Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+30
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
AvgMSUJoe
Wally Fairway
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
NigelUno
SawGreen
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Dr. Strangelove
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Nordic
Heat Miser
DWags
Tim Wakefield
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
MattyFresh
34 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-24, 20:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's was a pretty good game Steve.

Fixed.

Jim Tressel broke Michigan and Made the game a lobsided rivalry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-24, 21:13

What's the official diagnosis on Bush? Severe case of turf toe?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-24, 21:15

Fuck Bush. Fuck him hard.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-24, 21:20

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 5b5dd510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-24, 21:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What's the official diagnosis on Bush? Severe case of turf toe?
Looked like hemorrhoids, the way they carried him out.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-24, 22:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What's the official diagnosis on Bush? Severe case of turf toe?

I sense there will be rare never seen before footage of him trying to give it a go right before the NW game only to shut it down for the season.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-24, 22:33

Sorry I don't understand. UM isn't going to Indy unless they move Paris there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-24, 22:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sorry I don't understand. UM isn't going to Indy unless they move Paris there.

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-25, 17:08

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fixed.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600 Another classic from Steve.
1) corn candy
2) lobsided
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-25, 17:21

It's gold Jerry, gold -

It’s the Saturday after Thanksgiving, which means Ohio State beat the crap out of Michigan. For the seventh year in a row and the 15th time in 16 years, the Buckeyes won a supposedly competitive rivalry game. Jim Harbaugh is turning into the highest-paid coach in Washington Generals history.

Michigan’s Big Year Was Good Enough to Break Its Heart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-25, 17:24

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 Aik4ffX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-11-25, 17:25

Can't remember where I saw it.
The worst team of the Meyer era demolished the best Michigan team in a decade.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-26, 10:03

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 EfA3GJne?format=jpg&name=600x314
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-26, 10:05

Remember when the experts were saying Michigan could beat Alabama? lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-11-26, 10:12

I love this. All last week all the Walvies were talking like they just had to show up and would beat OSU. One guy told me he was booking his trip to Indy. I laughed and said "I hope your team is too!" And they were.

I don't rub anything in. I've only said one thing to one scum fan and he was the one that brought it up. But walking around with a big grin doesn't hurt either!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-26, 10:14

How does Desmond Howard have a job? I could go on TV and say MSU basketball is going to win it all every year and predict they are going to win every game. If we ever lose I would look right in the camera and say 'we just didn't play Spartan basketball today'. I don't get what special talent he has.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-11-26, 10:29

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fixed.

"It's only a rivalry if both teams have a chance of winning"

-scum fans my entire life
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-26, 10:39

steveschneider wrote:How does Desmond Howard have a job? I could go on TV and say MSU basketball is going to win it all every year and predict they are going to win every game. If we ever lose I would look right in the camera and say 'we just didn't play Spartan basketball today'. I don't get what special talent he has.

He has a Heisman trophy and can string coherent sentences together. He gets too much of a pass for his creepy "day I was conceived" Heisman acceptance speech, though.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 10:43

Lobsided?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-26, 10:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Lobsided?

Only 38 hours to catch on, your reading comprehension scores are skyrocketing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 10:49

LooseGoose wrote:

So angry. See you in the next unrelated thread I post in. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-26, 10:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So angry. See you in the next unrelated thread I post in. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600

Fail. I was laughing as I typed that and still am.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 10:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fail. I was laughing as I typed that and still am.

Cool.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-11-26, 11:31

steveschneider wrote:How does Desmond Howard have a job? I could go on TV and say MSU basketball is going to win it all every year and predict they are going to win every game. If we ever lose I would look right in the camera and say 'we just didn't play Spartan basketball today'. I don't get what special talent he has.
They've groomed him to be the new Lou Holtz, a blindly over the top homer that is on there as much to be a parody of himself as for providing insight.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-26, 11:32

LooseGoose wrote:

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600 Poor Pylon. What a maroon. What an Eskimo Piehead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-11-26, 11:34

MiamiSpartan wrote:
They've groomed him to be the new Lou Holtz, a blindly over the top homer that is on there as much to be a parody of himself as for providing insight.

fits in well with scum slappies who will watch in droves so it's perfect for espn
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-26, 13:36

So, I've been friends with a uofm grad for maybe 20 years. We met through mutual friends and interests. Funny guy, takes everything with a grain of salt. Did the "lake Lansing" board take off of the RCMB. Was pretty funny. Well, I"m at my tailgate Saturday. I've had a few cocktails and the score went around the tailgate of the Michigan game. Many of my Michigan grad friends have always told me to "shut up little brother" on our little facebook trash talk page. It was a joke, never took it more than that. Anyway, I post on facebook, to those guys "looks like your revenge tour isn't going through Indy this year". I thought that was funny and harmless. Got back some "hilarious wags", and "Damn you wags, I always want MSU to beat OSU", and "well played wags". Well, this guy, who normally is as even keel as you can get, writes, "Fuck off Wags". Another friend says "come on ****, keep it clean". Anyway, I really didn't think anything of it. No big deal. Today, I see I'm blocked from his account on facebook and he hasn't responded to any text messages. I actually missed one that said this on saturday to me: "If people like you worried about what was happening at your own fucking school as much as you worry about what happens at UM then MSU would be about $500 million richer"

I'm thinking "Holy shit, this game must have meant a shit ton to some fans-grads". I've never seen him care so much or get so ruffled about trash talk after a game. I feel bad, but fuck it, I mean, I maybe see him once a year. I didn't think my revenge tour comment was that bad. I guess I should have waited 24 hours before I said it maybe. Feelings get hurt. WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-26, 13:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Remember those old Wendy’s commercial where the old lady looks at the burger and asks “where’s the beef”? When I look at Desmond I’m like “where’s the insight?”.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-26, 13:41

DWags wrote:So, I've been friends with a uofm grad for maybe 20 years. We met through mutual friends and interests. Funny guy, takes everything with a grain of salt. Did the "lake Lansing" board take off of the RCMB. Was pretty funny. Well, I"m at my tailgate Saturday. I've had a few cocktails and the score went around the tailgate of the Michigan game. Many of my Michigan grad friends have always told me to "shut up little brother" on our little facebook trash talk page. It was a joke, never took it more than that. Anyway, I post on facebook, to those guys "looks like your revenge tour isn't going through Indy this year". I thought that was funny and harmless. Got back some "hilarious wags", and "Damn you wags, I always want MSU to beat OSU", and "well played wags". Well, this guy, who normally is as even keel as you can get, writes, "Fuck off Wags". Another friend says "come on ****, keep it clean". Anyway, I really didn't think anything of it. No big deal. Today, I see I'm blocked from his account on facebook and he hasn't responded to any text messages. I actually missed one that said this on saturday to me: "If people like you worried about what was happening at your own fucking school as much as you worry about what happens at UM then MSU would be about $500 million richer"

I'm thinking "Holy shit, this game must have meant a shit ton to some fans-grads". I've never seen him care so much or get so ruffled about trash talk after a game. I feel bad, but fuck it, I mean, I maybe see him once a year. I didn't think my revenge tour comment was that bad. I guess I should have waited 24 hours before I said it maybe. Feelings get hurt. WTF?
yikes.

as we've discussed already, I think a lot of UM fans thought they could just mail this one in, go to Indy and beat NW by 4 TD's and then shock the world in a 1/4 match up against Bama. I suspect even the more rational UM folks have been so starved for winning and the virtue that comes with it, they bought into the hype and couldn't (or wouldn't) allow for some humility as the team rolled in Columbus.

They got flat out outplayed, out coached - everything - at the Shoe. Had it not been for the 2 TD's in six seconds and one of the biggest blunders I've seen via special teams in some time, it could've been much worse.

Pride comes before the fall.. seems like even some of their more mature, rational fans/alums have forgotten that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-26, 13:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:So, I've been friends with a uofm grad for maybe 20 years. We met through mutual friends and interests. Funny guy, takes everything with a grain of salt. Did the "lake Lansing" board take off of the RCMB. Was pretty funny. Well, I"m at my tailgate Saturday. I've had a few cocktails and the score went around the tailgate of the Michigan game. Many of my Michigan grad friends have always told me to "shut up little brother" on our little facebook trash talk page. It was a joke, never took it more than that. Anyway, I post on facebook, to those guys "looks like your revenge tour isn't going through Indy this year". I thought that was funny and harmless. Got back some "hilarious wags", and "Damn you wags, I always want MSU to beat OSU", and "well played wags". Well, this guy, who normally is as even keel as you can get, writes, "Fuck off Wags". Another friend says "come on ****, keep it clean". Anyway, I really didn't think anything of it. No big deal. Today, I see I'm blocked from his account on facebook and he hasn't responded to any text messages. I actually missed one that said this on saturday to me: "If people like you worried about what was happening at your own fucking school as much as you worry about what happens at UM then MSU would be about $500 million richer"

yikes.

as we've discussed already, I think a lot of UM fans thought they could just mail this one in, go to Indy and beat NW by 4 TD's and then shock the world in a 1/4 match up against Bama. I suspect even the more rational UM folks have been so starved for winning and the virtue that comes with it, they bought into the hype and couldn't (or wouldn't) allow for some humility as the team rolled in Columbus.

They got flat out outplayed, out coached - everything - at the Shoe. Had it not been for the 2 TD's in six seconds and one of the biggest blunders I've seen via special teams in some time, it could've been much worse.

Pride comes before the fall.. seems like even some of their more mature, rational fans/alums have forgotten that.

Yeah, I don't get it. I guess, after you've waited so long for a championship and it was right there, it's best to just back off their fans for a while. I mean, he took the punt thing way better. I really feel bad about this guy, because I really didn't think it was that bad of a comment. Oh well. He's probably over it, but who knows. Just took me by surprise how pissed he got.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-11-26, 13:52

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 14 502811600 wags
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 13:54

Some people put a lot of self worth into the fortunes of their teams. Yeah, I get pretty pissed off after some high stake losses. The first B1G championship game comes to mind. But damn, I never get so pissed off that I end friendships over games. That's high school shit right there.

Sorry you have to deal with that kind of stuff Wags.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-26, 13:55

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yikes.

Yeah, I don't get it. I guess, after you've waited so long for a championship and it was right there, it's best to just back off their fans for a while. I mean, he took the punt thing way better. I really feel bad about this guy, because I really didn't think it was that bad of a comment. Oh well. He's probably over it, but who knows. Just took me by surprise how pissed he got.
yeah, I suspect he'll lighten up and move on. Still sucks, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-26, 13:58

Sounds like you know the UofM version of Cameron.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 14:01

steveschneider wrote:Sounds like you know the UofM version of Cameron.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-26, 14:24

That's pretty absurd. I did tell a good friend/Walverine to fuck off after the punter thing vs. Wisky. But I didn't block him.

We need Northwestern to beat OSU to keep UM from going to the Rose Bowl. Go Cats.

Rose Bowl doesn't have any SEC tie ins anyway and UM needs to match up in a bowl against South Carolina to continue their Revenge Tour.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-26, 14:27

It's sad that the Rose Bowl has turned into the also-ran bowl in off years for the playoffs.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-26, 14:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That's pretty absurd. I did tell a good friend/Walverine to fuck off after the punter thing vs. Wisky. But I didn't block him.

We need Northwestern to beat OSU to keep UM from going to the Rose Bowl. Go Cats.

Rose Bowl doesn't have any SEC tie ins anyway and UM needs to match up in a bowl against South Carolina to continue their Revenge Tour.
Or just Oklahoma to beat Texas. I personally think they’d be more deserving if both teams win having gotten a win against the only team that beat them. On the other hand I don’t really care I just don’t want Michigan to go to the rose bowl so I’ll stand on the Oklahoma over osu hill.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-26, 14:37

Friend-of-friend: Whatever, you guys barely beat Rutgers.
Me: You mean the same Rutgers who was able to hold OSU to 3 fewer points than the #1 defense in the nation?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-11-26, 14:55

The UM fan narrative surrounding that game is hilarious, btw.
Defense gives up 62 points and infinity yards.
UM fan: When are we gonna modernize our offense?!?!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next