Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator and The Supreme Leader of North Korea Thread..

+15
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
msugolfguy
Nordic
NigelUno
steveschneider
DWags
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
19 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator and The Supreme Leader of North Korea Thread..  - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator and The Supreme Leader of North Korea Thread..

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-23, 07:03

Trump as a kid: If you'll be my friend, my dad will give you a ride in his corvette.

Trump as President: If you'll be my friend, my pilot will give you a ride on Air Force One.

Rejected in both cases.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator and The Supreme Leader of North Korea Thread..  - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator and The Supreme Leader of North Korea Thread..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-02-23, 07:58

MiamiSpartan wrote:Trump as a kid: If you'll be my friend, my dad will give you a ride in his corvette.

Trump as President: If you'll be my friend, my pilot will give you a ride on Air Force One.

Rejected in both cases.

The report I heard was that Trump never even asked aides if it was OK, you know, acceptable protocol. It just goes to further show Trump's state of mind, that the president should get whatever the president wants. Sort of like a dictator.

I'm surprised Un said no. He could have gone in with miniature spy cam on his tie clip and filmed the whole thing. If he wore ties, you know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-02-23, 08:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Trump as a kid: If you'll be my friend, my dad will give you a ride in his corvette.

Rejected in both cases.

The report I heard was that Trump never even asked aides if it was OK, you know, acceptable protocol. It just goes to further show Trump's state of mind, that the president should get whatever the president wants. Sort of like a dictator.

I'm surprised Un said no. He could have gone in with miniature spy cam on his tie clip and filmed the whole thing. If he wore ties, you know.

Un probably thought it was a trap to fly him out of the country and try him for humanitarian offenses. He had to assume that there was no way that a US president would be stupid enough to give a foreign adversary (if not enemy) a ride/tour on the most advanced and secure aircraft in the world. He underestimated Trump in that regard.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8