Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your current weather status

+34
SawGreen
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
Frank Ricard
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Tim Wakefield
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
duffy munn
aualum06
Nordic
InTenSity
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Senior Dickfist
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
38 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 18 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:20 pm

InTenSity wrote:And I'm complaining because its only going to be a high of 68 on Saturday and I want to go golfing.
you should wear some plaid shorts.. maybe a windbreaker with the crest of your favorite golf course emblazoned on the chest.. right over your heart.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post your current weather status - Page 18 Empty Re: Post your current weather status

Post by InTenSity Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:And I'm complaining because its only going to be a high of 68 on Saturday and I want to go golfing.
you should wear some plaid shorts.. maybe a windbreaker with the crest of your favorite golf course emblazoned on the chest.. right over your heart.
I'll wear my plaid green shorts. I actually have a shirt from trump Doral, I don't wear it anymore because of the stupid emblem.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:48 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'll wear my plaid green shorts. I actually have a shirt from trump Doral, I don't wear it anymore because of the stupid emblem.
good decision. White supremacy isn't a good look.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:
DWags wrote:

That was Mussolini.

fuck italians

Vaffanculo! I kid, I kid...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:19 pm

Was waiting for the leaves to drop off the bushes in front of the house before giving them a fall trim. Leaves are still there. Gutters with leaves in them. Hope we get a warm up in the next couple weeks to allow proper fall clean up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Thanks! I have no choice but not to drink.  Well, I do, but checking out is not really high on my priority list.  

GW, you'll soon see that I have and alternative to ath leisure...

Steve isn’t going to be happy about this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

fuck italians

Mrs. GreenWay won’t be kidding when she plants a foot between Banks’ legs. Never piss off an Italian woman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:51 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

Mrs. GreenWay won’t be kidding when she plants a foot between Banks’ legs. Never piss off an Italian woman.

Correct, I learned that the hard way from my mother.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:55 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:

probably a good idea to remember not to piss on an Italian woman, either.

unless she's into that sort of thing. Post your current weather status - Page 18 2599972566

Post your current weather status - Page 18 4113017228 - (be sure to ask first).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

unless she's into that sort of thing. Post your current weather status - Page 18 2599972566

I can assure you, I’m unwilling to find out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:51 pm

moar snow comin
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bob, your post makes me wonder about your success rate when asking a woman if you can pee on her. Is this an R. Kelly type of thing? For the record, I'm not interested in participating in your heathen activity, just curious.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: probably a good idea to remember not to piss on an Italian woman, either.

Bob, your post makes me wonder about your success rate when asking a woman if you can pee on her. Is this an R. Kelly type of thing? For the record, I'm not interested in participating in your heathen activity, just curious.

Any old guys remember when the State News put out a info page back in the mid 80s on the dangers of watersports? Post your current weather status - Page 18 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:32 am

tGreenWay - you know the fancy neighborhood behind the Lake Lansing Meijer?

Was just back that way.. some dude has a heated driveway. No snow, ice.. melted snow. No snow piled up on the edges, etc.

I'm wondering what might make someone want/need a heated driveway.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:tGreenWay - you know the fancy neighborhood behind the Lake Lansing Meijer?

Was just back that way.. some dude has a heated driveway. No snow, ice.. melted snow. No snow piled up on the edges, etc.

Maybe handicapped. Maybe lazy but I’m thinking the answer is “because”

So I slept at a buddies house and walked through it with socks on in the morning. His bathroom and kitchen floors were heated. He said because. I mean I wear slippers at home. So does he. And I get the bathroom.

And stay out of nice neighborhoods you’re gonna get shot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:11 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:tGreenWay - you know the fancy neighborhood behind the Lake Lansing Meijer?

So I slept at a buddies house and walked through it with socks on in the morning. His bathroom and kitchen floors were heated. He said because.   I mean I wear slippers at home.   So does he. And I get the bathroom.  

I figure they were all asleep. Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600

I'm sure there's a good reason for a heated driveway.. "good" to them, maybe to me, too - just makes me wonder.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm

There’s probably more than a couple with that setup. No idea whose house that might be, but I know a neurosurgeon in Whitehills who has a heated driveway and sidewalks. When he has to get to an emergency surgery immediately, he can’t be messing around with being snowed in. There’s an OB-GYN in our neighborhood who probably wishes he had the same thing. I’ve seen him back into the drive in heavy snow situations so he can floor it to get out.
So there’s an added possibility to who it might be; a physician.

Last edited by tGreenWay on Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:03 pm

Banks2Mason wrote:moar snow comin

Fuck. If all you’re going to do is bring bad news to this dump, you should probably stop posting here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:05 pm

DWags wrote:

So I slept at a buddies house and walked through it with socks on in the morning. His bathroom and kitchen floors were heated. He said because. I mean I wear slippers at home. So does he. And I get the bathroom.

We’ll be re-doing our main bathroom in a year or two, and I guarantee it will have radiant heat. Having it in a kitchen seems a little odd, but if they wanted to because, then good on them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

There’s probably more than a couple with that setup. No idea whose house that might be, but I know a neurosurgeon in Whitehills who has heated a driveway and sidewalks. When he has to get to an emergency surgery immediately, he can’t be messing around with being snowed in. There’s an OB-GYN in our neighborhood who probably wishes he had the same thing. I’ve seen him back into the drive in heavy snow situations so he can floor it to get out.

Yep. I used to get jelly every time I drove by his house in the winter.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:12 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

There’s probably more than a couple with that setup. No idea whose house that might be, but I know a neurosurgeon in Whitehills who has heated a driveway and sidewalks. When he has to get to an emergency surgery immediately, he can’t be messing around with being snowed in. There’s an OB-GYN in our neighborhood who probably wishes he had the same thing. I’ve seen him back into the drive in heavy snow situations so he can floor it to get out.

Yep. I used to get jelly every time I drove by his house in the winter.

He’s done so much for the Lansing area, and he’s dealt with so much family stuff, that he deserves anything he can afford, which I’m sure is a helluva lot. Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

There’s probably more than a couple with that setup. No idea whose house that might be, but I know a neurosurgeon in Whitehills who has a heated driveway and sidewalks. When he has to get to an emergency surgery immediately, he can’t be messing around with being snowed in. There’s an OB-GYN in our neighborhood who probably wishes he had the same thing. I’ve seen him back into the drive in heavy snow situations so he can floor it to get out.
yeah, if that's what they're into, cool - I just can't imagine the number of things you fund before you get to.. "ya know, I'd like a heated driveway"...

this house isn't in Whitehills - was over in (lemme look it up online)..

okay, I'm back...

it's off of Coolidge behind Meijer.. streets look like around Harrington Way/Audrey's Lane.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Hey Bob, I had to stop for an 8-point buck slowly crossing the road near the MSUFCU HQ two days ago. Walked like he didn’t have a care in the world, and was probably on his way for a little slap & tickle with a nearby doe. You must see them all over that area where you run.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

yeah, if that's what they're into, cool - I just can't imagine the number of things you fund before you get to.. "ya know, I'd like a heated driveway"...

this house isn't in Whitehills - was over in (lemme look it up online)..

okay, I'm back...

it's off of Coolidge behind Meijer.. streets look like around Harrington Way/Audrey's Lane.

Yeah, I know where you’re talking about. I was just mentioning that there were probably others, including one I already knew about.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:21 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

the physician/emergency surgery thing makes sense.

My daughter and I were at a show in Royal Oak a few years ago.. EL had gotten a ton of snow.. so on the way back home we just kinda cruised, took our time. I-96 was more or less okay and absolutely nobody on the road.

we pull into the 'hood and our driveway was just buried in snow.. between the snow and the plow slinging up into the end of the driveway, it was buried. So I backed across the road, totally perpendicular to the street, sidewalk - looked at the kid and say "you ready"?

we laughed and I punched it "Thelma and Louise" style.. we hit this snow bank (in my wife's car, mind you) and snow and ice just goes flying. I knew I couldn't slow down.. had the gas pedal floored.. Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600

we got through it, came out on the other side, cheering and laughing. I told her "you tell your mom about this and I'll write you out of her inheritance".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

the physician/emergency surgery thing makes sense.

My daughter and I were at a show in Royal Oak a few years ago.. EL had gotten a ton of snow.. so on the way back home we just kinda cruised, took our time. I-96 was more or less okay and absolutely nobody on the road.

we pull into the 'hood and our driveway was just buried in snow.. between the snow and the plow slinging up into the end of the driveway, it was buried. So I backed across the road, totally perpendicular to the street, sidewalk - looked at the kid and say "you ready"?

we laughed and I punched it "Thelma and Louise" style.. we hit this snow bank (in my wife's car, mind you) and snow and ice just goes flying. I knew I couldn't slow down.. had the gas pedal floored.. Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600

we got through it, came out on the other side, cheering and laughing. I told her "you tell your mom about this and I'll write you out of her inheritance".

Epilogue

“And then Bob called Overhead Door of Mid-Michigan to replace the one he smashed trying to show off in front of his kid.”
The End
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:52 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: the physician/emergency surgery thing makes sense.

Epilogue

“And then Bob called Overhead Door of Mid-Michigan to replace the one he smashed trying to show off in front of his kid.”
The End
Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:39 am

Rain. 30mph winds.

Moving to mars. See ya guys.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:59 am

Fuckin' warm.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 am

Hoping for the strong winds they're promising. I have two trees in my front yard that are still about 3/4 full of brown leaves that have not fallen off yet. Pissing me off as I know they're ready to but just won't. I'm praying the winds come up, blow them off and into my neighbors yard who has had all of his leaves raked and out for about a week now. Just to teach the fucker a lesson. I mean I really like him, great guy, but these little life lessons must always be taught to people in my mind.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:23 am

DWags wrote:Hoping for the strong winds they're promising. I have two trees in my front yard that are still about 3/4 full of brown leaves that have not fallen off yet. Pissing me off as I know they're ready to but just won't. I'm praying the winds come up, blow them off and into my neighbors yard who has had all of his leaves raked and out for about a week now. Just to teach the fucker a lesson. I mean I really like him, great guy, but these little life lessons must always be taught to people in my mind.

So pissed. I was hoping for the Mother Nature free rake job with the winds. Now the rain will hold the leaves down. DAMN IT.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:24 am

was hoping for some snow but it looks like that's gonna stay north.

Could do without the strong winds..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:11 pm

Cleaned up the front and back yards yesterday. It was pristine for about half a day. Sigh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Cleaned up the front and back yards yesterday. It was pristine for about half a day. Sigh.
I spent yesterday morning transplanting daylillies, hostas, miscanthis grasses, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Cleaned up the front and back yards yesterday. It was pristine for about half a day. Sigh.
I spent yesterday morning transplanting daylillies, hostas, miscanthis grasses, etc.

I love doing that stuff, even though my back and knees hate me for it. I still have a couple of things to go in the ground that I bought at Van Atta’s back in June. Oops. Post your current weather status - Page 18 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:17 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Hey Bob, I had to stop for an 8-point buck slowly crossing the road near the MSUFCU HQ two days ago. Walked like he didn’t have a care in the world, and was probably on his way for a little slap & tickle with a nearby doe. You must see them all over that area where you run.

Bob's been shooting 3 or 4 a day.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:44 pm

64. Feels like 63.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Hey Bob, I had to stop for an 8-point buck slowly crossing the road near the MSUFCU HQ two days ago. Walked like he didn’t have a care in the world, and was probably on his way for a little slap & tickle with a nearby doe. You must see them all over that area where you run.

Bob's been shooting 3 or 4 a day.

That explains why I haven’t seen the 10 pointer I saw a couple of months ago. Selfish bastard didn’t even invite me over for stew and jerky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Snow is melting a bit with the sun out
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:64. Feels like 63.

Yeah, but it’s Atlanta. Subtract 50°.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next