Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

+13
NigelUno
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
kingstonlake
DWags
Cameron
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-30, 19:02

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and as predicted.. the mainstream media praying the racist, bigoted sexual predator to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize..

caution: mainstream media link below

Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Reportedly Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600

Oh no! Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize (tm) might sully the reputation of an award that such peaceful men as Henry Kissinger, Yasser Arafat, and Barack Obama have won.

Don't forget idiots like Al Gore and Jimmy Carter. I'd tell them no thanks.

But you can drop the check in the mail anyway. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-30, 19:09

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and as predicted.. the mainstream media praying the racist, bigoted sexual predator to be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize..

caution: mainstream media link below

Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Reportedly Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600  BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600

Oh no! Trump getting a Nobel Peace Prize (tm) might sully the reputation of an award that such peaceful men as Henry Kissinger, Yasser Arafat, and Barack Obama have won.
Barack Obama is maybe the greatest American that is currently alive.

that said, it'll be fun watching the deplorables celebrate their 'christian' sexual predator that has done so much good in the world. BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-30, 22:14

Barack Obama killed a shit ton of civilians with drone strikes that he almost never acknowledged. He expanded the shady covert war waging without congressional approval (not that they cared) and he made only window dressing attempts to make the process more transparent.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-30, 22:14

I guess that’s your definition of the greatest living American
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-01, 07:41

Rocinante wrote:I guess that’s your definition of the greatest living American
cheers

Not bad for some colored boy from Kenya.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-03, 08:11

Apparently the release of Americans from North Korea is imminent.

Someone give the racist, bigoted sexual predator the Nobel Peace Prize and three little North Korean girls for him to pee on!!!

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-03, 08:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the release of Americans from North Korea is imminent.

Someone give the racist, bigoted sexual predator the Nobel Peace Prize and three little North Korean girls for him to pee on!!!

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 502811600

This should have been done pronto when Trump ended the war.

Not the pee thing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-03, 08:47

as predicted..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

House Republicans Nominate the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator for Nobel Peace Prize

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-03, 08:48

So sanctions are working? Great to see. I'm glad that the US, China, European union, South Korea, Australia, and Japan stuck together to finally see some real progress. Oh and little guy imploding his own test site helped somewhat as well.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-03, 08:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as predicted..

House Republicans Nominate the Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator for Nobel Peace Prize

So threatening a nuclear war gets you a nomination? Cool.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-05-03, 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Apparently the release of Americans from North Korea is imminent.

I don't think Trump is the one who does the peeing.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-03, 12:52

kingstonlake wrote:

only if you're a 'christian' and you're white.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-03, 13:23

kingstonlake wrote:

So Rocket Man should get nominated too...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-03, 17:48

Rocinante wrote:Barack Obama killed a shit ton of civilians with drone strikes that he almost never acknowledged. He expanded the shady covert war waging without congressional approval (not that they cared) and he made only window dressing attempts to make the process more transparent.

But he won a Nobel "peace" prize.....and no once could exactly say why. Guess that's why Bob loves him - honored for doing nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-05-03, 18:15

Obama was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2009.

At that time there wasn’t extensive use of UMA’a that connies are so upset about.

I guess real Americans like to see other Americans die or get captured after their fighters get shot down.

Just chalk this up for more support for the pathological liar and real estate grifter we elected as POTUS.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-03, 18:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Barack Obama killed a shit ton of civilians with drone strikes that he almost never acknowledged. He expanded the shady covert war waging without congressional approval (not that they cared) and he made only window dressing attempts to make the process more transparent.

But he won a Nobel "peace" prize.....and no once could exactly say why. Guess that's why Bob loves him - honored for doing nothing.
colored folks are often awarded for doing nothing.

That's why I want to Make America White Again.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 05:58

Kim Jong Un threatening to pull out of the racist, bigoted sexual predator's photo op.

Which would be awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-16, 06:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Kim Jong Un threatening to pull out of the racist, bigoted sexual predator's photo op.

Which would be awesome.

Trump is caving into a ton of China’s demands too. They are saying one thing and doing another.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 07:47

LooseGoose wrote:

the main reason why I love Obama so much - besides the fact that he was the greatest president of my lifetime - is that the knuckle--draggin' supporters of the racist bigoted sexual predator hate him because he's black.

and, of course, because he's the total opposite of the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 07:48

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Kim Jong Un threatening to pull out of the racist, bigoted sexual predator's photo op.

Which would be awesome.

Trump is caving into a ton of China’s demands too.  They are saying one thing and doing another.
it's what happens when a bunch of racist misogynists who depend on the mainstream media for 'news' elect a failed reality TV star president.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-16, 09:30

DWags wrote:

Which would be awesome.

Trump is caving into a ton of China’s demands too.  They are saying one thing and doing another.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-05-16, 09:33

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Trump is caving into a ton of China’s demands too. They are saying one thing and doing another.

Trump helps sanctioned Chinese phone maker after China delivers a big loan to a Trump project

This is where limited government makes a strong case. Well a few other areas but this is a good one.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-16, 10:17

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project

I haven't seen this in any of the big papers yet, so I'm thinking there may be a verification issue? I'll wait until it's reported widely, but if true, the most blatant and ballsy example of corruption by the executive... maybe ever?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-16, 10:22

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I haven't seen this in any of the big papers yet, so I'm thinking there may be a verification issue? I'll wait until it's reported widely, but if true, the most blatant and ballsy example of corruption by the executive... maybe ever?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/world/asia/trump-hotel-china-indonesia.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-05-16, 10:27

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Thanks. I've been looking out for that and missed it. It's strange that they are drawing the connection, but not saying straight up that it's quid pro quo. I think this story has to grow.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 10:42

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks. I've been looking out for that and missed it. It's strange that they are drawing the connection, but not saying straight up that it's quid pro quo. I think this story has to grow.
not that anyone who could do anything about it would care.. because they're as unethical and immoral as the racist, bigoted sexual predator is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-16, 13:18

Hope they didn't engrave any names on that Nobel thing yet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-16, 13:23

NigelUno wrote:Hope they didn't engrave any names on that Nobel thing yet.
it's gonna be the greatest achievement in the history of mankind when the mainstream media celebrates it being awarded to the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-16, 15:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Hope they didn't engrave any names on that Nobel thing yet.
it's gonna be the greatest achievement in the history of mankind when the mainstream media celebrates it being awarded to the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

So...he was actually nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Based on what again?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-19, 17:10

Kim Jong Un still floating out pulling out of the racist, bigoted sexual predator's cute little photo op.

Which would be awesome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-19, 17:11

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's gonna be the greatest achievement in the history of mankind when the mainstream media celebrates it being awarded to the racist, bigoted sexual predator..

So...he was actually nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Based on what again?
sexually assaulting women, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 14:54

{sigh}

as predicted.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and mainstream media might be counting their photo ops before they hatch..

"There's a very substantial chance that it won't work out," the Sexual Predator said in the Oval Office, where he was sitting for critical talks with his South Korean counterpart. "That doesn't mean that it won't work out over a period of time, but it may not work out for June 12."

Sexual Predator Casts Doubt on June Summit With Kim
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-22, 14:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:{sigh}

as predicted.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and mainstream media might be counting their photo ops before they hatch..

"There's a very substantial chance that it won't work out," the Sexual Predator said in the Oval Office, where he was sitting for critical talks with his South Korean counterpart. "That doesn't mean that it won't work out over a period of time, but it may not work out for June 12."

Is the May Nobel Peace Prize, like the September Heisman?  Or, is this guy for reals?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 14:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:{sigh}

Is the May Nobel Peace Prize, like the September Heisman?  Or, is this guy for reals?
oh, the racist, bigoted sexual predator will get the Nobel Prize (May, September, otherwise).. it's just funny watching Kim Jong Un embarrass him on an international stage.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-23, 09:17

I bet Goose is trying to get one of these:

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 180522085845-01-trump-kim-coin-0521-exlarge-169
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-23, 11:31

NigelUno wrote:I bet Goose is trying to get one of these:

BREAKING NEWS: So it has begun. Strike against North Korea approved by our leader.  - Page 3 180522085845-01-trump-kim-coin-0521-exlarge-169
I proclaimed on the other board that he's awarding them to people who agree with him and the mainstream media that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is doing great things for America..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-24, 08:01

North Korea has escalated its war of words with the U.S., repeating a threat on Thursday to call off the planned June 12 summit with the racist, bigoted sexual predator and warning that a “nuclear showdown” could instead be on the table.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-24, 08:49

I thought Goose said Trump ended this "war".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-05-24, 09:21

Odds of this thing happening seem to be getting slimmer and slimmer, however, I think both Trump and this nut negotiate in the same way; publicly say the worst things, privately hope your brinkmanship works.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-05-24, 09:50

Officially canceled! Solid call Wags.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next