Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

+18
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
WhiteBoyHatcher
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Cameron
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
NigelUno
InTenSity
msugolfguy
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 20:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

How many sex-selective abortions in the US during that period?

This.
Plus, by Goose’s rules, it’s okay to compare the statistics of other countries when it comes to abortions, but not guns and gun-related deaths.

It's not the right time Greenway.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics

Post by tGreenWay Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 20:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This.
Plus, by Goose’s rules, it’s okay to compare the statistics of other countries when it comes to abortions, but not guns and gun-related deaths.

It's not the right time Greenway.

Oops, sorry.
But, given how many of the pre-born died today, it really is too soon to talk about doing away with abortion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 13:14

I'm very proud of these kids and I know Bob is too.

Student Canvassers Get out the Vote for Pro-Life Democrat Lipinski in Illinois

West Elsdon, Ill. — In a little neighborhood near Midway airport — with “Proud Union Home” signs scattered across tiny front yards — canvassers spread out to talk to voters about Dan Lipinski, a pro-life, Democratic congressman running in a close primary against progressive challenger Marie Newman.

The race, which will be settled at the ballot box on Tuesday, has captured the attention of the nation largely because Newman’s campaign has been fueled primarily by prominent abortion-rights groups such as NARAL and Planned Parenthood, both of which have long opposed Lipinski for his consistently pro-life voting record. Newman, in contrast, supports taxpayer funding for abortion and opposes placing any restrictions on abortion procedures.

In the final push to turn out voters, Lipinski has gained somewhat unexpected allies: volunteers from the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life organization that played a crucial role in turning out swing-state voters for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Lipinski’s race is the first time that SBA List has canvassed for a Democratic candidate, though the group has supported pro-life Democrats in the past.

Seventy canvassers — nearly all of whom are undergraduate students from the University of Notre Dame, Franciscan University in Steubenville, and Cedarville University — have knocked on about 23,000 doors in the district since Thursday, and they hope to reach another 5,000 before the weekend’s over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 13:31

LooseGoose wrote:I'm very proud of these kids and I know Bob is too.

Student Canvassers Get out the Vote for Pro-Life Democrat Lipinski in Illinois

West Elsdon, Ill. — In a little neighborhood near Midway airport — with “Proud Union Home” signs scattered across tiny front yards — canvassers spread out to talk to voters about Dan Lipinski, a pro-life, Democratic congressman running in a close primary against progressive challenger Marie Newman.

The race, which will be settled at the ballot box on Tuesday, has captured the attention of the nation largely because Newman’s campaign has been fueled primarily by prominent abortion-rights groups such as NARAL and Planned Parenthood, both of which have long opposed Lipinski for his consistently pro-life voting record. Newman, in contrast, supports taxpayer funding for abortion and opposes placing any restrictions on abortion procedures.

In the final push to turn out voters, Lipinski has gained somewhat unexpected allies: volunteers from the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life organization that played a crucial role in turning out swing-state voters for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election. Lipinski’s race is the first time that SBA List has canvassed for a Democratic candidate, though the group has supported pro-life Democrats in the past.

Seventy canvassers — nearly all of whom are undergraduate students from the University of Notre Dame, Franciscan University in Steubenville, and Cedarville University — have knocked on about 23,000 doors in the district since Thursday, and they hope to reach another 5,000 before the weekend’s over.

as someone who is consistently pro-life (which, as you know, is very rare), I'm very proud of these kids.

Oh - and nice mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 14:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as someone who is consistently pro-life (which, as you know, is very rare), I'm very proud of these kids.

So you agree with the Sun Sentinel here?

The case for life for Nikolas Cruz | Editorial
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 16:36

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:as someone who is consistently pro-life (which, as you know, is very rare), I'm very proud of these kids.

I don't click on mainstream media articles but I'm consistently pro-life. In no way would I ever support or advocate for the death of anyone.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 18:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't click on mainstream media articles but I'm consistently pro-life. In no way would I ever support or advocate for the death of anyone.

That's the most cold blooded statement I've ever read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:29

I'm pro-choice and anti-death penalty.  

The GOP has had a anti-abortion litmus test for being nominated for years.
Your faux concern about an Illinois Democrat is more of your disingenuous posting.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:32

I do not think the government should be able to execute Nicholas Cruz.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't click on mainstream media articles but I'm consistently pro-life. In no way would I ever support or advocate for the death of anyone.

That's the most cold blooded statement I've ever read.
yeah, I despise the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I do not think the government should be able to execute Nicholas Cruz.
this.

When it comes to valuing the sanctity of human life, the American government is right up there with North Korea, Iran, China, etc.

But we're supposed to stand for the national anthem.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 18 Mar 2018 - 20:53

Those kids were on 60 minutes tonight. They won’t endorse any politician, they won’t accept money if there is any attachment to it, they have a headquarters that they keep secret because everyone of them have got death threats, and four out of five of them don’t want the kid put to death.

Pretty cool kids.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 19 Mar 2018 - 7:50

DWags wrote:Those kids were on 60 minutes tonight. They won’t endorse any politician, they won’t accept money if there is any attachment to it, they have a headquarters that they keep secret because everyone of them have got death threats, and four out of five of them don’t want the kid put to death.

Pretty cool kids.
they're great kids - gives me so much hope for the future.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 7:24

Hey Goose - your anti-government, America-loving, "pro-life" 'christian' president wants the American government it kill its own citizens.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600  Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600  Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600  

caution: mainstream media link below:

"Pro-Life" Sexual Predator Wants the American Government to Kill Its Own Citizens
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 14:08

And your "pro-choice" groups don't want women to have a choice at all...

The abortion-rights lobby’s campaign in favor of this law has been particularly revealing. Leading up to today’s arguments, Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and EMILY’s List have boosted the law by conducting an all-out assault against CPCs, calling them “fake women’s health centers” and accusing them of luring women in with “deceptive” information.

In reality, pregnancy-resource centers are extremely clear about what they do. They’re operated by pro-life individuals, of course, but nearly all of them have doctors and other medical professionals on staff, and they offer a variety of resources largely free of charge, including ultrasounds and other medical care. And these centers are upfront about the fact that they don’t offer abortions, because to do so would conflict with their mission, which is to enable women to choose life for their babies.

Primarily, these centers exist to counsel and assist women facing crisis pregnancies, whether they aren’t sure what choice to make or feel unable to choose life. Often, a woman will specifically seek out a CPC because she wishes to keep her child but feels unable to do so, whether because the child’s father or her own family wants her to abort, or because she doesn’t have enough income to support herself and her child.

The resources at CPCs enable women to choose life. And they support pregnant women every step of the way, referring them elsewhere for medical care as needed and usually offering extensive support after the child has been born, too. Abortion groups have made it very clear that they disapprove of this type of assistance.

For all of their talk about the ultimate importance of the “right to choose” and “female autonomy,” Planned Parenthood and NARAL can’t stand the idea that women might freely choose to keep a pregnancy — and that they might be aided in that choice by groups that tell them they don’t need to abort their children in order to be free.

NIFLA Supreme Court Case Exposes Abortion Groups’ Opposition to Choice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 14:30

"Nearly All have doctors"........ "usually offer support after the child is born"...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I"m all for choice too. I have no doubt, like the planned parenthood clinics, we'll get undercover video that might dispute some of these facts at specific CPC's and they'll box that like it's 100% of them which do that. It's amazing how some can overlook certain words that bother thier narrative.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 14:55

LooseGoose wrote:And your "pro-choice" groups don't want women to have a choice at all...

The abortion-rights lobby’s campaign in favor of this law has been particularly revealing. Leading up to today’s arguments, Planned Parenthood, NARAL, and EMILY’s List have boosted the law by conducting an all-out assault against CPCs, calling them “fake women’s health centers” and accusing them of luring women in with “deceptive” information.

In reality, pregnancy-resource centers are extremely clear about what they do. They’re operated by pro-life individuals, of course, but nearly all of them have doctors and other medical professionals on staff, and they offer a variety of resources largely free of charge, including ultrasounds and other medical care. And these centers are upfront about the fact that they don’t offer abortions, because to do so would conflict with their mission, which is to enable women to choose life for their babies.

Primarily, these centers exist to counsel and assist women facing crisis pregnancies, whether they aren’t sure what choice to make or feel unable to choose life. Often, a woman will specifically seek out a CPC because she wishes to keep her child but feels unable to do so, whether because the child’s father or her own family wants her to abort, or because she doesn’t have enough income to support herself and her child.

The resources at CPCs enable women to choose life. And they support pregnant women every step of the way, referring them elsewhere for medical care as needed and usually offering extensive support after the child has been born, too. Abortion groups have made it very clear that they disapprove of this type of assistance.

For all of their talk about the ultimate importance of the “right to choose” and “female autonomy,” Planned Parenthood and NARAL can’t stand the idea that women might freely choose to keep a pregnancy — and that they might be aided in that choice by groups that tell them they don’t need to abort their children in order to be free.

NIFLA Supreme Court Case Exposes Abortion Groups’ Opposition to Choice
I'm consistently pro-life.

which means I'm don't support abortion, school shootings or the death penalty.

it's a good way to be.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 15:40

There have been thousands of abortions performed today, far too many. But don’t make this political—it’s too soon to talk about abortion, these abortions just happened.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 16:48

What’s this country coming to when 50% of the population can have decision about bearing a child?

Why do small government supporters want in insert themselves into individual choice.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 17:02

what about the choice that baby doesnt get to live, grr?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 19:48

This isn't the right time to talk about abortion. The right time was 1973.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 20 Mar 2018 - 21:18

Rocinante wrote:what about the choice that baby doesnt get to live, grr?

According to US law there is no "child" until birth.  
Don't believe me?  Check with the IRS.

You want to call using an IUD an abortion?
How about a "morning after pill" that's taken within 24-48 hours of a sexual encounter, with or without the female cooperating?
What about the girl or mother who is a rape victim?

I am pro-choice or pro-abrtion as zealots would like to label me because I trust a woman's decision to know what she should do.

No one is forced into getting an abortion.

Also don't want the death penalty
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 7:27

GRR Spartan wrote:
Rocinante wrote:what about the choice that baby doesnt get to live, grr?

According to US law there is no "child" until birth.  
Don't believe me?  Check with the IRS.

You want to call using an IUD an abortion?
How about a "morning after pill" that's taken within 24-48 hours of a sexual encounter, with or without the female cooperating?
What about the girl or mother who is a rape victim?

I am pro-choice or pro-abrtion as zealots would like to label me because I trust a woman's decision to know what she should do.

No one is forced into getting an abortion.

Also don't want the death penalty

I agree with all of this. Although I am completely for the death penalty. I don’t want to waste my tax payer money. Some people just have to die. Like Nassar..: I don’t want him to rot in jail. That fucker needs to go. And I would be willing to help out with that if it was an option.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 7:46

I do wonder how these selectively 'pro-life' people would react if the baby in question grew up to be an uppity black boy who wanted to run for president.. or an evil grandmother with an email account.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 6 May 2018 - 11:32

Good for Iowa - reducing state sponsored murder. Will enjoy reading my liberal friends arguing that stopping a heartbeat is not murder.

The nation's strictest abortion ban is now law. Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds signs 'fetal heartbeat' bill

“I believe that all innocent life is precious and sacred,” Reynolds said from her formal office before signing a bill that will outlaw nearly all abortions in the state. “And as governor, I have pledged to do everything in my power to protect it. And that’s what I’m doing today.”

Senate File 359 will take effect July 1, though Planned Parenthood of the Heartland and the American Civil Liberties Union of Iowa said they plan to quickly challenge the law.

Under the legislation, physicians will be barred from performing most abortions after a fetal heartbeat is detected. Experts said that heartbeat can be heard about six weeks into a pregnancy — often before a woman realizes she’s pregnant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:30

All the Iowa bill will do is have women from Iowa drive to Illinois and will also cause a bump in welfare benefits to those young women to don't realize they are pregnant until more than half way past their first trimester and couldn't afford to leave the state.

Love to see retirees want to be living in a real world Handmaids Tale world and live under the illusion that women aren't able to make their own decision to bear children.

Goose celebrates women losing their rights but he wants the right to grow and smoke marijuana bragging about how his county prosecutor lets things like the current Fedral crime of possessing / smoking marijuana slide.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sun 6 May 2018 - 14:04; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:46

Ah here we are. The only thing goose actually gives a shit about. He waxes poetic about hating veterans who died and tax bills that give money to the rich and pretends like both of those are good things... but here we are at the only issue that actually matters. Fucking pathetic tbh. A sad shell of a person goose is. But anyway, Iowa is fucked and the Supreme Court will just say no anyway because the whole issue is done and dusted. Even more done and dusted now that these boomers were stupid enough to vote for a reality star. Y’all fucked.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:57

Although I hate the Democrats right now. Most are staying away from the abortion issue, which is probably the right move. Nothing motivates idiots to go out and vote against a candidate (even for a moron reality tv star) than saying you’re pro choice.

It’s a losing issue for Dems forever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 16:45

Tell me again how the Democrats that support Abortion on demand aren't racists?

So the researchers, using data from 2009 (the latest year for which all the relevant information is available), considered abortion among other causes of death. They found that induced abortion was by far the leading cause of death (1.152 million deaths), easily surpassing heart disease (599,413 deaths) and cancer (567,628 deaths) and accounting for 32.1 percent of all deaths that year. Disturbingly, among African Americans, abortions made up 61.1 percent of total deaths; among Hispanics, they accounted for 64 percent.

Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 Blackk10

Researchers Find Abortion is the Leading Cause of Death, Surpassing Heart Disease and Cancer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 17:14

LooseGoose wrote:Tell me again how the Democrats that support Abortion on demand aren't racists?

So the researchers, using data from 2009 (the latest year for which all the relevant information is available), considered abortion among other causes of death. They found that induced abortion was by far the leading cause of death (1.152 million deaths), easily surpassing heart disease (599,413 deaths) and cancer (567,628 deaths) and accounting for 32.1 percent of all deaths that year. Disturbingly, among African Americans, abortions made up 61.1 percent of total deaths; among Hispanics, they accounted for 64 percent.

Researchers Find Abortion is the Leading Cause of Death, Surpassing Heart Disease and Cancer

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 17:48

Imagine if our government supported and fully funded sex education classes along with contraception options. Unwanted pregnancies would drop.

As for the source of that article, I’d be able to take pro-lifers as a whole seriously if they would channel some of their energy to ending childhood hunger and doing away with the death penalty. Until then, they’re just being complete hypocrites. And then there’s folks like Goose who make themselves feel better about the lie they’re living by portraying the pro-choice crowd as folks who love killing fetuses and now, apparently, adding a racial element to it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, hypocrite.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 18:18

tGreenWay wrote:Imagine if our government supported and fully funded sex education classes along with contraception options. Unwanted pregnancies would drop.

As for the source of that article, I’d be able to take pro-lifers as a whole seriously if they would channel some of their energy to ending childhood hunger and doing away with the death penalty. Until then, they’re just being complete hypocrites. And then there’s folks like Goose who make themselves feel better about the lie they’re living by portraying the pro-choice crowd as folks who love killing fetuses and now, apparently, adding a racial element to it.

What’s with the label “on demand” abortions that loonies like goose like to use lately? Been seeing that a lot in their echo chamber the last year or so. Look, I’m not an expert on pregnancy but if you did get an abortion and you had to wait 12 months you might have a problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 5 Aug 2018 - 18:48

LooseGoose wrote:Tell me again how the Democrats that support Abortion on demand aren't racists?

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 6 Aug 2018 - 12:33

Your link is sourcing a Breitbart article. Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 6 Aug 2018 - 13:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Imagine if our government supported and fully funded sex education classes along with contraception options. Unwanted pregnancies would drop.

What’s with the label “on demand” abortions that loonies like goose like to use lately? Been seeing that a lot in their echo chamber the last year or so. Look, I’m not an expert on pregnancy but if you did get an abortion and you had to wait 12 months you might have a problem.

Because Planned Parenthood now offers an optional “abortion on layaway.”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 6 Aug 2018 - 13:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Your link is sourcing a Breitbart article. Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600
Abortion - Societal accepted Eugenics  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2018 - 8:37

Yeah, I usually laugh ^^ when I read about millions of deaths. Can't fight the facts, smear the source - an old trick.

Keep supporting the ghouls at Planned PArenthood...Oh and tell me again about how they don't sell the body parts of aborted children?

'Most Damning' Planned Parenthood Videos Yet Set for Release if Judge Lifts Gag Order

"NAF's federal lawsuit was one of the first in federal court sought a federal gag order against the remaining undercover videos," Daleiden told reporters on the call. "This undercover footage has not seen the light of day. It includes some of the most damning and incriminating tapes that we ever recorded" about "the sale of aborted baby parts."

Furthermore, recent events have underscored the truth behind the sting videos. Last December, DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics admitted guilt in a $7.8 million settlement with the Orange County District Attorney for selling aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties for profit. Planned Parenthood affiliates are also under criminal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice.

And keep in mind that the "party of inclusion" just wiped out language welcoming pro-life people to the party. That was in Missouri but applies nationwide, toe the line or you're out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 17 Aug 2018 - 8:42

LooseGoose wrote: Can't fight the facts, smear the source - an old trick.

WITCH HUNT!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 17 Aug 2018 - 8:48

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah, I usually laugh ^^ when I read about millions of deaths. Can't fight the facts, smear the source - an old trick.

Keep supporting the ghouls at Planned PArenthood...Oh and tell me again about how they don't sell the body parts of aborted children?

'Most Damning' Planned Parenthood Videos Yet Set for Release if Judge Lifts Gag Order

"NAF's federal lawsuit was one of the first in federal court sought a federal gag order against the remaining undercover videos," Daleiden told reporters on the call. "This undercover footage has not seen the light of day. It includes some of the most damning and incriminating tapes that we ever recorded" about "the sale of aborted baby parts."

Furthermore, recent events have underscored the truth behind the sting videos. Last December, DaVinci Biosciences and DV Biologics admitted guilt in a $7.8 million settlement with the Orange County District Attorney for selling aborted baby body parts from Planned Parenthood of Orange & San Bernardino Counties for profit. Planned Parenthood affiliates are also under criminal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice.

And keep in mind that the "party of inclusion" just wiped out language welcoming pro-life people to the party. That was in Missouri but applies nationwide, toe the line or you're out.

Tell me again about how you only use credible sources?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 17 Aug 2018 - 9:06

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah, I usually laugh ^^ when I read about millions of deaths. Can't fight the facts, smear the source - an old trick.

thanks for the mainstream media link.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next