Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.

+7
I.B. Fine
SawGreen
Rocinante
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.  Empty Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.

Post by DWags 2018-04-23, 18:40

Veteran gets new penis after IED takes his legs and penis

I figure with some of you guys, they’re probably not used much, so they won’t have many miles on them. I mean the recipients might quibble about the size, but beggars can’t be choosers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.  Empty Re: Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-04-23, 18:43

Donate? Mines gonna get some primo money dwags.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.  Empty Re: Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.

Post by DWags 2018-04-23, 18:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Donate? Mines gonna get some primo money dwags.

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-23, 18:48

Mine’s pretty small, but if they can find it, they can have it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-04-23, 18:53

Reminds me of...

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-23, 19:12

I feel bad for the guy that gets goose’s wrinkled old unit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-04-23, 19:14

Despite it's track record, somehow, I think mine won't rise up on the list.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-23, 20:02

tGreenWay wrote:Mine’s pretty small, but if they can find it, they can have it.
They've made huge strides in microsurgery.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-23, 20:17

Rocinante wrote:I feel bad for the guy that gets goose’s wrinkled old unit.

Yeah, no matter what he sticks it in that son of a bitch will always know he can't top Stacey in '84.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-23, 20:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I feel bad for the guy that gets goose’s wrinkled old unit.

Yeah, no matter what he sticks it in that son of a bitch will always know he can't top Stacey in '84.

:lolz;
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-23, 20:25

Hmmm. Maybe I can help out a couple guys. Just thinking out loud. What’s 4 & 1/2 divided by two?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-23, 20:30

DWags wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe I can help out a couple guys. Just thinking out loud. What’s 4 & 1/2 divided by two?

Probably tSwill record.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-23, 20:33

I.B. Fine wrote:
They've made huge strides in microsurgery.

Will need to tape the surgeon’s eyes open. Otherwise, s/he will lose sight of it whenever they blink.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-04-25, 15:06

"Trusty, cleaned regularly, decent amount of miles but still runs good. Time to move on so its yours now. Ever so slight wander to the right, but if you're a lefty you should have no problem getting'er straightened right back out. I just never got around to putting that much extra time into it. Box of random grooming gear is yours/comes with. Some of it still brand new in box/never used."
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-25, 16:18

Some 25 years ago my then FIL died in a freak accident. MIL, wife and close friend of my in-laws (think it was the wife's godmother) are having lunch at some restaurant. For some reason the subject of not donating his organs comes up. The godmother says when she goes she going to donate her pussy to medical science (woman probably went 300lbs and was like 55). I know whe was trying to be funny, but I call do was blurt out "who the hell would want that?"
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-25, 16:29

She heard the news and was just trying to help out some other unfortunate soul....though usually you ask the owner's permission first.affraid
Woman allegedly chops off sleeping man’s penis with garden shears
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-25, 17:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:Some 25 years ago my then FIL died in a freak accident. MIL, wife and close friend of my in-laws (think it was the wife's godmother) are having lunch at some restaurant. For some reason the subject of not donating his organs comes up. The godmother says when she goes she going to donate her pussy to medical science (woman probably went 300lbs and was like 55). I know whe was trying to be funny, but I call do was blurt out "who the hell would want that?"

Donate your penis when you die. Evidently they’re now re-usable.  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-04-25, 23:28

I'll donate a solid 5"
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-26, 00:38

Death Roe wrote:I'll donate a solid 5"

Solid? The future Mrs. DR says it is more like a non-Newtonian fluid.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-04-26, 06:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I'll donate a solid 5"

Solid? The future Mrs. DR says it is more like a non-Newtonian fluid.

Dumb.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down