Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..

5 posters

Go down

Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  Empty Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 08:36

shocking, I know.. Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  502811600

CNN: How Trump Won Over These Republicans
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 08:36

oh - and quick reminder that 81% of "christians" voted for an admitted sexual predator.. Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 08:38

"He's the perfect reality show star. He's now starring in his own reality show," she said.

Griffin, formerly the director of development for a Christian school, described herself as "very conservative" and "very pro-life." She said she wants Trump to take on ISIS because "you have to confront evil."

Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  502811600 Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-21, 09:12

Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man.

AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 09:14

AnomanderRake wrote:Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man.

I agree 100%.

however, you just hurt a lot of right wing snowflake fragile feelings with your assessment.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:17

AnomanderRake wrote:Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man

I'll give you 1 and 3 but come on bro he's legit rich.  Trump's got "fuck you" money. Probably explains some of his attitude towards things for better or worse.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:37

CheesySpartan wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Trump is a weak man's idea of a strong man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man

I'll give you 1 and 3 but come on bro he's legit rich.  Trump's got "fuck you" money.  Probably explains some of his attitude towards things for better or worse.
if you believe him, he is.

I suspect one of the reasons why he won't release his tax returns is that he's nowhere near as wealthy as he likes to portray.

Also, because he's probably involved in pedophilia and some nefarious Russian stuff.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I'll give you 1 and 3 but come on bro he's legit rich.  Trump's got "fuck you" money.  Probably explains some of his attitude towards things for better or worse.

I suspect one of the reasons why he won't release his tax returns is that he's nowhere near as wealthy as he likes to portray.

Also, because he's probably involved in pedophilia and some nefarious Russian stuff.

He's a billionaire. 1800 in the world. He got help but he didn't inherit it. Gotta give him props for that. Other then that IDK.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:49

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He's a billionaire. 1800 in the world. He got help but he didn't inherit it. Gotta give him props for that. Other then that IDK.
meh - I don't believe everything I hear or read.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-02-21, 11:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Especially from the "mainstream media" right??? Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  969504605
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-02-21, 11:52

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - I don't believe everything I hear or read.

Especially from the "mainstream media" right??? Mainstream Media Once Again Fawning Over Cheeto Hitler..  969504605
yep - especially them..

and religious people.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-21, 13:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

yes you do. total stooge
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-21, 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Technically...if you lose a billion, I think you can say you're a billionaire...or were anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-02-21, 13:32

CheesySpartan wrote:

I'll give you 1 and 3 but come on bro he's legit rich.  Trump's got "fuck you" money. Probably explains some of his attitude towards things for better or worse.

I suspect that Trump's networth is not nearly as much as he boasts when considering his outstanding liabilities. Likely one of the many reasons he won't ever release his tax returns.

Anyway, what I meant by my comment is that poor men's ideal rich man is a self-made millionaire/billionaire. Considering Trump inherited his father's business and assets, he's not really a self-made anything. Though he does claim to have only received $1 million dollars from his father which I find unlikely considering his track record on telling the truth.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down