Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-07-30, 16:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:At the same time the reporter should have also called out half the reporters in that room because they helped feed the hype machine
The other reporters seemed as uncomfortable by the question as Jimmy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Heat Miser 2018-07-30, 17:45

Jim Harbaugh Remains A Total Weirdo
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-30, 18:03

That article is priceless. I wonder what he would have done at one of his sleepovers if the parents offered chicken for dinner.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-07-30, 18:15

Heat Miser wrote:Jim Harbaugh Remains A Total Weirdo

So, I guess, if you take it logically forward... JIM HARBAUGH DOESN'T RECRUIT INDIANS OR JEWS.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-30, 18:43

Boogers and paste are ok, but skip the chicken. Mmmkay.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-30, 18:53

steveschneider wrote:fuck Michigan!

Yes, fuck michigan.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-30, 19:02

I hope he never becomes a fan of raw milk. He would destroy the cause.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-30, 19:24

The Pantry wrote:
I hope he never becomes a fan of raw milk.  He would destroy the cause.

I'm not cutting down Autistic people or those struggling with it.  It's real and I admire those who have helped and have worked with it, ad especially those people who live with it and thrive, and work had with it.  But nobody can convince me this guy is not on the autistic spectrum somewhere.   Maybe I'm off here, but it just seems like  maybe he is.  He has obsessive and unique mannerisms, and is really smart, and pretty single minded about things.  Anyway, just my theory.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-30, 19:29

CTE not spectrum
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-07-30, 20:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:CTE not spectrum

Do you think he’d let us stick a melon baller into his skull so we could test his gray matter for signs of CTE? Obviously, we’d only need to use the small end.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-31, 10:24

Poor Chase.....he confirms we broke them.

Never one to mince words, Michigan senior defensive end Chase Winovich was as honest as he could be.

One loss is excruciating on its own. A second loss is frustrating. The third, fourth and fifth losses?

For Michigan last season, things got a bit too repetitive down the stretch. And while it may be tough for some to admit — or hear — compound interest began to take a toll.

"When you go 8-5, it’s the sad truth of the way it is: You kind of become numb to losing," Winovich said last week at Big Ten media days. "(The last loss) didn’t have the same effect as it did when we lost to Michigan State and it was our first loss (of the season) and it kind of derailed our momentum.

Michigan football trying to avoid repeat of numbing losses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-07-31, 11:16

LooseGoose wrote:Poor Chase.....he confirms we broke them.

Never one to mince words, Michigan senior defensive end Chase Winovich was as honest as he could be.

One loss is excruciating on its own. A second loss is frustrating. The third, fourth and fifth losses?

For Michigan last season, things got a bit too repetitive down the stretch. And while it may be tough for some to admit — or hear — compound interest began to take a toll.

"When you go 8-5, it’s the sad truth of the way it is: You kind of become numb to losing," Winovich said last week at Big Ten media days. "(The last loss) didn’t have the same effect as it did when we lost to Michigan State and it was our first loss (of the season) and it kind of derailed our momentum.

Michigan football trying to avoid repeat of numbing losses
Translation: We were believing our own hype from the way the media was sucking us off, until we got bitch slapped by State and that's why you saw us all crying like pussies after the game.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-07-31, 11:23

I'm on mobile so can't copy paste but there's some interesting tweets from John O Korn today. Basically responds to a tweet with something along the lines of "it's not the program or the school...(that we don't love)".

The obvious take away from that would be that he was referencing Harbs. He clarified and tagged Harbs in his next tweet, ' I wasn't referencing @coachjim4um'. And then followed that up by saying that his mentions prove his point.

So... Basically he's saying the players hate Walmart nation as much as we do.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-07-31, 12:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm on mobile so can't copy paste but there's some interesting tweets from John O Korn today. Basically responds to a tweet with something along the lines of "it's not the program or the school...(that we don't love)".

The obvious take away from that would be that he was referencing Harbs. He clarified and tagged Harbs in his next tweet, ' I wasn't referencing @coachjim4um'. And then followed that up by saying that his mentions prove his point.

In my experience players like their opponents way more than they like their own lunatic-fringe fans.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-31, 14:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm on mobile so can't copy paste but there's some interesting tweets from John O Korn today. Basically responds to a tweet with something along the lines of "it's not the program or the school...(that we don't love)".

https://twitter.com/JohnOKorn/status/1024083989429202945

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-07-31, 14:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Now that you made me look at his twitter...

JOK or Morrisey?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-31, 15:34

Clarett's Folly wrote:

In my experience players like their opponents way more than they like their own lunatic-fringe fans.

There is truth, then there is pin point fucking accurate truth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-31, 15:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Now that you made me look at his twitter...

JOK or Morrisey?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-07-31, 15:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

More reasons to not post on twitter
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-07-31, 16:33

Cowherd: Harbz is ALMOST 3-3 against his rivals!!

https://twitter.com/theherd/status/1024362055850184704?s=21
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-07-31, 16:53

Tim Wakefield wrote:Cowherd: Harbz is ALMOST 3-3 against his rivals!!

Well he (Cowherd) doesn't make his family drink cow milk, so he's not completely stupid.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-07-31, 17:04

Senior Dickfist wrote:That article is priceless. I wonder what he would have done at one of his sleepovers if the parents offered chicken for dinner.

He would've choked it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-07-31, 17:56

i think cowherd is an idiot. Yes, he's better off than me by a long shot, but fuck him.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-07-31, 18:13

Harbs is 12 seconds from being a 3-3 and Cowherd is a missing chromosome away from being a stoned ape.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-07-31, 18:41

Nordic wrote:

Harbs is 12 seconds from being a 3-3 and Cowherd is a missing chromosome away from being a stoned ape.

Yay, 12 seconds from mediocrity. Wait, they're already mediocre.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-07-31, 19:26

He's also equally close to having losses to Indiana and a Tracy Clayes-led Minnesota.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-07-31, 19:42

Screw Jim Harbaugh after three years you are what you are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-03, 11:00

Michigan football saw Paris. The donor's family scored millions

The wealthy family who helped bankroll the University of Michigan football team's recent overseas trip has received more than $100 million in investments from the university, according to a review of hundreds of U-M records.

Interesting shenanigans.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-03, 11:22

That’s a shame.

Tyrone Wheatley Jr. leaves Michigan on eve of camp

https://detne.ws/2LZIw6X
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-03, 11:23

Floyd Robertson wrote:Michigan football saw Paris. The donor's family scored millions

The wealthy family who helped bankroll the University of Michigan football team's recent overseas trip has received more than $100 million in investments from the university, according to a review of hundreds of U-M records.

Interesting shenanigans.

So the overseas trip was basically a basket of cheese and crackers thank-you for the huge investment. Got it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-03, 12:41

For the next time a scummer brings Nassar up....evil is everywhere.

Former UMich doctor facing child sex-related charges in plea negotiations

The charges stem from a federal investigation into alleged inappropriate conduct with patients while he worked in the UM's Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic in Ann Arbor, as well a doctor at a camp for children with arthritis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-08, 16:49

Am I deciphering from Twitter correctly that UM Football had Brenda Tracey in to talk with their team? I don't have a sub to the athletic any longer.

If so... Another opportunity for the media to rake MSU over the coals..
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-08-08, 16:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Am I deciphering from Twitter correctly that UM Football had Brenda Tracey in to talk with their team? I don't have a sub to the athletic any longer.

If so... Another opportunity for the media to rake MSU over the coals..

Who is that / What does this mean WBH
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-08, 17:05

This. Who? Why?
Plus, when has a news org needed an excuse to rake MSU over the coals?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-08-08, 17:46

Brenda Tracey is a slightly less jaded version of Kathy Redmond. She was gang raped by football players at Oregon State in the 90s or 00s and is an activist who does speaking/Q&A engagements with some collegiate football programs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-08-08, 17:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Brenda Tracey is a slightly less jaded version of Kathy Redmond. She was gang raped by football players at Oregon State in the 90s or 00s and is an activist who does speaking/Q&A engagements with some collegiate football programs.

Good to know, thanks.

Also, who is Kathy Redmond?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-08-08, 20:35

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Mcdoom10

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Choked_bro.0
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-08, 20:42

They have much better players now....but just wait until Coach Harbaugh gets his guys in there....and they're not young....and they're experienced.....then - then they're going to win so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-08-11, 10:21

Might be trouble with football players selling 4000 shoes. 23 pair of Michigan shoes are on the internet. These are shoes specifically given to players and members of the program. North Carolina suspended 13 for it

Exclusive player only shoes going for 4K on the internet

Last edited by DWags on 2018-08-11, 12:33; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-08-11, 11:14

DWags wrote:Might be trouble with football players selling 4000 shoes. 23 pair North Carolina suspended 13 for it

Exclusive player only shoes going for 4K on the internet

I defended UNC players because I think it's a corrupt system, but when it is my hated rivals I say suspend them all!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next