Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Democratic Party is Shit

+2
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

The Democratic Party is Shit Empty The Democratic Party is Shit

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 12:01

SECRETLY TAPED AUDIO REVEALS DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP PRESSURING PROGRESSIVE TO LEAVE RACE

Now is the perfect time to change things and the "leadership" of the party is just trying to swing congress back to their side. There is no change from the inside. The parties have to be dismantled. Neither represents the people.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Democratic Party is Shit Empty Re: The Democratic Party is Shit

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 12:09

yes.

so let's vote for a racist, bigoted misogynist who brags about sexually assaulting women and the party that enables him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-04-26, 12:38

Yeah, it's like anything, you keep people in place long enough and absolute power corrupts. Fuck them. Bob also has a point though and you're torn, what do you do? Vote along your lines, or don't vote and let somebody way worse get voted in. 2000, anybody?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-04-26, 13:19

Does the OP think those conversations have never happened before in either party?

It was heavy handed and the way politics still work.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-26, 13:38

It’s why I don’t donate to the Party and why I remain a declared Independent, at least for the Michigan SoS. I’ve yet to see the state Party get its shit together after way too many years of the incompetent Mark Brewer and very early departure of Lonnie Johnson. Nationally, the DNC and especially the DCCC won’t get anything from me until there’s new Congressional leadership. I raise money for individuals, give them some of my time, and I’ll probably just stick with that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 14:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes.

so let's vote for a racist, bigoted misogynist who brags about sexually assaulting women and the party that enables him.

That’s not what I said.

Bernie didn’t give us Trump any more than Ralph Nader gave us Bush. The Democrats abandoned their base a long time ago. You can’t keep swallowing what they’re spewing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 15:00

GRR Spartan wrote:Does the OP think those conversations have never happened before in either party?

It was heavy handed and the way politics still work.

This thinking is part of the problem. In my lifetime there’s never been a better opportunity to change the parties, yet tribalism has us just hoping that Trump’s corruption gets us a Democrat congress? What the fuck. Democrats are shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 15:03

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yes.

That’s not what I said.

Bernie didn’t give us Trump any more than Ralph Nader gave us Bush. The Democrats abandoned their base a long time ago. You can’t keep swallowing what they’re spewing.
I know. That's what I said.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 15:04

Well you implied that that was the result of my anger toward the Democrats.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 15:07

Rocinante wrote:Well you implied that that was the result of my anger toward the Democrats.
wasn't my intention.

I was just saying that I'd rather vote for a Democrat than someone who supports a racist, sexist, bigoted admitted sexual predator who hates America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 15:30

Yeah. I’m done giving my votes to the rich. I have that luxury in my state. Maybe you don’t.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 15:40

Rocinante wrote:Yeah. I’m done giving my votes to the rich. I have that luxury in my state. Maybe you don’t.
vote for whoever you want, dude. The Democratic Party is Shit 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-04-26, 16:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Yeah. I’m done giving my votes to the rich. I have that luxury in my state. Maybe you don’t.
vote for whoever you want, dude. The Democratic Party is Shit 969504605

You're also welcome to vote for the least worst. That's your right, Bob. No matter how dumb it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-04-26, 20:36

Meanwhile the GOP is cutting to the chase for Trump/White House endorsements.

From the link:
"Candidates meeting with the White House in recent weeks and months are leaving with an “Opinion Leader Questionnaire” from the Office of Political Affairs, with eight yes-or-no questions to fill out and space to elaborate on their reasoning. The questions range from layups to relatively obscure issues. Some of the questions are potentially divisive in a GOP primary.

Here are the questions included in the document:

“Do you support or oppose President Trump’s appointment of Neil Gorsuch to the United States Supreme Court?”

“Do you support or oppose President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a multinational trade agreement?”

“Do you support or oppose President Trump’s Executive Order to suspend the issuance of visas and other immigration benefits to nationals of countries of Iran, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen?”

“Do you support or oppose the repeal of Obamacare’s individual mandate within the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017?”

“Do you support or oppose the President’s intention to withhold foreign security assistance to Pakistan?”

“Do you support or oppose President Trump’s Infrastructure Initiative, which calls for $200 billion in Federal funds to spur at least $1.5 trillion in infrastructure investments with partners at the State, local, Tribal, and private level?”

“On January 30, 2018, President Trump released a framework with the following four proposals to reform our immigration system: 1. Establish a $25 billion trust fund for the border wall system, ports of entry and exit, and northern border improvements 2. Promote nuclear family migration by allowing immigration sponsorships of spouses and minor children only 3. End the visa lottery program 4. Provide legal status for DACA recipients and certain other DACA-eligible illegal immigrants. Do you support or oppose President Trump’s framework for immigration reform?”

“Do you support or oppose President Trump’s imposition of 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent tariffs on aluminum imports?”

The Democrats are still having infighting between the Hillary faction and everyone else. The GOP is simply demanding blind allegiance

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-gop-questionnaire_us_5ae0f0f5e4b04aa23f1ee5f2
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-26, 20:44

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:vote for whoever you want, dude. The Democratic Party is Shit 969504605

You're also welcome to vote for the least worst. That's your right, Bob. No matter how dumb it is.
thanks, man
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2018-04-27, 16:33

South Park pretty much nailed it with the giant douche vs turd sandwich episode.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down