at this point, all we need is either him or his accomplices in the mainstream media to now advocate for a Nobel Peace Prize. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 3493939353

Actually this situation is closer to the Osama bin laden situation. Republicans couldn't believe we'd catch Osama under Obama. Hell half of them thought they'd invite Osama to the white house.

Trump may have done it in an odd manner but whatever it's working.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Apr - 12:03

Jump to :40 seconds in for Floyd leading the chant!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 29 Apr - 12:30

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: he'll take credit for it.. especially since he doesn't even know what it means. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600

Actually this situation is closer to the Osama bin laden situation. Republicans couldn't believe we'd catch Osama under Obama. Hell half of them thought they'd invite Osama to the white house.

Trump may have done it in an odd manner but whatever it's working.

Absolutely. Never trust North Korea but if this helps deescalate he deserves consideration for Nobel.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 29 Apr - 17:37

You don't give him credit for pussy grabbing but want the rest of us to praise him for things that happened when he nor his representatives were present at the meetings?

N Korea's test site is badly damaged. President Xi probably pointed out how hard it is to be a closed state in the 21st century.

My hunch is S. Korean industry like Samsung, Hyundai (heavy ship builders and automotive) LG Chem and POSCO Steel are going to be happy to build plants in North Korea and take advantage of cheaper North Korean labor.

I also don't expect any reduction in US troop levels stationed in South Korea resulting from this "peace"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 29 Apr - 17:51

China likes having a buffer between them and South Korea, with US troops and weaponry, a stable buffer. The Chinese also like selling us lots of crap and taking in as many of our dollars as possible.
Trump, however unorthodoxically, gave the Chinese enough reason to believe they had to do something about Kim to maintain the status quo, of course, Kim blowing up his test mountain didn't help his case.
If you don't think Trump was an important influence, even if it was to portray himself as batshit crazy, I can only assume it's due to terminal TDS.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 29 Apr - 18:32

I.B. Fine wrote:China likes having a buffer between them and South Korea, with US troops and weaponry, a stable buffer. The Chinese also like selling us lots of crap and taking in as many of our dollars as possible.
Trump, however unorthodoxically, gave the Chinese enough reason to believe they had to do something about Kim to maintain the status quo, of course, Kim blowing up his test mountain didn't help his case.
If you don't think Trump was an important influence, even if it was to portray himself as batshit crazy, I can only assume it's due to terminal TDS.
glad to hear that you admire the racist, bigoted sexual predator and, as such, are beholden to the mainstream media.

Keep an eye out for your invite to the Nobel Prize ceremony. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 29 Apr - 19:00

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:China likes having a buffer between them and South Korea, with US troops and weaponry, a stable buffer. The Chinese also like selling us lots of crap and taking in as many of our dollars as possible.
glad to hear that you admire the racist, bigoted sexual predator and, as such, are beholden to the mainstream media.

Keep an eye out for your invite to the Nobel Prize ceremony. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600
Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 29 Apr - 19:15

I.B. Fine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: glad to hear that you admire the racist, bigoted sexual predator and, as such, are beholden to the mainstream media.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.
cheers

Nah, man - just amazed at how people believe stuff.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr - 17:01

North Korea is shifting its time zone 30 minutes to align with South Korea's

North Korea will shift its time zone 30 minutes earlier to align with South Korea starting May 5 "as a first practical step for national reconciliation and unity," the North's state media said.

South Korea and Japan are in the same time zone, nine hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Mon 30 Apr - 17:04

LooseGoose wrote:North Korea is shifting its time zone 30 minutes to align with South Korea's

North Korea will shift its time zone 30 minutes earlier to align with South Korea starting May 5 "as a first practical step for national reconciliation and unity," the North's state media said.

South Korea and Japan are in the same time zone, nine hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.

CNBC, I don't believe the mainstream media. Could be fake news.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 30 Apr - 17:28

and as predicted.. the mainstream media praying the racist, bigoted sexual predator to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize..

Real estate mogul Donald Trump is no longer just in the running to become president of the United States, he has also reportedly been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, according to Agence France Presse (AFP).

The French news agency recently received confirmation of Trump’s nomination from Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo. According to Harpviken, the Nobel committee received a letter (whose author has not been revealed) nominating Trump for his “vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.”

MSNBC has reached out to the Nobel Foundation to confirm these reports, but has not heard back at this time.

caution: mainstream media link below

Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Reportedly Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 30 Apr - 18:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and as predicted.. the mainstream media praying the racist, bigoted sexual predator to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize..

Real estate mogul Donald Trump is no longer just in the running to become president of the United States, he has also reportedly been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize, according to Agence France Presse (AFP).

The French news agency recently received confirmation of Trump’s nomination from Kristian Berg Harpviken, the director of the Peace Research Institute of Oslo. According to Harpviken, the Nobel committee received a letter (whose author has not been revealed) nominating Trump for his “vigorous peace through strength ideology, used as a threat weapon of deterrence against radical Islam, ISIS, nuclear Iran and Communist China.”

MSNBC has reached out to the Nobel Foundation to confirm these reports, but has not heard back at this time.

caution: mainstream media link below

Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Reportedly Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 2 502811600

Oh no! Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize (tm) might sully the reputation of an award that such peaceful men as Henry Kissinger, Yasser Arafat, and Barack Obama have won.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next