Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board

5 posters

Go down

tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board Empty tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-14, 23:36

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-14, 23:39

He does not want to come back. He is gone. Leave him be. Let the man find himself and live peacefully. Why some of you continue to hunt him down is beyond me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board Empty Re: tOfficial Swill Petition to bring Pylon back to the board

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-14, 23:55

I feel guilty.  Even though he did puss out I have never had the responsibility of being a moderator on a political sub forum of a sports message board.  He seemed like a cool dude and his return would add value to the board
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-14, 23:57

Herbie Green wrote:I feel guilty.  Even though he did puss out I have never had the responsibility of being a moderator on a political sub forum of a sports message board.  He seemed like a cool dude and his return would add value to the board

I agree with all of that, but it is not cool that you are trying to locate him and force him back to the board. This has already happened. He has had to move two times since he left. He lives in a different state now. Leave him alone.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-08-15, 00:13

Turtleneck wrote:He does not want to come back. He is gone. Leave him be. Let the man find himself and live peacefully. Why some of you continue to hunt him down is beyond me.

Are you speaking about Pylon or yourself? I only PMd you. Travis was the one who hired the private detective.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-08-15, 00:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I feel guilty.  Even though he did puss out I have never had the responsibility of being a moderator on a political sub forum of a sports message board.  He seemed like a cool dude and his return would add value to the board

I agree with all of that, but it is not cool that you are trying to locate him and force him back to the board. This has already happened. He has had to move two times since he left. He lives in a different state now. Leave him alone.

Are you talking about a different state or a different "state"?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-15, 00:28

Herbie Green wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

As in no longer in Michigan. A different state. Geography and not state of mind. All because people tracked him down and would not stop harassing him about coming back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-08-15, 04:51

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

As in no longer in Michigan. A different state. Geography and not state of mind. All because people tracked him down and would not stop harassing him about coming back.

Hi Pylon.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-15, 09:19

I think Pylon will come back when football starts again.

I hope.

I think.

Maybe.

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down