Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evidently we have a new president.

+5
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Nordic
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Evidently we have a new president.  Empty Evidently we have a new president.

Post by DWags Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 15:50

I like the fact that he kind of told the board of trustees to stand down if he was going to take the job

[tw]1732494487899791407?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Evidently we have a new president.  Empty Re: Evidently we have a new president.

Post by Nordic Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 17:36

I read this as “Evidently we have a new president Dwags!”

I got excited.

I await the outrage on the real hire.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, DWags, gomersbro and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Evidently we have a new president.  Empty Re: Evidently we have a new president.

Post by tGreenWay Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 19:14

Bots hold those meetings so damn early in the a.m.. They know it’s the only way to keep me from showing up to protest every perceived slight, which are duly logged into my big book of grievances.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 19:50

tGreenWay wrote:Bots hold those meetings so damn early in the a.m.. They know it’s the only way to keep me from showing up to protest every perceived slight, which are duly logged into my big book of grievances.

Shall we stay up all night and have a drunk festivus protest at one of the meetings?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and CaptainSlow33 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 19:58

I'm more interested in what football assistant coaches we're hiring.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 6 Dec 2023 - 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:Bots hold those meetings so damn early in the a.m.. They know it’s the only way to keep me from showing up to protest every perceived slight, which are duly logged into my big book of grievances.
turtleneck's spreadsheet.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 13:57

Yeah Yeah Yeah

Wake me up when Rema university president destroyer no longer has a seat on the BOT.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Evidently we have a new president.  Empty Interesting Article about the MAGNA attacks on Universities Making the President's Job More Difficult

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 6:45

Over the last four weeks, the University of North Carolina community has been on edge. After reporting surfaced that Chancellor Guskiewicz was the remaining finalist for the Presidency of Michigan State University and his acknowledgement that he was considering the option, all of us at Carolina have been waiting – for his decision and for what comes next.

Many in our community have asked him to stay. Alums, faculty, staff, and students have written both public and private messages hoping that he will keep his finger in the dike here at UNC. Although I offered my support, my message was not that he should stay or go. Rather, it was that he should go with his gut, be a chancellor or president where he can do some good.

https://michiganadvance.com/2023/12/12/i-understand-why-chancellor-kevin-guskiewicz-is-leaving-unc/
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 7:54

It's a good thing that they hold their meetings so early. Otherwise I'd probably drink a fifth of Wild Turkey out in the parking lot before the meeting, and end up challenging a board member to a fight during public comments.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 7:57

CaptainSlow33 wrote:

It's a good thing that they hold their meetings so early. Otherwise I'd probably drink a fifth of Wild Turkey out in the parking lot before the meeting, and end up challenging a board member to a fight during public comments.

As the old saying goes, you can't drink all day unless you start early in the morning.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Tue 12 Dec 2023 - 8:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

As the old saying goes, you can't drink all day unless you start early in the morning.

Pregaming for an 8am kickoff would be rough, but at least I'd have a few hours to sleep it off in my car, and go grab lunch at Pizza House before heading home.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down