Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't seen Goose lately

+16
Death Roe
AnomanderRake
NigelUno
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
The Pantry
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Haven't seen Goose lately Empty Haven't seen Goose lately

Post by The Pantry Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Pylon ban him again?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Haven't seen Goose lately Empty Re: Haven't seen Goose lately

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:50 pm

He took a pretty big hit the other night at Comerica. Still stuck in concussion protocol
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:He took a pretty big hit the other night at Comerica. Still stuck in concussion protocol

He's going to be extra busy the next 45 minutes or so.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:59 pm

Seriously...anyone know what happened?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:05 pm

RV sank trying to cross Lake Michigan.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm

No idea why he’s gone. Which of you commie pinko libtards pissed Goose off this time?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:58 pm

didn't he say he was taking his grandkids camping and wouldn't have service? Or was that a while ago?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:35 pm

The Pantry wrote:Pylon ban him again?

He didn't post some repugnant fucking shit like dead babies again, so no I didn't ban him. You seem mildly obsessed with where he is. Why is that?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pylon ban him again?

He didn't post some repugnant fucking shit like dead babies again, so no I didn't ban him. You seem mildly obsessed with where he is. Why is that?

Haven't seen Goose lately Goose10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Anyone hear anything?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:07 am

tGreenWay wrote:Anyone hear anything?

If I was goose, I wouldn't come back either. Some attack everything he says with such vitriol that I don't even think you read what he says.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:13 am

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Anyone hear anything?

If I was goose, I wouldn't come back either. Some attack everything he says with such vitriol that I don't even think you read what he says.

This post has merit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Message boards ain't no place for snowflakes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Message boards ain't no place for snowflakes.

Haven't seen Goose lately 1966794946 Haven't seen Goose lately 1966794946 right on cue. I thought you would wait till at least Monday.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Em goose can give it just as much. Besides, pretty much everybody screams on that board but respectfully posts on this board. Goose is a big boy. He can take it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:23 pm

DWags wrote:Em goose can give it just as much. Besides, pretty much everybody screams on that board but respectfully posts on this board. Goose is a big boy.  He can take it.

While I agree, he takes far worse then he gives.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:43 pm

But it sure is loaded with regular flakes
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Haven't seen Goose lately 502811600 Point, Pantry.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:49 pm

So was there a recent flare up between folks here that might have gotten goose’s dander up enough to say fuck it for awhile? The reason I’m asking is because I’d like to eliminate thinking it could be a health issue. There’s a few of us here who are 50+ and out-of-nowhere health issues do happen.
Goose, if you’re reading this and you’re just taking a break or you’ve quit posting, shoot me a pm to let me know all is well.
Your internet poppa worries.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:48 pm

tGreenWay wrote:So was there a recent flare up between folks here that might have gotten goose’s dander up enough to say fuck it for awhile? The reason I’m asking is because I’d like to eliminate thinking it could be a health issue. There’s a few of us here who are 50+ and out-of-nowhere health issues do happen.
Goose, if you’re reading this and you’re just taking a break or you’ve quit posting, shoot me a pm to let me know all is well.

Thanks Greenie but no reason for me to be secretive. I needed a break.from this board for at least a
while. I enjoy many of you but there is a very active minority that seems to have a continual hard on
for me.

Plus I assumed that at least 2 formerly active posters weren't here because of me, the thought was
that they might return and fill the gap in your lives. ;-)

Honestly though I miss some of you it got to the point where it wasn't worth the stress. So now I'll
have myself a small Festivus airing of grievances in June.

1) To my liberal friends here - the final straw for me was the Santa Fe shooter thread. You repeatedly
claim you want to have "serious" discussions, the truth is you don't. I took the time to type up a 10
point post of doable items that might help with school shootings and guns in general.

Please read the thread and report back how many people REALLY want a serious discussion. How
many responses were there to discuss any of it? Most were just random potshots at me. Serious
discussions in the Bin are a laugher, your leader won't allow that. (And no Pylon you're not the leader)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t18558p240-santa-fe-school-shooting

And BTW - for those mocking my "copycat" theory - that repeatedly accuse me of just
regurgitating stuff from elsewhere keep in mind this article was 11 days AFTER my post.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/31/school-shooters-find-idea-becoming-notorious-alluring/

"Wednesday Broward County released three brief cell phone videos made by the Parkland school
shooter. What struck me was how many times, in the course of a few minutes, Nikolas Cruz mentioned
that soon everyone would know who he was. The NY Times published a story yesterday which furthers
the idea that one of the major reasons school shootings have become a terrible trend is that the shooters
like the idea of instant notoriety:

“I do believe there is a contagion,” said Sue Klebold, 69, the mother of one of the two teenage gunmen
in the Columbine attack…
“We don’t do this intentionally, but we glorify shooters by showing the damage they’ve done — all the
crying, all the empty seats — and for people with rage that has a particular appeal for them,” Ms. Klebold
said.

The Oregon school shooter even wrote about the idea that committing such a crime was a one-way trip
into the “limelight.”

And no one has an answer to why guns were ok in schools years ago (like when I was in school).

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/flashback-30-years-guns-schools-nothing-happened/

2) Which leads me to Bob and his minions. Bob your "snowflake" comment in this thread is/was a
hoot. You lie repeatedly and blatantly. You lie in your thread titles and in your posts. NO ONE here
ever calls you out - because "that's just Bob". I guess since you lie all the time it's ok, and you never
get your snowflake meter tested. But you keep judging how weak others are.

3) The Trump derangement syndrome in the Bin and elsewhere is a laugh.

Today he slapped down little Justin Trudeau and I see you all defending the lying Canadian. Did you
see the part about the 290% dairy tariffs? Been there for decades, hurts our farmers and protects theirs.
Yet he complains as the US finally fights back.

Remember Trudeau scolding Trump on immigration? Golly Gee...where is our press on this?

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/10/canada-illegal-aliens-need-stop-breaching-border/

"Turns out Canada really isn’t the “land of milk and honey” for illegal aliens at all. In just the month
of August last year, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police nabbed over 5,500 people (mostly Haitians)
crossing into Quebec, primarily from upstate New York. As we’ve discussed here previously, the
Canadians made a big show of welcoming them, setting up trailers and tents where the incoming
migrants were processed. But here’s the part they didn’t tell you. On average, only 8% of their
applications were approved. The rest were deported back to Haiti or are in the process of being
removed. So out of those 5,500 who crossed the border last August, more than 5,000 have been
deported.

That would be a month’s work that even ICE would envy."

Now Steve fusses that Trump won't leave office....LMAO - Go read the Tea Party nuts about Obama
in 2008 - they said the same things about him. Good to see you recycling that level of crazy - hope
you're proud.

And Wags/GRR - repeating how the Harley workers are stupid for exonerating Trump regarding their
layoffs. Did you go around blaming Obama every time a worker was laid off? Are you worried they
can't find a job at 3.8% unemployment? Good lord, get real and educate yourselves. Harley has been
struggling because the Boomers are dying off and the youngsters aren't buying their bikes. Not a
damned thing to do with Trump or any other President.

And Bob's latest post about indictments and pleas RE: Mueller - how many of those were for colluding
with the Russians? Zero - there now you have your answer Pylon - it is all kabuki theater. They're
deparately trying to hang him and failing. But you true believers carry on.

Oh and the Economy. Did you see Bill Maher wishing for a recession so the R's would lose the
mid-terms? Man there's nothing like a compassionate liberal right? Wishing economic hardship
and suffering on fellow Americans for his tribe's political gain.

My best gauge of the economy is this: Oscoda County is one of the poorer counties in Michigan.
For the last 2 months the food bank/pantry has had leftover food. They've had to advertise for
people to please come take the free food. Yesterday they were running an ad that a truck full of
canned vegetables is coming up here on June 16th. Free to all, no income checks, nothing -
just be a resident of Oscoda County. I've never heard of that happening - ever. Seems to me that
maybe the damned dumb rural hicks didn't vote against their interests and may actually be doing
pretty well. Any thoughts?

It goes on and on - and as I've said many times I don't care for the man personally but am overall pretty
happy with his job performance. Every disaster under the Sun has been predicted - so far the
prognosticators suck. I realize that distinction between the man and the job is too subtle for many
here including Nigel but at least he has an excuse.

4) I came in tonight to judge whether I wanted to post here again, to catch up a bit and see what's been
happening. I was amused by the Random Ramblings thread. Hey OTPT? Did you snicker a bit with
me as you read the denigration of weather forecasters? You know the guys that can't tell you a damned
thing beyond 2-3-4 days? I did - the same people posting that advice think I'm nuts for not believing
the Global Warming alarmists that are predicting the Earth's weather within a degree a hundred years
from now. Think on that with your next bowl.

5) And for all of you blaming the NRA for the FL school shooting - as I said in my last post there the more
that comes out the stupider the school looks. Now they're after the "security" officers that saw the
shooter walking INTO the school and ran, this in addition to being told months earlier by a retired Secret
Service agent that they were very vulnerable.

Read about how this school allowed this psycho to remain free, then ignored direct warnings.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/06/report-parkland-school-admin-ignored-warnings-of-vulnerability-to-school-shooting/

Of course it's easier to blame the NRA and gun owners than to face the utter failure of the school
adminstrators and the Sheriff's department.

I expect none of you to read it because it's the political gain you're after and that part is about over.

6)And finally the longest standing thorn in my side. The rape shit. I'm still waiting for the first one
of you virtue signalling SOBs to tell me that your advice to your daughter as she left for college included
ANY combination of these things:

a) dress provocatively.
b) get sloppy drunk.
c) ditch your friends
d) leave the bar/party etc with strange men.
e) enter a private room with said men.

When you do that you can go ahead and call me a victim blamer for offering sound advice to any
woman. Otherwise STFU.
===========

There now I've vented a bit. I may post more and I may not. Either way I've not tried to cause drama
with my absence. I've enjoyed the shit out of some things here and some not - but that's life eh?
I'm sure I've caused more drama with this post than I had by not posting.

So far the motor home thing is going better than expected we were gone this weekend. Did some 4
wheeling, took a couple river runs in the kayak, grilled every meal and made S'mores at the campfire.
It was great except for the damned misquitoes. Got a couple more short trips coming in June and a
long one in August.

PS - if anyone is worried about the GWTF stuff let me know and I'll go to work ciphering so we can
dissolve it. Doc or WBH know how to contact me.

Goose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:04 am

Yeah, it’s probably best to take a break.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:24 am

Edit - delete.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 am

Stop sending your kids to school and they won't get shot at school.

Take a break Goose.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 am

Enjoy the RV and Grandkids goose.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:25 am

I do agree that Travis is a whiny bitch though....lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:27 am

Nordic wrote:

Haven't seen Goose lately 1966794946 Haven't seen Goose lately 1966794946 right on cue. I thought you would wait till at least Monday.
just my opinion, dude.

message boards ain't no place for snowflakes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 am

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So was there a recent flare up between folks here that might have gotten goose’s dander up enough to say fuck it for awhile? The reason I’m asking is because I’d like to eliminate thinking it could be a health issue. There’s a few of us here who are 50+ and out-of-nowhere health issues do happen.

Thanks Greenie but no reason for me to be secretive.  I needed a break.from this board for at least a
while.  I enjoy many of you but there is a very active minority that seems to have a continual hard on
for me.

Plus I assumed that at least 2 formerly active posters weren't here because of me, the thought was
that they might return and fill the gap in your lives.  ;-)

Honestly though I miss some of you it got to the point where it wasn't worth the stress.   So now I'll
have myself a small Festivus airing of grievances in June.

1) To my liberal friends here - the final straw for me was the Santa Fe shooter thread.   You repeatedly
claim you want to have "serious" discussions, the truth is you don't.  I took the time to type up a 10
point post of doable items that might help with school shootings and guns in general.

Please read the thread and report back how many people REALLY want a serious discussion.   How
many responses were there to discuss any of it?  Most were just random potshots at me. Serious
discussions in the Bin are a laugher, your leader won't allow that.  (And no Pylon you're not the leader)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t18558p240-santa-fe-school-shooting

And BTW - for those mocking my "copycat" theory - that repeatedly accuse me of just
regurgitating stuff from elsewhere keep in mind this article was 11 days AFTER my post.  

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/31/school-shooters-find-idea-becoming-notorious-alluring/

"Wednesday Broward County released three brief cell phone videos made by the Parkland school
shooter. What struck me was how many times, in the course of a few minutes, Nikolas Cruz mentioned
that soon everyone would know who he was. The NY Times published a story yesterday which furthers
the idea that one of the major reasons school shootings have become a terrible trend is that the shooters
like the idea of instant notoriety:

“I do believe there is a contagion,” said Sue Klebold, 69, the mother of one of the two teenage gunmen
in the Columbine attack…
“We don’t do this intentionally, but we glorify shooters by showing the damage they’ve done — all the
crying, all the empty seats — and for people with rage that has a particular appeal for them,” Ms. Klebold
said.

The Oregon school shooter even wrote about the idea that committing such a crime was a one-way trip
into the “limelight.”

And no one has an answer to why guns were ok in schools years ago (like when I was in school).

https://pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/flashback-30-years-guns-schools-nothing-happened/

2) Which leads me to Bob and his minions.   Bob your "snowflake" comment in this thread is/was a
hoot.   You lie repeatedly and blatantly.  You lie in your thread titles and in your posts.   NO ONE here
ever calls you out - because "that's just Bob".  I guess since you lie all the time it's ok, and you never
get your snowflake meter tested.   But you keep judging how weak others are.

3) The Trump derangement syndrome in the Bin and elsewhere is a laugh.  

Today he slapped down little Justin Trudeau and I see you all defending the lying Canadian.   Did you
see the part about the 290% dairy tariffs?   Been there for decades, hurts our farmers and protects theirs.
Yet he complains as the US finally fights back.  

Remember Trudeau scolding Trump on immigration?  Golly Gee...where is our press on this?

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/06/10/canada-illegal-aliens-need-stop-breaching-border/

"Turns out Canada really isn’t the “land of milk and honey” for illegal aliens at all. In just the month
of August last year, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police nabbed over 5,500 people (mostly Haitians)
crossing into Quebec, primarily from upstate New York. As we’ve discussed here previously, the
Canadians made a big show of welcoming them, setting up trailers and tents where the incoming
migrants were processed. But here’s the part they didn’t tell you. On average, only 8% of their
applications were approved. The rest were deported back to Haiti or are in the process of being
removed. So out of those 5,500 who crossed the border last August, more than 5,000 have been
deported.

That would be a month’s work that even ICE would envy."

Now Steve fusses that Trump won't leave office....LMAO - Go read the Tea Party nuts about Obama
in 2008 - they said the same things about him.   Good to see you recycling that level of crazy - hope
you're proud.

And Wags/GRR - repeating how the Harley workers are stupid for exonerating Trump regarding their
layoffs.   Did you go around blaming Obama every time a worker was laid off?   Are you worried they
can't find a job at 3.8% unemployment?   Good lord, get real and educate yourselves.  Harley has been
struggling because the Boomers are dying off and the youngsters aren't buying their bikes.  Not a
damned thing to do with Trump or any other President.  

And Bob's latest post about indictments and pleas RE: Mueller - how many of those were for colluding
with the Russians?   Zero - there now you have your answer Pylon - it is all kabuki theater.   They're
deparately trying to hang him and failing.  But you true believers carry on.

Oh and the Economy.   Did you see Bill Maher wishing for a recession so the R's would lose the
mid-terms?   Man there's nothing like a compassionate liberal right?  Wishing economic hardship
and suffering on fellow Americans for his tribe's political gain.

My best gauge of the economy is this:  Oscoda County is one of the poorer counties in Michigan.
For the last 2 months the food bank/pantry has had leftover food.  They've had to advertise for
people to please come take the free food.  Yesterday they were running an ad that a truck full of
canned vegetables is coming up here on June 16th.  Free to all, no income checks, nothing -
just be a resident of Oscoda County.  I've never heard of that happening - ever.   Seems to me that
maybe the damned dumb rural hicks didn't vote against their interests and may actually be doing
pretty well.   Any thoughts?

It goes on and on - and as I've said many times I don't care for the man personally but am overall pretty
happy with his job performance.  Every disaster under the Sun has been predicted - so far the
prognosticators suck.    I realize that distinction between the man and the job is too subtle for many
here including Nigel but at least he has an excuse.

4) I came in tonight to judge whether I wanted to post here again, to catch up a bit and see what's been
happening.   I was amused by the Random Ramblings thread.   Hey OTPT?   Did you snicker a bit with
me as you read the denigration of weather forecasters?   You know the guys that can't tell you a damned
thing beyond 2-3-4 days?   I did - the same people posting that advice think I'm nuts for not believing
the Global Warming alarmists that are predicting the Earth's weather within a degree a hundred years
from now.   Think on that with your next bowl.

5) And for all of you blaming the NRA for the FL school shooting - as I said in my last post there the more
that comes out the stupider the school looks.   Now they're after the "security" officers that saw the
shooter walking INTO the school and ran, this in addition to being told months earlier by a retired Secret
Service agent that they were very vulnerable.

Read about how this school allowed this psycho to remain free, then ignored direct warnings.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/06/report-parkland-school-admin-ignored-warnings-of-vulnerability-to-school-shooting/

Of course it's easier to blame the NRA and gun owners than to face the utter failure of the school
adminstrators and the Sheriff's department.  

I expect none of you to read it because it's the political gain you're after and that part is about over.

6)And finally the longest standing thorn in my side.   The rape shit.   I'm still waiting for the first one
of you virtue signalling SOBs to tell me that your advice to your daughter as she left for college included
ANY combination of these things:

a) dress provocatively.
b) get sloppy drunk.
c) ditch your friends
d) leave the bar/party etc with strange men.
e) enter a private room with said men.

When you do that you can go ahead and call me a victim blamer for offering sound advice to any
woman.  Otherwise STFU.
===========

There now I've vented a bit.   I may post more and I may not.  Either way I've not tried to cause drama
with my absence.   I've enjoyed the shit out of some things here and some not - but that's life eh?  
I'm sure I've caused more drama with this post than I had by not posting.  

So far the motor home thing is going better than expected we were gone this weekend.   Did some 4
wheeling, took a couple river runs in the kayak, grilled every meal and made S'mores at the campfire.
It was great except for the damned misquitoes.  Got a couple more short trips coming in June and a
long one in August.  

PS - if anyone is worried about the GWTF stuff let me know and I'll go to work ciphering so we can
dissolve it.   Doc or WBH know how to contact me.

Goose
yay Goose is back!! Haven't seen Goose lately 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:31 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Yeah, it’s probably best to take a break.
Haven't seen Goose lately 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:37 am

Enjoy the summer and go Tigers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:49 am

steveschneider wrote:Enjoy the summer and go Tigers.
thanks, man.. you too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:01 am

Crazy is back in the house. That break didn't seem to help much. Haven't seen Goose lately 502811600

Seriously though, you pissed me off with you know what. No need to go into it again. Other than that you're cool in my book. You're always welcome in tBin no matter how wrong you usually are. Wink
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 am

Got the lawn chairs out, the grill and had some beers with friends. Perfect mellow evening on a beautiful day. I love this time of year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

steveschneider wrote:Got the lawn chairs out, the grill and had some beers with friends. Perfect mellow evening on a beautiful day. I love this time of year.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world in the summertime. Well, maybe a bit closer to Lake Michigan would be nice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:54 am

damn it goose, I'm still planning a trip with WBH to either Happy Valley or Nebraska. We'll need your RV if you don't want to be with us. Don't worry, we won't do anything to it out of the ordinary. Well, our ordinary.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Got the lawn chairs out, the grill and had some beers with friends. Perfect mellow evening on a beautiful day. I love this time of year.

Wouldn't want to live anywhere else in the world in the summertime. Well, maybe a bit closer to Lake Michigan would be nice.

Canada bro. Canada. North of the Soo just like Michigan with 1/10th the population.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 am

I'll take 'What is a diatribe' for $200, Alex.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:08 am

snowflakes are gonna snowflake.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I've already had enough of this "summer" that some people enjoy. Haven't seen Goose lately 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:33 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I've already had enough of this "summer" that some people enjoy. Haven't seen Goose lately 1896033241

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:53 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Doesn't look so hot (in Tennessee) in the video.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next