Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

+18
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Cameron
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
InTenSity
msugolfguy
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-15, 22:48

Dendrobates wrote:It's not forcing them, it's their choice. Hubby and I decided if our baby had a disability like that, we would have choose abortion. I feel no shame about it. I have a high respect to those who raise their disabled children. it's not something I would choose for myself.

Wife and I were in the same boat with child #2 since we were both pushing 40. Had the test, knew the gender and got happy news. We had the same conversation and arrived at the same decision.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by Guest 2017-08-16, 10:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
the counter protestors had a right to protest.

they also had verifiable heartbeats - which means you should be outraged that they were murdered by a Nazi/sexual predator supporter.

This. It's bonker balls that this needs to be said but you can't play the first amendment card for one but not the other. Bonker balls. The whole country is presently bonker balls.

I agree they had a right to protest. They didn't bother with a permit but that might be constitutionally questionable anyway. They did bother with bringing bats and helmets which signaled their peaceable intentions. Very similar to their grandparents bringing flowers for the gun barrels back in the 60s.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-08-16, 10:44

Abortion Has All But Eliminated Down Syndrome Babies in This Country. One Photographer's Powerful Quest to Fight It

According to Yahoo:

Studies vary, but anywhere from 67 percent to 85 percent of women who learn their baby has Down Syndrome terminate their pregnancies, according to a 2012 University of South Carolina review published in the medical journal Prenatal Diagnosis.

In the Netherlands, the termination rate for Down babies is between 74% and 94%.

In Denmark, the termination rate is 98%.

In Iceland, the termination rate is 100%.

You read that correctly. According to a report presented to Icelandic Parliament and the Down Pride statistics presented to the United Nations, “all pregnancies during the period 2008-2012, in which Down-Syndrome was diagnosed, were terminated – 100 percent.”

The statistics have led historians to wonder if this trend could lead to the extinction of those with Down syndrome.

You can imagine the numbers come as a shock to those who care about the issue of Down or have loved ones living with the disorder. The numbers will also come as a shock to pro-life advocates and those who morally object to eliminating a population based on the “undesirable” traits they are born with.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Siggaella-112

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Siggaella-142

People with Down can accomplish stunning athletic feats, become pop culture stars and defy their stigmas in inspiring fashion. Need more proof? Watch this:

A strong reminder that all lives do matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2017-08-16, 10:49

LooseGoose wrote:

This. It's bonker balls that this needs to be said but you can't play the first amendment card for one but not the other. Bonker balls. The whole country is presently bonker balls.

I agree they had a right to protest. They didn't bother with a permit but that might be constitutionally questionable anyway. They did bother with bringing bats and helmets which signaled their peaceable intentions. Very similar to their grandparents bringing flowers for the gun barrels back in the 60s.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston

The KKK had guns, so there is that detail you left out.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-16, 10:54

LooseGoose wrote:My point RE: the press and the counter protesters is simple.

Had they ignored the fucking Nazis and allowed them their constitutionally protected march nothing would have happened.   No one would have died.   No one would have gotten hurt.  That's essentially what's happened at 100's of Nazi marches over the past 50 years.  What made this different?

My theory is the EVERYONE from the Press and the Counter Protesters knew how this would play on TV so they went in spoiling for a fight and the press wanted to be there to cover it.

It's like Intens telling me to "stop right there" with the Nazis....he's obviously unaware that this type of March has been going on for DECADES without the kind of mayhem that occurred in Charlottesville.   But now it scores political points to have it break into the shit it did and then for the Press to run wall to wall with it for days.  

The american people being manipulated by the press.   What a shock.

A woman died.  Check that.  A woman was killed.

And you want to talk about politics?

This isn't about politics.  It's not about Democrats vs. Republicans.  It's not about left vs. right.

It's about right vs. wrong.

Trump's response was idiotic, pathetic, and will only serve to empower hate groups...and you're spinning the same bullshit.

You still support this clown?

Would you be OK with the KKK holding rallies in Mio?  I mean...as long as they get permits...

Have some balls.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-16, 10:54

LooseGoose wrote:Abortion Has All But Eliminated Down Syndrome Babies in This Country. One Photographer's Powerful Quest to Fight It

According to Yahoo:

Studies vary, but anywhere from 67 percent to 85 percent of women who learn their baby has Down Syndrome terminate their pregnancies, according to a 2012 University of South Carolina review published in the medical journal Prenatal Diagnosis.

In the Netherlands, the termination rate for Down babies is between 74% and 94%.

In Denmark, the termination rate is 98%.

In Iceland, the termination rate is 100%.

You read that correctly. According to a report presented to Icelandic Parliament and the Down Pride statistics presented to the United Nations, “all pregnancies during the period 2008-2012, in which Down-Syndrome was diagnosed, were terminated – 100 percent.”

The statistics have led historians to wonder if this trend could lead to the extinction of those with Down syndrome.

You can imagine the numbers come as a shock to those who care about the issue of Down or have loved ones living with the disorder. The numbers will also come as a shock to pro-life advocates and those who morally object to eliminating a population based on the “undesirable” traits they are born with.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Siggaella-112

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Siggaella-142

People with Down can accomplish stunning athletic feats, become pop culture stars and defy their stigmas in inspiring fashion. Need more proof? Watch this:

A strong reminder that all lives do matter.
the ironic part is that if any of these people committed a crime commensurate with the death penalty, you wouldn't have a problem with them being murdered.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-16, 11:00

the one thing that I will give the white supremacist/Nazis credit for is that they had a permit.

I mean, yeah - they were violent to the point of murdering someone.. but, by god, they had a permit.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 502811600 Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 502811600 Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-08-16, 11:41

There is no "both sides" when one side is fascism. If you say otherwise, you are a fool who should not be allowed to hide behind your ignorance of ideology and history.  It is really that simple.

Fascism stands in stark contrast to the core values of this country. Fascism seeks to destroy personal liberty and make individuals subservient to the state in the name of the nation. Fascism seeks to destroy political equality and any hint of democratic politics. Lastly, and most importantly, fascism is an ideology of violence. Fascism believes pacifism breeds weakness and conflict breeds strength. You cannot play nice with fascism; fascism will bring the violence to you regardless.

So, again, there is no "both sides" when one side is fascism.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-16, 12:23

video of the alt-left during WWII

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Giphy

whose side are you on?? Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-08-16, 12:31

The OP posts  photo's designed for sympathy and no real solutions while the President he's supported at every turn reaffirmed his desire to keep white supremacist and neo nazi support.

National Lampoon used a similar angle in 1973

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 Natlamp73

And no Mr. OP I am not equivocating dogs with people. I'm calling out posting the images of sympathetic figures with no real solutions to your "cause" that doesn't cancel the rights of some and still incurs major costs to the families of those individuals.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-08-17, 00:59

I'm not sure how to articulate my views on this matter in way that isn't insensitive, but I don't have a problem with this.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-08-17, 11:21

Cameron wrote:I'm not sure how to articulate my views on this matter in way that isn't insensitive, but I don't have a problem with this.

If you could prevent the inception of a DS child, that's one thing, but the method of detection, at least for us, was like 11 weeks in. That's quite a large fetus to abort. I support choice, but I can understand the discomfort with this as well. Maybe there's an earlier detection method I don't know about.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-17, 11:26

below is a list of mentally handicapped Americans who were executed by their government.. I look forward to hearing sympathy regarding them and their situation from the fine, upstanding "pro-life" patriots here.

oh - and it should be noted that they're not cute little blonde white kids.. so beware.

Mental Illness and the Death Penalty
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-08-17, 12:36

The statistics have led historians to wonder if this trend could lead to the extinction of those with Down syndrome. wrote:
I thought I would come back to this stupid ass comment that the author put in their article. Until people stop reproducing there will always be a chance for Downs. It would be impossible for those with Down's to go extinct. There's no known 'cure' for stopping it, you can only test to see if there is an abnormal chromosome.
I'd be more curious to see how those who have had children with Downs feel about it. I'm sure that a majority of answers would be that they personally wouldn't change anything about their decision, but they can understand why not everyone would want that responsibility.
Anyway, until people stop fucking, there will always be a possibility for Downs, so I'm not quite sure they can go extinct, plus if you think tehy can go extinct, does that mean they are not human like us? Now I'm pissed at that author, they can go fuck themselves.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-19, 14:18

After watching this speech I expect Mr Pro Life Bob will be supporting the 1st President to address the Pro Life March - you can see the Democrats at ABC have labeled it "anti-abortion" so they stay out of trouble with their masters.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 14:22

Goose I like this part it’s great

https://twitter.com/todddracula/status/954410865993879558
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-19, 14:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Goose I like this part it’s great

This man's brain is so fucked up it should be studied for science.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-01-19, 14:28

I don't believe he's really pro life. I think he's a sociopath who uses people and manipulates emotions but really cares about nothing but his image. Would he sign legislation overturning Roe V. Wade? Probably. And that's enough for a large chunk of his support base, who literally use the excuse that God works in mysterious ways to explain their support for this douchebag. I also think that being a single issue voter is dangerous and is how we end up with psychos in office.

FTR I hate abortion. The later in the pregnancy the more I hate the idea of it but 1). 66% occur before 8 weeks, 92% occur before 13 weeks, and 1% occur after 20 weeks and are almost always related to saving the mother, or preventing the birth of a nonviable baby. and 2). I think a woman's right to control what happens to her body is sacred.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-19, 14:31

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 502811600 Seems about right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-19, 14:53

tGreenWay wrote:

I'd like to also thank my lord Jesus Christ, without whom all things are possible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-19, 15:33

I can't help but wonder how many abortions the racist, bigoted sexual predator has forced women and young girls he's raped to have.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-01-19, 16:09

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'd like to also thank my lord Jesus Christ, without whom all things are possible.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 502811600 Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 2 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-01-19, 16:18

He misspoke so what? Obama misspoke all the time!! I bet your fake news didn't tell you that!! #LiberalLogic

BTW: I hate abortion and I think anyone who uses it as a form of birth control/convenience is a complete scumbag. But people should have the choice to do it.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 16:24

Tim Wakefield wrote:

He misspoke so what? Obama misspoke all the time!! I bet your fake news didn't tell you that!! #LiberalLogic

BTW: I hate abortion and I think anyone who uses it as a form of birth control/convenience is a complete scumbag. But people should have the choice to do it.
It’s funny wake. That’s it.

But for real he does misspeak like pretty much everyday to the point that no one even cares anymore. Its so sad that when we all see the pee tape no one is going to give a shit really. Remember when, prolly before you were born, Dan Quayle and potato? That guy got permanently shunned from public life. With trump we just move on to the next insane bullshit immediately after.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-01-19, 16:24

Imagine all the money the country would save on Medicaid/Food Stanps if it was more accessible and not taboo. #countrygoals
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 16:26

Dendrobates wrote:Imagine all the money the country would save on Medicaid/Food Stanps if it was more accessible and not taboo. #countrygoals
Or if we just worked as hard as possible to make people not get accidentally pregnant in the first place.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-01-19, 16:27

Tim Wakefield wrote:

But for real he does misspeak like pretty much everyday to the point that no one even cares anymore. Its so sad that when we all see the pee tape no one is going to give a shit really. Remember when, prolly before you were born, Dan Quayle and potato? That guy got permanently shunned from public life. With trump we just move on to the next insane bullshit immediately after.

The other difference is that even when it is a simple mistake, he will never admit he was wrong and it was mistake. Instead he says you are hearing things and that it’s fake news. Even though it’s on tape. He’s never wrong.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-19, 16:28

Dendrobates wrote:Imagine all the money the country would save on Medicaid/Food Stanps if it was more accessible and not taboo. #countrygoals
Or if we just worked as hard as possible to make people not get accidentally pregnant in the first place.

I'm getting a vasectomy in a few weeks. Anyone wanna join me to see if the doc can cut us a deal on some 2 for 1 shit?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 16:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm getting a vasectomy in a few weeks. Anyone wanna join me to see if the doc can cut us a deal on some 2 for 1 shit?
I mean I’m mostly working on a “give birth control out for free on every street corner to any woman that wants it and as many condoms as a guy wants also for free” angle but that might work too.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-19, 16:36

Another quick reminder: these people aren't "pro life". They're "pro birth". They demonize/defund education - which is crucial in "life", along with wanting to make certain that not everyone has access to the healthcare they enjoy. Or even any healthcare at all.

Also, remember that most support the death penalty and likely cheered when young men like Trayvon Martin and Micheal Brown were murdered.

But, sure, let's celebrate the racist, bigoted sexual predator and their cute little "March for Life".

#ThoughtsAndPrayers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-01-19, 18:49

Tim Wakefield wrote:

The first part of my post was a joke FYI

Can’t tell if you were serious about me being serious or if you weren’t being serious about me not being serious idk. You really can’t tell nowadays. People believe the stupidest shit bc of the letter next to a candidate’s name
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-19, 18:54

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Can’t tell if you were serious about me being serious or if you weren’t being serious about me not being serious idk. You really can’t tell nowadays. People believe the stupidest shit bc of the letter next to a candidate’s name

I'm serious when I say that 999 times out of 1000 I would rather have Pence as president. That one other time is a scenario where Trump strokes out and he is Weekend At Bernie'd.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-01-19, 19:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Good luck to you! One can only hope for a 2 for 1 vasectomy special in the future.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-19, 20:15

Tim Wakefield wrote:

I thought so but I wasn’t really 100% on it since conservatives tend to say really stupid shit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-09, 20:28

Tell me more about how abortion is for Women's health? How it empowers women?

Lila Rose @LilaGraceRose
This is how many girls were killed between 2000-2014 by sex-selective abortion:
India: 12,771,043 girls
China: 9,615,875 girls
Pakistan: 1,280,228 girls
Vietnam: 555,002 girls

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2oPC5GF #InternationalWomensDay #WomensHistoryMonth pic.twitter.com/oo9oeFcHqB

11:09 AM - Mar 8, 2018
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-09, 20:39

Tell me where they got those numbers goose. I’m tired of doing your dirty work, like in the thread where you talked about Kansas guns then ignored me when I made you look like an idiot again. So, this time, you back up those oddly specific numbers. Thx.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-09, 21:18

LooseGoose wrote:Tell me more about how abortion is for Women's health? How it empowers women?

Lila Rose @LilaGraceRose

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2oPC5GF #InternationalWomensDay #WomensHistoryMonth pic.twitter.com/oo9oeFcHqB

Abortion is legal goose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-09, 21:20

LooseGoose wrote:Tell me more about how abortion is for Women's health?   How it empowers women?  

Lila Rose @LilaGraceRose

How many sex-selective abortions in the US during that period?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-10, 09:58

Goose would like to see the country under the rule of a Christian caliphate. Sad.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-10, 17:39

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Tell me more about how abortion is for Women's health?   How it empowers women?  

Lila Rose @LilaGraceRose

How many sex-selective abortions in the US during that period?

This.
Plus, by Goose’s rules, it’s okay to compare the statistics of other countries when it comes to abortions, but not guns and gun-related deaths.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next