Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-01, 23:41

This guy lays out the brutal truth https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4346892002
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Nordic 2019-12-02, 00:09

I.B. Fine wrote:This guy lays out the brutal truth https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4346892002

Good read all-around.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-02, 01:23

I.B. Fine wrote:This guy lays out the brutal truth https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4346892002

The entire column was a good read. Thanks for posting. Notice in the first piece after the scum writeup is an observation that Enos is unlikely to last as OC at Miami.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 08:15

Good read but he said the point has been driven home the last two years. Try the last 20 or so. There was the ten year war and now there is the twenty year surrender. Also MSU is now the better rivalry with Michigan. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-02, 08:26

So apparently Harbaughs wife was playing hall monitor at his post game presser and can be heard saying “enough” when he was asked questions about if winning in the rivalry was important to him personally.

LOL

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 08:42

kingstonlake wrote:So apparently Harbaughs wife was playing hall monitor at his post game presser and can be heard saying “enough” when he was asked questions about if winning in the rivalry was important to him personally.

LOL

Hilarious.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-12-02, 08:50

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:So apparently Harbaughs wife was playing hall monitor at his post game presser and can be heard saying “enough” when he was asked questions about if winning in the rivalry was important to him personally.

LOL

Hilarious.

If true.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-02, 09:11

the funny thing about the UM faithful is how, suddenly, finishing 3rd in the Big Ten east and 5th in the Big Ten overall standings is considered a positive trend.

they're basically the new Notre Dame.. a program whose glory days are a generation behind them, multiple teams across the CFB landscape have not only caught up, but have surpassed them.. and they rely on a game of smoke and mirrors in a futile attempt to stay relevant.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-02, 09:27

Nordic wrote:

Good read all-around.
I felt the gist of his column is that the B1G is now tOSU and everyone else, something a lot of programs are in denial about
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-02, 09:29

steveschneider wrote:

LOL

Hilarious.

Mike Stone was there and confirmed it this morning on their mediocre morning show, lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 14:22

I.B. Fine wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Good read all-around.
I felt the gist of his column is that the B1G is now tOSU and everyone else, something a lot of programs are in denial about

Hard to argue with that. In the big two sports OSU is the only one able to win a Natty in the last what...20 years? Ouch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-02, 14:32

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Hard to argue with that. In the big two sports OSU is the only one able to win a Natty in the last what...20 years? Ouch.

If twenty years is your universe, then MSU basketball 2000 should be counted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-02, 14:50

I'm just talking football, I think we're still relevant in basketball
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 15:00

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, that's true. I guess we got about 4 more months left on that before it has been over 20 years. Time flies!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-02, 15:29

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, that's true. I guess we got about 4 more months left on that before it has been over 20 years. Time flies!

Don’t I know it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-12-02, 17:32

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Don’t I know it.

We know you do, you old buzzard.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-12-02, 17:51

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Da fuq what?

Nevermind. Misread "able" as in the "ability to". Not "has"
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 18:05

Nordic wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Da fuq what?

All good. Just a call out the B10 needs to step it up and win more titles in fb and bb. OSU has closed the deal so tip of the hat to them. Greenway was right gotta count MSU's title in 00' but we are approaching the 20 year expiration date for that title. Hoping Cash wins us one this year. How sweet it would be.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-02, 18:15

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Don’t I know it.

We know you do, you old buzzard.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-02, 18:21

steveschneider wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Da fuq what?

All good. Just a call out the B10 needs to step it up and win more titles in fb and bb. OSU has closed the deal so tip of the hat to them. Greenway was right gotta count MSU's title in 00' but we are approaching the 20 year expiration date for that title. Hoping Cash wins us one this year. How sweet it would be.

Really not trying to bust your chops here, but you say that like it’s an easy thing to do. If you’re not Alabama, and lately Clemson in football, or Duke in basketball, then you’re a team that needs everything to go right in every game played, plus, you need the three teams I just mentioned to be in a down cycle. Look at MSU: But for the ridiculous multiple PI flags thrown vs ND, we might’ve been looking at a title, or at least a title game. Every single thing you control, plus a bunch of things you can’t control, all mesh into a trophy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-02, 18:31

LOL

I’m missing the big deal of this. Did she yell “enough” at the press or “enough” at her husband line “just leave the presser”. To him.

Remember she made up the story about being laughed at by two MSU coaches after the trouble with the snap thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-02, 18:49

DWags wrote:

LOL

I’m missing the big deal of this. Did she yell “enough” at the press or “enough” at her husband line “just leave the presser”. To him.

Remember she made up the story about being laughed at by two MSU coaches after the trouble with the snap thread.

My understanding was she said it in reference to the line of questioning. What’s she doing there anyway?

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-12-02, 19:05

If that happened, seems like someone would have shared video/audio by now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-02, 19:44

DWags wrote:

LOL

Just to add ... she didn’t “yell” but you can clearly hear her get irked. I don’t hear her saying “enough” like Stoney said (he was there, btw) sounds like she said “no”. When I listen to it the guy asks about how bad do they want to win that game he said “yeah, we really want to win it” then the reporter asks, “you personally?” And then you hear her say, “yeah, noooo” like a sarcastic no...he doesn’t want to win it personally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 20:29

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Really not trying to bust your chops here, but you say that like it’s an easy thing to do. If you’re not Alabama, and lately Clemson in football, or Duke in basketball, then you’re a team that needs everything to go right in every game played, plus, you need the three teams I just mentioned to be in a down cycle. Look at MSU: But for the ridiculous multiple PI flags thrown vs ND, we might’ve been looking at a title, or at least a title game. Every single thing you control, plus a bunch of things you can’t control, all mesh into a trophy.

Yeah, there’s the whole politics thing and the terrible refs. The teams you listed though are cheaters. B10 is not cheating enough. I mean just listening to Michigan fans whine about OSU cheating just shows me how clueless they are.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-12-02, 20:51

NigelUno wrote:If that happened, seems like someone would have shared video/audio by now.

I'm sure Angelique is right on it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-02, 22:01

Nordic wrote:
NigelUno wrote:If that happened, seems like someone would have shared video/audio by now.

I'm sure Angelique is right on it.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 25 502811600

She would get her credentials pulled and miss the cookies and ham spread at their games.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-12-02, 22:20

Steve logic: all programs that win more than MSU are cheating. Every FB team with 7+ wins in 2019 is a cheater.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-02, 22:25

Turtleneck wrote:Steve logic: all programs that win more than MSU are cheating. Every FB team with 7+ wins in 2019 is a cheater.

Not really UofM is clean and they have a better record. So is Wisconsin.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-12-03, 06:41

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, we were the best team in the country in 2013, IMO. If there was a 4 team play off then, or if we got in the BCS Championship game, I think we win. I remember watching that FSU/Auburn NC game and having no doubt that our D would handle either of them, and neither had a great D themselves. OSU was better than both of them. Yes, Clemson beat OSU in the Orange Bowl, but OSU wasn't all that up for it after losing the BTCG.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-12-03, 07:44

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Steve logic: all programs that win more than MSU are cheating. Every FB team with 7+ wins in 2019 is a cheater.

Not really UofM is clean and they have a better record. So is Wisconsin.

How do you know that, Steve?

-------

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=21850
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25