Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, lets talk about rain on Saturday. Who will benefit from it?

+13
Death Roe
InTenSity
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Nordic
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
By-Tor
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, lets talk about rain on Saturday.  Who will benefit from  it? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, lets talk about rain on Saturday. Who will benefit from it?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-10-03, 15:46

Have you ever seen the rain?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So, lets talk about rain on Saturday.  Who will benefit from  it? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, lets talk about rain on Saturday. Who will benefit from it?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-10-03, 15:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Have you ever seen the rain?
I'm more worried about who'll stop the rain.

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 16:12

InTenSity wrote:So who is benefiting?

From DWags' in-game, in-stadium observations? We all are, InTenSity.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 16:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Have you ever seen the rain?

Only love can make it rain.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 16:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dwags.

What if my shoes get wet?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 16:25

tGreenWay wrote:

From DWags' in-game, in-stadium observations? We all are, InTenSity.

I've got the lens set for hot uofm girls. Lather up greenway
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-10-03, 16:38

Based on our history of TO, I won't hold my breath with rain helping.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 16:39

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Dwags.

What if my shoes get wet?

You have tiny feet. Stuff a pair of rubbers in your wallet in case of wetness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-03, 16:41

Dendrobates wrote:Based on our history of TO, I won't hold my breath with rain helping.

I will personally donate five gallons of pine tar to the team, four of which are to go directly to LJ.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2017-10-03, 17:25

DWags wrote:I'll think about that Roc. Sounds interesting. I'll try something. Of course we have a mod that doesn't want people to post in game threads for some fucking reason. Especially if you're by yourself at the game. I'll soldier on man, trying to bring the real deal to tSwill.
Your phone isn't water resistant? What is it, a jitterbug? The good news is you still have 3 full days to join 2017-level phone ownership.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-03, 17:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I'll think about that Roc. Sounds interesting. I'll try something. Of course we have a mod that doesn't want people to post in game threads for some fucking reason. Especially if you're by yourself at the game. I'll soldier on man, trying to bring the real deal to tSwill.
Your phone isn't water resistant? What is it, a jitterbug? The good news is you still have 3 full days to join 2017-level phone ownership.

So, lets talk about rain on Saturday.  Who will benefit from  it? - Page 2 Fvl7q9
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2017-10-03, 21:38

It's a good question, but I think a steady rain would benefit MSU more. O'Korn is already going to have a lot of pressure on his shoulders going into this one. He's going to have to make several big throws for first downs to move the ball in this game, and bad weather will only make it harder for him. I think Lewerke will be more poised and more accurate throwing the ball in the rain.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-05, 17:06

Chance of rain has dropped significantly for Saturday, but it's predicted to be windy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-10-05, 17:09

This 1st 40 seconds of this video demonstrates how the hippies and boomers dealt with rain. We were proactive unlike today's weaklings.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-05, 17:11

LooseGoose wrote:This 1st 40 seconds of this video demonstrates how the hippies and boomers dealt with rain. We were proactive unlike today's weaklings.

Millennials want touchdowns handed to them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-10-07, 11:44

Doesn't look like rain until late. 10/11 pm.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-10-07, 14:39

Windy as all get out in EL, and probably Uglyslutville, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-07, 14:40

Getting windy here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-07, 18:03

Colton Wood‏ @Colton_Wood08 1m1 minute ago
The wind is blowing hard right now in the stadium, sending equipment on the sidelines everywhere. In golf, it would be about a three-club wind.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-07, 18:46

No Beedle. Lombardi did not make the trip. Unis will be all whites. Freshman K Tyler Hunt was brought along.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-10-07, 18:49

Look at dwags the fuckin meteorologist
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-10-07, 19:37

So, lets talk about rain on Saturday.  Who will benefit from  it? - Page 2 DLkpDqYWAAA2-3K
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-10-08, 10:09

We had the lead and the wind in the 4th quarter.

So, it benefited us.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-10-13, 20:50

Supposed to rain all game tomorrow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-10-13, 20:59

I think Flecks melt in rain. This is good.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2