Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

+16
Bill Cain
tGreenWay
NigelUno
steveschneider
kingstonlake
DWags
Death Roe
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
duffy munn
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! Empty Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-08, 14:48

Okay, I miss this dude. A lot. Please mods/admins, give the dude another chance. Don't turn this place into Spartantailgate.com.

What he did wasn't that bad. This is the internet era. Privacy is dead.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! Empty Re: Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-08, 14:53

Maybe you and Ty should start a new message board Lone Wolf. That'll show us cucks what's up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! Empty Re: Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it!

Post by Cameron 2018-11-08, 14:53

I don't know/remember what he did, but I have not missed him in the slightest.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-08, 14:54

I think there's still a basic premise that decent people aren't going to dox you for no fucking reason and post your shit on public forums.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-08, 15:04

Is he even banned? He hardly ever showed up anymore except to tell us all how stupid we were for not investing in bitcoin or whatever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-08, 15:13

What did he do?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-08, 15:19

WAIT a second... aren't you the weenie who gets all worked up when we remember your old user name?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-08, 15:29

AvgMSUJoe wrote:WAIT a second... aren't you the weenie who gets all worked up when we remember your old user name?

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! 502811600 I think that was him, yeah! Logic is out the window in this thread.

Fuck ty. Guy is a piece of shit. (He exposed someone’s first middle and last name on here... but he was a piece of shit before this)

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2018-11-08, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-08, 15:31

AvgMSUJoe wrote:WAIT a second... aren't you the weenie who gets all worked up when we remember your old user name?

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! 1494614055
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-08, 16:19

No. He crossed a line for no good reason.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-08, 16:21

TheReal_LWS wrote:Okay, I miss this dude. A lot. Please mods/admins, give the dude another chance. Don't turn this place into Spartantailgate.com.

What he did wasn't that bad. This is the internet era. Privacy is dead.

I’d just like to hear your logic about exposing somebodies name as “not that bad”.

T I A.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-08, 16:24

You know, fuck it, I’ll answer for you because it’s what you guys do. It’s ok if it’s happening to someone else. It’s not if it’s happening to you. Does that cover it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 16:27

C'mon guys, you don't miss his drunken racially tinged posts and calling liberals faggots?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 16:30

I think everyone went to SDouches make message boards great again forum, anyway.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-08, 16:41

I always liked Ty. Seemed like a good guy to get a beer with.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-11-08, 16:48

Bring back Optiking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-08, 16:52

steveschneider wrote:I always liked Ty. Seemed like a good guy to get 25 beers with.

fixed
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-08, 16:53

SD269 or whatever quit right? Or did he get banned?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-08, 16:55

Moose was the best poster this place ever had.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-08, 17:06

duffy munn wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I always liked Ty. Seemed like a good guy to get 25 beers with.

lol! Yeah, he definitely showed up here bombed quite often.
fixed
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 17:24

Do i need a picture ID to sign the petition?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-08, 17:31

Floyd Robertson wrote:I think there's still a basic premise that decent people aren't going to dox you for no fucking reason and post your shit on public forums.

This. Doxxing somebody is pretty much one of the worst things you can do to someone on a message board. If OP misses Ty, go play together somewhere else.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-11-08, 17:33

Every man deserves a shot at redemption
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-08, 17:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:SD269 or whatever quit right? Or did he get banned?

Good god, man, you’re here all the time. How do you not know this story? It’s been told a thousand times: SD demanded his account be deleted and threatened a lawsuit if it didn’t happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-08, 17:37

Bill Cain wrote:Every man deserves a shot at redemption

Sure, but Ty can redeem himself on some other board. It doesn’t have to be here. Don’t forget, he’d been short-term banned a few times before for various things. He got several chances and he always messed it up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 17:46

Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! Screen33

Who the fuck is oose?

FIX YOUR SHIT BRO.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-08, 18:00

duffy munn wrote:What did he do?
I mocked him regularly for pumping Shitcoin and all of its variants. He snapped one night and posted my first and last name in that thread. I realized he had my name from when a bunch of us PayPal'd him cash for a lottery pool a couple years ago. The really disturbing part for me was he posted my middle name, which I never gave him. He internet stalked me to get that and god knows what other information.

Again, thanks to tSwill mods that contained the situation quickly.

@LWS I honestly liked tTy before he wigged that night.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 18:07

The Pantry wrote:
I mocked him regularly for pumping Shitcoin and all of its variants. He snapped one night and posted my first and last name in that thread. I realized he had my name from when a bunch of us PayPal'd him cash for a lottery pool a couple years ago. The really disturbing part for me was he posted my middle name, which I never gave him. He internet stalked me to get that and god knows what other information.

To be fair, Francis is a pretty weird middle name. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-08, 19:15

The Pantry wrote:

I thought it was weird that he kept your name all that time. Doing a net search was the creepy cherry on top. FWIW, I’ve forgotten your name already, but that could be dementia.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-08, 19:24

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I mocked him regularly for pumping Shitcoin and all of its variants. He snapped one night and posted my first and last name in that thread. I realized he had my name from when a bunch of us PayPal'd him cash for a lottery pool a couple years ago. The really disturbing part for me was he posted my middle name, which I never gave him. He internet stalked me to get that and god knows what other information.

I thought it was weird that he kept your name all that time. Doing a net search was the creepy cherry on top. FWIW, I’ve forgotten your name already, but that could be dementia.

Could be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-08, 19:27

Rocinante wrote:Moose was the best poster this place ever had.

One of the.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-08, 19:30

So funny how you guys hate anyone that didn't share your world view. Lol

What ty did to pantry was ridiculous and uncalled for. But a permaban? That's weak. Then again Heat always was a wilted snowflake.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-11-08, 19:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:So funny how you guys hate anyone that didn't share your world view. Lol

What ty did to pantry was ridiculous and uncalled for. But a permaban? That's weak. Then again Heat always was a wilted snowflake.

I mostly hate assholes, and ty is certainly that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-08, 19:54

TheReal_LWS wrote:So funny how you guys hate anyone that didn't share your world view. Lol

He’s not permabanned.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-08, 20:10

Permananned? You jump to conclusions and your sense of justice is way off kilter. Exactly what I’d expect. Not surprised at all.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-08, 20:18

kingstonlake wrote:Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! Screen33

Who the fuck is oose?

FIX YOUR SHIT BRO.

THANK YOU!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 20:54

If I recall it was a year?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 20:56

I propose that tTy be reinstated when LTC hits $1000 like he guaranteed. Petition to bring back tTy - Post to sign it! 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-08, 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Could be?

Just for that, I hope I’m one of those violent Alz. patients and I can’t cover what my insurance won’t pay and my 24 hour care facility is one of those shady companies that drives me somewhere to leave me to fend for myself and they take me to Oscoda County and dump me in Mio and I knock on your door and and you let me in because you’re nice like that and then I punch you in the nose and drool on your floor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-08, 21:16

So word on the street is Greenway is old as a dinosaur fart?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next