Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we do away with presidential elections...

+3
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Should we do away with presidential elections... Empty Should we do away with presidential elections...

Post by Turtleneck Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 12:46

...and decide the presidency with rap battles? I think the Constitution can be successfully amended on this matter, and this would honor the founder's intentions for how the president is to be selected. They always wanted rap battles. There was a lot of rapping at the convention in Philly in 1787.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we do away with presidential elections... Empty Re: Should we do away with presidential elections...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 12:52

Who is going to determine the winner of the rap battle turtleneck? Will we all.... vote?

Fuck you're stupid
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Should we do away with presidential elections... Empty Re: Should we do away with presidential elections...

Post by DWags Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 13:27

That's why we should just have a match to the death. If you volunteer we'll see how many contestants line up. then it's just a matter of setting up brackets and bringing all the contestants in. I figure there will be about 256 enter. But lets say double that does, thats' like 512 people. 511 people are going to die. You will need at least one day of rest in between death matches. The winner will have to have had 9 death matches.. Lets give the two finalists like three days rest for the final death match. That's a 21 day tournament. No voting needed. We're probably going to be able to figure out who is dead and who isn't.

Seems easy to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 14:57

Might as well.

Especially since popular vote doesn't win the election.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:00

an IQ test seems like a good idea.

and I mean for the voters.. not the candidates.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:an IQ test seems like a good idea.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the candidates either bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:an IQ test seems like a good idea.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for the candidates either bob
well, yeah.

it seems like the kind of thing we should just know when they open their mouths and begin to speak. Clearly, not all of us has the ability to discern such things....

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Who is going to determine the winner of the rap battle turtleneck? Will we all.... vote?

Fuck you're stupid

Point to house Cosmos.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 15:18

I heard that if you light an orange candle and say Fake News three times in a mirror Trump will show up and grab your cat. I'm trying it tonight.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 19:18

Absolutely not.

President Trump has the best words.  

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down