Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Michigan State win the East this year?

+17
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
SawGreen
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Could we?

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 9 ]
Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 18 ]
Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 33

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could Michigan State win the East this year?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:11

Jeff George ain't walking through that tunnel?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Could Michigan State win the East this year?

Post by InTenSity Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:23

It was fun having the discussion this year, especially after last year. I hope next year our guys can live with high expectations.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:27

InTenSity wrote:It was fun having the discussion this year, especially after last year. I hope next year our guys can live with high expectations.
truth.

not to put the cart before leading a horse to water, but we're likely to go 9-3.. decent bowl game. Not many folks here, or elsewhere, were predicting that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:It was fun having the discussion this year, especially after last year. I hope next year our guys can live with high expectations.
truth.

not to put the cart before leading a horse to water, but we're likely to go 9-3.. decent bowl game. Not many folks here, or elsewhere, were predicting that.
I know most will say they were expecting 6-6. I think 7-5 was a bit more realistic. It sucked getting blown out by OSU, and next year I'm going to remember not to have any parties during big games, as it seems to be a distraction for the team. I had a party for the ND and OSU games. I stayed home sick for the NU game. This reminds me of when KC's first year? I think we played pretty well, but had 2 games in which we got blown out. What bowl does everyone think we're going to/?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
truth.

I was happy with 7-5 this year. 9-3 blows my prediction out of the water.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:39

Lol what a stupid thread wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Jeff George ain't walking through that tunnel?

Jeff George.     Jr.

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 George_Jeff_062016_1MJ0335
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 9:43

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
truth.

I know most will say they were expecting 6-6. I think 7-5 was a bit more realistic. It sucked getting blown out by OSU, and next year I'm going to remember not to have any parties during big games, as it seems to be a distraction for the team. I had a party for the ND and OSU games. I stayed home sick for the NU game. This reminds me of when KC's first year? I think we played pretty well, but had 2 games in which we got blown out. What bowl does everyone think we're going to/?
good question - I've never been one to keep up with bowl projections.

thoughts (on which bowl we may go to.. not on the fact that I don't keep up with bowl projections)?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 10:53

Outback or Citrus

If either were not on NYD I might try to make it. Could make a work trip out of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 10:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Outback or Citrus

If either were not on NYD I might try to make it. Could make a work trip out of it.

There is no reason you couldn't arrive a little early for those meetings on Tuesday the 2nd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 12:08

You made it back gHost...how was the drive?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 13:51

TheReal_Idiot wrote:Michigan State (7-3, 5-2) – The Spartans’ path is also straight-forward, just not as likely. They’ll need to beat both Maryland and Rutgers – that’s the easy part – but they’d need Ohio State to lose to both Illinois and Michigan.

Yeah, neither of those last two is happening. OSU is going to destroy scum.

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 2b1ypvv
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 15:10

Wally Fairway wrote:
TheReal_Idiot wrote:Michigan State (7-3, 5-2) – The Spartans’ path is also straight-forward, just not as likely. They’ll need to beat both Maryland and Rutgers – that’s the easy part – but they’d need Ohio State to lose to both Illinois and Michigan.

Yeah, neither of those last two is happening. OSU is going to destroy scum.

Could Michigan State win the East this year? - Page 3 2b1ypvv

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 13 Nov 2017 - 16:38

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:You made it back gHost...how was the drive?
Not bad, actually. Got back to my Jeep relatively quickly, picked up Starbucks on High Street. Had to piss quickly and stopped in Zanesville but other than that pretty smooth sailing. How long did it take you? I read on tCock that people were complaining about the traffic heading north from Columbus

Longtime home of Coach D.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3